The Divide (Sawan Biang) :: Anne/Ken

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update - chapter 12

In the intervening two hour drive, Kawee's rage lessened considerably - mostly because Narin was beside him. Damn that girl, I just can't stay mad at her, he thought frustrated, one look at those huge frightened kitten eyes and I just want to pull her into my arms and start apologizing. But she needs to be taught a lesson. She needs to learn that she belongs to me...only me.I'll jut have to train her so the thought of kissing someone else makes her sick. Kawee chuckled at his thoughts, causing Narin's eyes to widen further in fear.

'Any wider and your eyeballs will pop out", Kawee said conversationally.

Narin couldn't read Kawee's mood. Was he mad? was he happy? or was he just psycho?, she wondered. Narin decided to make another attempt at escape.

"Its getting really dark. Why don't we go turn back home?", she suggested with a charm smile.

Kawee looked over and lifted an eyebrow in response. Damn him, Narin thought furiously.

"Let me out!", she screamed, trying a different tactic. If charm wouldn't help her, then maybe force could.

"Go ahead, scream as loud as you want. But just remember I 'll remember this and make you scream 2x as loud later...I always pay back what I receive", Kawee replied. Narin shut up instantaneously.

It was another hour before Kawee pulled up to a deserted beach front house.

"OK, you have a choice. You can choose to walk into the house like a civilized person or I can carry you in", he asked.

Narin refused to move and opened her mouth to scream when she was suddenly surprised by Kawee swooping his head downward o meet her lips. She sat stone still in shock. While his arms were forceful in their grip on her arms, his kiss was surprisingly gently. He kissed her softly, nibbling her lower lip, licking her gently as if asking for permission into enter. His tongue was impatient and even without permission, swooped into her warm, soft mouth. He gently angled her head so he could have more access. Narin had been kissed before, back in high school by her first boyfriend and with Tom but nothing like this. Those chaste kisses did not prepare her for the fire that raged in her blood.

If she was honest with herself, ever since that massage, Narin had been lusting for this contact with Kawee. She had often woken up drenched in sweat from hot dreams involving mingled limbs, fierce kisses, bodies pressed in passion. Narin didn't know girls could have wet dreams but supposedly they could.

She didn't know when but she had long ago lost her fear of Kawee and her body instinctively trusted him. So before she knew it, her hands had sneaked up to clutch Kawee's shirt. Kawee smiled into her mouth and in one smooth move, pulled Narin out of the car and onto his hips. She straddled him and without breaking their make out session, Kawee manuevred the walk into the beach house.

Narin was only knocked to her senses when her back slammed painfully into a wall. What the hell, she thought as pain laced through her back. Apparently, they had made it to the door and as talented as Kawee was, he couldn't open the door and still maintain contact.

"What the hell are you doing", Narin hissed angrily.

Kawee took a minute to survey her rosy lips, swollen from their furious kisses , at her hair tangled from his roaming fingers.

"Oh no you don't...I will not let you play pious thai maiden tonight. You are just as hot for me as I am for you", he smirked.

Narin blushed but tried to pull at the remaining shreds of her pride.

"Whatever...I change my mind. I want to leave! NOW!", she snapped and tried to turn.

Kawee quickly caught her, roughly pushed her into the room and locked the door.

"Not yet baby...the fun is just starting", he smiled.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN!! THIS IS INTENSE!!

HAHA THIS SHE IS -----> :w-scene-pop-corn:

I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A --------> :r-scene-pop-corn:

MAN! GOTTA STOP AT THE GOOD AND "FUNN" PART..=P

CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATES=D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't believe I waited this long to finally see the update. Awesome!!! SB all over again! Yeah! More please!!!

HOT! I LOVE IT!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys for being MIA for awhile. School started again and took away parts of my soul...lol. I will continue with all my fanfics. I'm going to try to finish this one up first. :D

Update - Chapter 13

“Let me go”, commanded Narin.

Kawee smiled. “Is that really what you want me to do?,” he whispered.

No!, throbbed Narin’s traitorous heart but Narin’s pride and fear wouldn’t let her admit her desire. She nodded imperiously while trying to inch to the door.

“Ok, how about a deal? You kiss me once, just once and I’ll let you go”, Kawee said.

“What?”, Narin shouted.

“Hey, it’s not like we haven’t kissed before. Hell, you probably don’t even know what the front of this house looks like because you were too busy kissing me”, Kawee joked.

“No”, Narin replied.

“Fine, we will just stay here then”, he smiled back as he started to stalk her around the room. Ten minutes into the cat and mouse game, Narin found herself backed onto the bed with the full weight of Kawee’s deliciously pressed against her.

”OK, just one kiss right?”, she gasped. He nodded as his eyes twinkled at her.

Ok, Narin just kiss him! Don’t lose the war or your virginity for a single kiss, Narin said to herself. She gulped nervously and tentatively angled her head towards him.

Kawee made no effort to help her. He was tired of all the chasing and was perfectly happy to let her lead on this one. Her hands came to hold the sides of his head and softly her lips made their descent. Narin kissed him softly and then pulled back anxiously to check his reaction. Kawee looked at her back with an assortment of emotions she had never seen on his face – tenderness, concern… Almost unconsciously, she leaned back in for a kiss and this time he met her. Tenderness gave way to passion as he gently trailed his arms down her body. She gasped at the sensations and tightened her hold on his shoulders.

Kawee trailed kisses down her neck and the curve of her breasts. He kissed, teased, tickled and sucked until she was writhing in pleasure.

“Narin, look at me…look up”, he whispered. She focused on his concerned face. “This will hurt baby but I promise only once and I’ll make it up to you. Ok?”

Narin nodded tentatively and he pushed through into a world for just the two of them.

The next morning, Narin woke up more protected and safe than she had in a long time. She shifted closer to the warmth surrounding her and opened her eyes.

“What the…?”, she screamed as she pushed Kawee away. Kawee woke up in surprise and chuckled to see Narin’s bedraggled appearance and surprised face.
“Baby, good morning will be just fine next time”, he joked as he reached over to draw her into a hug.

Narin stiffened in the embarrassment and the newness of it all. Thoughts raced through her mind. What must he thinking of me? What the hell have I done? Oh god,what will my mom say!

She drew her shirt back on over her head and turned to abruptly leave the bed.

“Baby, no…stop thinking so much”, Kawee comforted as he pulled her back into his arms, “its ok, we’re ok…stop fighting it”

“I’m not easy”, Narin whispered huskily, her deepest thoughts spilling over in tears.

“You are anything but! I’ve lost years off my life because of you. I love you, Narin. Have since you first gave me a smoothie facial”, Kawee confessed. Narin blushed but turned to cuddle into his arms.

The two young lovers spent a happy weekend at the beach house – shopping for silly souveniers, dining out on the beach, playing in the water, playing in bed. But they didn’t know that the course of true love never runs smooth and dark clouds awaited them back in Bangkok.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Five words: MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!
lol

gosh that was hot! i wanna keep reading please! very good story! XD

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 14

“Just drop me off here”, Narin said as they were two blocks from the house. Kawee raised his eyebrows questioningly.

“I am going to have to face way too many questions as it is but if we were to come in together, I don’t know what will happen”, Narin explained. She had called her mom earlier to explain that she was with a friend (girl, of course) dealing with a sudden emergency but she knew that her mom would dig for details as soon as she came home.

Kawee was worried but he just dropped a kiss on her forehead and said goodbye.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Hello, sunshine!”, a voice crooned above Narin’s head as she turned the corner out of her classroom. She looked up to see Kawee’s smiling face.

“I have been waiting for you for ages. I even to go check up on class times to catch at the right time”, he said.

“Maybe if you went to class once in a while, you wouldn’t have been so lost”, Narin teased back.

“Ouch, you are sharp-tongued. I was going to buy you lunch but just for that, you should treat me”, Kawee responded. He held out his hand but Narin looked at it warily. She wasn’t ready to announce to the whole school that they were together.

“Wee, I have to tell Tom first”, Narin began. She stumbled over her words as she watched Kawee’s face darken.

“It’s just that I owe it to him. He’ll be hurt if he hears it from some gossip. Ok?”, she pleaded and to sweeten the pill, Narin leaned over for a quick peck on the lips. Sure enough, some silly gossip had the seen the kiss and hurried to spread the news.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kawee practically danced up the stairs to his room. The world was sunshine and goodness – he had his girl, he would see her later that day and maybe if he played his cards right, he could have some nookie as well.

Humming, he entered his room to suddenly stand still at the sight of his parents.

“Mom, Dad…to what do I owe this pleasure?”, charmed Kawee.

“We’ve heard some very surprising and unpleasant news, young man”, his mother began.

“You know, its normal at your age to be curious”, his father interrupted, “I myself had a variety of girls.”

“Ahem…the point is that we’ve heard from very reliable sources that you have taken up with that servant girl”, his mom continued.

“We are fine with it if it is just some fling”, his dad finished, “just be careful…we don’t want little Kawee’s running around to ruin your future.”

A long, tense pause reined in the room.

“What if it isn’t a fling? What if I am serious about her”, Kawee began.

“This is what we were afraid of…”, his father started.

“It will get very unpleasant. We will not accept this relationship. This means you get cut out the will, Narin’s mother will be fired and I will find every way to break that family. Love is very hard when penniless and in shame. You know how well I can play that game”, Kawee’s mom interuppted.

Kawee thought a long moment and then chuckled. “It’s all just a game. I have never cared for that servant girl. I don’t love her, never have and never will.”

Outside the room, a solitary figure slumped to the floor. Narin had been joyously cut class, hoping to spend more time with Kawee but she had never expected that the punishment for that would be to have her heart shattered into a million pieces.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! noooo!!! i wanna cry for narin!!! :(

bad parents! bad bad bad!!!

kawee just wanna protect narin. i know he truly loves her... so sad that narin has to hear that part!!! poor lovebirds!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh ann came in at the wrong time...she overheard......

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 15

“It’s all just a game. It’s all just a game. It’s all just a game”. The words pounded through Narin’s head to the exclusion of everything else.

BLEEPPP…..the horn of the approaching car awake Narin and she found herself pushed to the side of the road.

“What the hell are you doing!?”, the stranger cursed her, “if you want to go die, do it some other way that won’t bother anyone else.”

Narin nodded numbly and turned to walk, only to find herself face first in front of a phone booth.

“Grandma”, Narin whispered, as she choked on her words.

“What is it baby?”, Grandma’s cheerful voice responded, “How are you doing? How is school? Have you made friends? You should call more often or have you forgotten your little ole grandma.”

Narin just breathed into the phone. Just hearing the voice that her nursed her through so many little emergencies – when she had chicken pox, when she failed algebra, when she broke her arm.

“Narin, Narin…You sound a little strange.”, Grandma asked,”Is everything ok?”

“I’m just tired, Grandma…tired physically and mentally, so tired that I don’t know if I can go on”, Narin whispered back.

“Then rest, little one. The bad thing will pass you over”, her grandmother soothed.

“When grandma, when? When will the bad thing pass?”, Narin asked.

The next two weeks, Narin practiced a cat and mouse game with practically everyone in her life…her mom, Kawee. She left for school early, studied in the library till dinner, never went to the cafeteria. She saw her mother’s suspicious and worried glances, she saw Kawee’s confused and hurt eyes but she was just too numb. It felt like life had just stopped.

“It will pass, Narin…Grandma promised and she has never lied. Just keep trudging through the days and it will pass”, she chanted as she crossed the road to get on the bus. She suddenly felt a wave of dizziness hit her and lost her footing.

“Miss, are you alright?”, a fellow passenger asked as she held her hand.

“Thank you, thank you”, Narin muttered before walking away.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Narin gargled to watch out the acrid taste from her mouth.

“Narin, do you have the flu or something? You’ve been throwing up for a week now?”, May asked concerned.

“No, no…”, Narin finished weakly, “just the stress of finals…”

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Narin woke up to see a crowd of concerned faces around her.

“Miss are you alright? You fainted”, the kind policeman informed her as he shooed the onlookers away.

“I’m fine, sir. Thank you, though. You can just drop me off at the university”, Narin replied.

“Well, I think it’s a good idea for you to go to the clinic,” the policeman replied as he pulled into the clinic.

Narin was annoyed but she had been feeling under the weather recently. She had attributed it to stress and having her soul crushed but maybe it was worth checking it out.

“Well, miss you seem to have a slight Vitamin D deficiency”, the doctor said, “but that should be easily corrected with some supplements and some time in the sunlight.”

Narin smiled in thanks and turned to leave.

“But it could be injurious to the baby’s health so please come back for a check-up”, the doctor continued.

Narin froze. Baby?!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp narin is pregnant...i wonder what she will do now especially when she is still in school...it's so sweet that she has her grandmother to talk to =D

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 16

Narin stared at the pregnancy materials that the doctor had given her as her mind raced. What the hell have I done with my life? How am I going to be a mother at the age of 19? Unmarried, just finishing my first year of Univeristy, jobless. Where did my bright future go? Where did my sanity go? What will mom say? What will grandma say? God, to think they had sacrificed so much for me all these years and this is how I repay them.

“Narin, Narin…where are you?”, Narin’s mother called up the stairs and Narin hurried to hide the materials in her laundry basket.

Two days later…

Narin wearily entered the house, she was mentally tired from the shock of her pregnancy and physically tired from not being able to hold down any food. Its just like a horror movie, I am carrying the son of Satan, she thought grimly.

THWACK…”What the hell are these?”, Narin’s mom yelled hysterically, “are you pregnant? Who was it, you little slut?”

Narin looked up from pregnancy materials on the floor to her mother’s enraged face. She hurried to kneel.

“I’m sorry, mom”, she started but before she could even go further, Narin’s mother launched into a furious physical and verbal tirade. She reined blows all over Narin’s head and shoulders – striking whatever part she could reach. Worse, she cursed Narin with a vehemence that shocked Narin to her soul. May suddenly stepped forward to pry Narin free.

“Stop it, you’ll kill the poor girl”, May pleaded.

Narin stumbled out into the street. She walked and walked, not knowing where she was going and not caring to know. She suddenly felt a sharp pain on her right leg and saw that she had left the house with no shoes on, and was now pierced by broken glass. Narin walked on disregarding the pain until she approached a bridge and looked down on its inviting murkiness.

“One jump and it will all be over”, she thought.

“I don’t remember raising you to be a coward”, a familiar voice interrupted. Narin turned in surprise to see her grandmother behind her.

“Grandma”, Narin whispered. Her grandmother lifted her arms for an embrace and Narin collapsed into her arms. Home, I’m home, she thought before she fell into a faint.

/////////////////////////////////////

Soft hands were stroking her head when she woke up.

“Grandma”, Narin started but she dropped her head in shame.
“Narin, can you name one person who hasn’t made a mistake in their life. Name one”, her grandmother replied.

“But, Grandma…I…I’m pregnant”, Narin whispered.

“I know, baby. I had thought so sounded depressed on the phone so I came for a surprise visit. Imagine my surprise when I came to find your mother wailing and bloody footprints leading out the door”, her grandmother smiled.

“I’m sorry, so sorry”, Narin replied.

“I know that too, baby. I’ve known you from the first minute you opened those sweet brown eyes and loved you since then too so I know. I know my Narin would never try to shame her family. Tell me what happened”, her grandmother soothed.

Narin sobbed as she told the entire story, leaving nothing untold. Her grandmother just listened and stroked her hair.

“Do you love him?”, her grandmother asked at the very end.

Narin froze. “I don’t know but he doesn’t love me. And he’s rich and powerful…and no one can force him to do anything. And I don’t want anything forced out of responsibility”, she concluded.