The Fateful Night (Chapter 15 up; A-team; )

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13
When Tawin heard about Pim calling in sick he wasn’t worried as he figured that she needed a break to think. Meanwhile May set her plan to work and started to work on getting on good terms with Tawin. She pretended she wanted to be friends with him and she had forgotten their past. Five days later it was finally time for her plan. While Tawin wasn’t looking she drugged his coffee with something that would make him get in the mood a couple of hours later. She knew that if she pretended that he got her pregnant he would take responsibility. She went home and started to wait.
Lin was pretty pissed but there were some important papers which needed to be signed. She had no choice but to take them to Tawin’s apartment.
She remembered how she had found out the address and dreamed that she would be living with him there. Now her mood was even sourer then ever as she couldn’t believe how stupid she had been.
Lin rang the door and Tawin opened. His shirt was half way unbuttoned and he looked strangely edgy.
“What do you want” he said unpleasantly. Lin was taken back with his attitude but since she was also in a bad mood she answered in kind.
“Well I didn’t come to see you, that’s for sure. I need you to sign these documents”
“So come in rude lady” he said mockingly. She was a bit unnerved by his behaviour as he had never been impolite before. She went in and waited. Suddenly he started talking.
“Do you know that I proposed to khun Pim?” he asked enquiringly. Lin was shocked to hear that and now she realised that Pim hadn’t contacted her over five days. He continued.
“I think she’s thinking about it” he said hopefully. This didn’t help Lin’s mood. She didn’t want her friend to marry this jerk and she knew that Pim thought of him as just a friend. That thought lifted her spirit and she decided to mock him a bit.
“Yea, she’s probably thinking about a way to gently refuse you” she said sardonically. His face darkened and now he seemed angry.
“Why would she do that?” he asked heatedly. Since she was here she decided to let it all out.
“You are just her friend and she was most likely thinking you weird for proposing suddenly. Who does such a thing without dating?”
He was suddenly in front of her.
“Are you jealous that she got a marriage proposal?” he asked menacingly. Since she had wanted to receive a proposal from him this statement made her very angry and reckless.
“Why would I be jealous? As if you are so great! I bet she pitied you and that’s why she didn’t say no immediately” she yelled.
Tawin was very angry as her words mirrored his own secret thoughts about Pim.
Lin suddenly felt him grabbing her. She was afraid now as he seemed out of control.
“I will teach you a lesson you never will forget” he shouted and kissed her roughly. As he was forcefully kissing her neck she screamed in his ear.
“Let go freak!!!!!”
He covered her mouth and hauled her to the bedroom. Lin who became aware of his intentions was out of her mind with fear. This didn’t seem like the nice Tawin she knew. It seemed like he was possessed by a demon.
He throw her on the bed and got on top her.
“Let’s see if you will insult me again” he said and started forcing her clothes of. At this time May came and rang the door. She was dressed in her sexiest dress and had brought some documents over as an excuse. She waited but no one answered. He had said that he would be going home strait from work. She rang again and still no one answered. After a time she gave up and went home. She would have chance soon again.
In the apartment the only noise came from Lin’s crying. She still couldn’t believe it. He had held her down and raped her. It hurt between her legs when she moved. He was sleeping deeply as if he was drugged because when she started hitting him he didn’t stir at all and she knew she had to get away. She quickly put her clothes on and slipped out of the building.
She went home and cried some more. How she hated him! She wrote her resignations letter and decided to send it as she was never going back there again.
The next morning Tawin woke up groggily and found himself in bed naked. He was a bit confused by it and then he noticed blood on the bed. Had he bled?
Suddenly the memories from last night came back with a vengeance. He remembered what he did and was horrified. Why would he do such a thing? He wasn’t drunk or crazy. Had someone drugged him? But that didn’t make sense either as it was Lin who had brought him his lunch and coffee. It would be a crazy move by her. He all of a sudden thought of May. She had been in the office when he drank his coffee and she had been very friendly lately. She had even said that she had forgotten about their past. He had been drunk under their encounter and was only too happy to forget it. But had she?
He pushed all thoughts aside and thought about Lin and Pim. He didn’t know what to do or how to face them. This made a relationship with Pim impossible and what was he going to say to Lin when he met her again?
When he arrived at work he found out that he didn’t have to meet her again as she had sent her resignation by currier. He still didn’t know what to do.
In the meantime Tor and Pim had stayed at the beach house for a week now and Pim was at the end of her rope. He didn’t want to talk about going home and she couldn’t find his cell phone. Sometimes he told her that he had talked to her brother to ease his mind. She didn’t know if she should believe him but what else could she do?
After that night he hadn’t touched her even as they slept on the same bed. She didn’t understand his purpose. After a week with “vacationing” he addressed the subject.
“Should we come here for our honeymoon?” he said pleasantly. Pim could just stare dumbly at him.
“No? You want to go elsewhere?”
“What are you talking about?”
“Our honeymoon” he said as if explaining to a child.
“We are not getting married”
“You don’t think we should register for a license because you already see us as married?”
“I know darling but we should have a wedding” he continued. Pim was speechless for a moment. Then she got angry.
“We are not getting married and I want to go home” she yelled.
“Do you want our children to be born out of wedlock?” he said mischievously. She froze. Their first time months ago he had used protection but not that night. There was a possibility that she was pregnant.
“It wouldn’t be appropriate to marry with a big stomach, would it?” he said seriously. Pim couldn’t take it anymore and broke down crying.
“I hate you”
“You will get around; I told you I wouldn’t allow you to marry Tawin”
“You will marry me for revenge?” she asked miserably. Tor didn’t say anything to that.
“Be ready we are going home in couple of hours” he said and left her alone. Finally she was going home but at what price? What was she going to do?

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Huh, i'm sad for Lin.
Tawin does not love her
and yet he raped her.
He's just too mean.
And Tor, that was just outrageous!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wow, that's a shocker--I did not see that proposal coming. Both Tor and Tawin are unpredictable.
If things between Lin and Tawin are going JLR, does that mean there will be island scenes? B)

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Wow, that's a shocker--I did not see that proposal coming. Both Tor and Tawin are unpredictable.
If things between Lin and Tawin are going JLR, does that mean there will be island scenes? B)

Would it be JLR without THE ISLAND?
A tribute to the first lakorn I ever watched :lol:

ZooSab91

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for next chapter....I want to know what will happen b/t these 2 couple, especially tawin and lin.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 14
They drove to her home and Thun were waiting at the door. He hugged both of them and seemed very excited. Tor went back to the car and came back with several boxes of toys. Pim had no idea when he bought them but Thun went wild with joy. Then Tor told Thun that he wanted to marry Pim.
“You are the man of the house. I want to marry your sister. What do you think?”
“Will it mean that you are going to be my new brother?”
“Yes”
“YESSS, I was praying for this” Thun exclaimed.
Pim was silent under this exchange and felt hopeless. Faced with Tor’s determination and Thun’s joy she felt there was nothing she could do. She decided to go with the flow for now and see there things went.
The next day they went to work together and Tor announced their engagement. Everybody was stunned as nobody had known they were seeing each other. Tawin had called in sick but heard the news and was shocked. It was impossible that they had a relationship without him knowing, wasn’t it?
His emotions were conflicted as he knew that they had no chance to be together because of what happened. At the same time he wasn’t very upset, which surprised him. But it made sense as he had never been in a relationship with her but saw her as a perfect woman to marry. Was he really this clueless and it was an infatuation?
But he had other important matters to think about, as Lin. What should he do?
In the end Tawin decided to take the coward’s way out and wait some time and then apologise.
In the meantime he had to congratulate his cousin and Pim and did it the next time he saw them. Pim was uncomfortable when she met him as this whole scenario seemed like she had led him on while dating Tor.
Afterwards she was alone with Tor in the office.
“You must be upset” Tor commented.
“Why would I be upset?”
“Well your “good” male friend knows about our engagement. You were hoping for more than friendship, were you not?”
“It’s like you are a crazy dog with a bone, you have been chewing it forever” Pim said unkindly.
Tor smiled and walked towards her.
“Wow we are having our first lovers quarrel after engagement”
Pim couldn’t help it and burst out laughing. The things he said were so absurd and this whole situation she didn’t know what else to do.
“We should kiss and make up” he said and suddenly he was standing in front of her. Before she could protest he was kissing her. The next thing they heard were someone coughing behind. When they looked behind they saw Tawin standing there and looking ill at ease. Pim blushed wildly while Tor smiled.
“I’m sorry for disturbing you Tor”
“It’s all right Tawin, we are a new couple and quickly get caught up in the moment” Tor answered pleasantly. Pim couldn’t believe him and his act. Tawin quickly left.
“Are you really crazy khun Tor?” Pim asked wonderingly.
“Why? Everything I said was the truth. There is nothing wrong with us kissing and making out” he said playfully.
“We are not a couple”
“Are you sure? We have gone travelling together, eating dinner together, spending time together, gone vacationing together, our families approve, know each other intimately. All this doesn’t qualify as a relationship?”
Pim was speechless for a moment but quickly rebounded.
“We went on a business trip, I’m working for your company, you abducted me, our families have been manipulated, and I was forced to sleep with you so NO we don’t have a relationship” she ended heatedly.
“I like feisty women” he said teasingly. She shrieked and went towards the door. Suddenly he hugged her from the behind. She stood still. He turned her around kept hugging her.
“We are here and we have what we have. I’ve decided we are going to be happy and want you to accept this. We should concentrate on our future. Soon there isn’t going to be Tor without Pim and no Pim without Tor.”
They kept standing like that for what seemed like forever.
“Your hair always smells like citrus and I can never forget this fragrance. Not since our first night. If you want your hairpins I still got them” he said quietly.
He was stroking her back while talking and Pim was lost in the moment. Someone knocked on the door and the moment ended. Pim hurried out of the office, leaving him standing there.
She went in to her office and tried to calm her self. This was unexpected and she didn’t know what to do. She wasn’t suppose to let him kiss and hug her. Buried feelings were surfacing and she had to admit a truth she never wanted to admit. Unfortunately, she didn’t hate him as she kept repeating.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh update...for some reason this is the first time that i saw this story n i love it i sat here n read it when i saw a ur update....but i guess ive missed it since ive been away from the forum for some time now....no net access...hehe....

its really good...im anticipating for more....so update soon ill be waiting for more....

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Tor is one impatient man, he sure did not waste any time to ravish Pim in the office. I can't wait when Tawin would kidnap Lin to the island. ^_^

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 15
After that night Lin went in to hiding and didn’t want to contact anyone. She left the city and stayed in a house her family owned in the countryside. She still had trouble believing what had happened to her and had nightmares. She called Pim to warn her about marrying Tawin. She didn’t want to talk about that night but if she had to she would tell her friend to show her Tawin’s true nature.
Lin was surprised to hear that Pim had got engaged to Tor but didn’t have the strength to get involved. She told Pim that she had quit her job because she was looking for a new job in a new field. Her family was wealthy and she would be all right. She promised she would contact Pim soon again and told her she needed some alone time. For a month she kept mostly indoors and seldom went out.
Lin was still very angry at him also herself as she couldn’t believe she had loved him. She burned all the things she had which reminded her of him.
After a month she went to the doctor and got tested for STD’s as she figured that crazy bastard must have some diseases.
She got the biggest shock of her life when the doctor told her that she was one month pregnant. Lin went of in a daze and wandered the streets trying to figure out the feelings.
She was sad that she had gotten pregnant in such way by the guy she had dreamed of having a family with. It was ironic that she had gotten that which had been her biggest wish, his child. What should she do now?
She considered abortion but in the end she wanted this child. Didn’t care what others thought and she had the means to support her child. First thing she had to move back so she could get monitored in a good hospital and start researching about baby stuff.
Lin didn’t linger but moved back two days later and started decorating a room for the baby. As she didn’t know the gender (hoping for a girl) she used neutral colours. She knew it was way too early but she couldn’t stop herself. She had baby fever. Furthermore she didn’t tell anybody she was back but she sent a letter to the firm claiming her last pay check.
When Tawin saw the letter and the postal mark he knew she was back. He now knew what had happened that night. Couple of days before he had caught May trying to spice up his coffee and she had also admitted about that night. He had given her a warning but when Tor heard about it he had fired her without recommendations. May had created a huge scene with her yelling and screaming, swearing revenge. Tor didn’t care about her family connections and had her thrown out.
Afterwards he had lectured Tawin about his ways. He was too soft and indecisive. He had to take charge instead of letting others lead him Tor said.
Looking at the letter Tawin decided to find Lin and explain to her what had happened. It wouldn’t undo the damage he had done but she had to know none of it was her fault. He had read that sometimes rape victims blamed themselves.
Tawin had also decided that if she wanted him to take responsibility he would do that, anyway she wanted. It was saddening to think about the times they had been good friends. She had always supported him and been at his side. They had drifted apart and now everything was ruined.
The next day Tawin drove to her house and before he could get out he saw her hailing a cab. He didn’t know what to do so he followed.
He saw her going in to several baby stores and coming out with bags. Tawin was confused with her purchases. Was she buying gifts? Or was she pregnant?
He followed her home and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door and saw him she tried to close the door but he got in.
“Khun Lin I need to talk to you”
“Get out before I call the Police” Lin yelled.
“If you hear me out I will never bother you again” Tawin begged.
“Fine! Talk and get out” Lin said. The thought that she would never see him again made a jab at her heart but she blocked it ruthlessly.
“Khun Lin I need to explain why I was so crazy that night. I was drugged”
“Drugged? Is that what all monsters tell themselves?”
“I am serious. Khun May drugged me in the hopes of trapping in marriage. She was planning on telling me she was pregnant and force me to accept responsibility”
“You must have given her hope” Lin said snidely. Tawin blushed at that because it was true. Lin caught that.
“I knew it! You probably gave her hope or slept with her before. You are a despicable man”
At this time Tawin started to take in the surroundings. The living room was cowered with baby clothes, baby books, and baby magazines and on the table were some papers.
Lin saw him looking around and suddenly realized what he was seeing. She didn’t want him to know!
“Why do you need all these thing khun Lin?” Tawin asked suspiciously. Lin rushed over to him and tried pushing him out.
“Khun Tawin I accept your explanation and forgive you. Please leave now as I am very busy” She said while pushing him out. Tawin couldn’t believe what he heard! She couldn’t forgive him this easily! Something else was going on. He pretended to go but suddenly turned back and went to the table. Not heeding Lin yelling he read the papers. It was check up papers which stated that she was 5 weeks pregnant! It wasn’t hard to do the math and he knew why she was “forgiving” him. It was to get him out of her life!
“You are pregnant with my child” he stated.
“No I’m not! You are crazy and I want you out. Get out!”
“You were planning on keeping it secret” He continued. By this time Lin were out of her mind with panic and anger.
“No child deserves to have a monster as a father!” She yelled, thus confirming his fatherhood.
Tawin didn’t know what to say or do. He was going to be a father! He was very happy but at the same time knew it wasn’t going to be easy. Lin hated him and didn’t want to see him.
“I am going to be responsible for this situation” He said. Lin laughed.
“I don’t think so! You are leaving now and not coming back again. You are ridiculous! You are a man who thought he was in love but wasn’t! You are a man who can’t hold on to his decisions and you are clueless about your emotions! I’ll bet that when you get home that you decision will slip away from you. You holding on to something I’ll like to see that! You too weak for that!”
While listening to her rant something inside him changed. He remembered what Tor said to him about being too soft and now Lin was saying the same thing. Did one have to be forceful to get something?
As he left one thing stuck in his mind. Fine he said to himself. They want me to change I will change! No more Mr. nice guy! And he started to plan. Neither Lin nor his child was going get away from him. He was going to make sure!