the flower shop owner in sawan bieng is benz ponchita's boyfriend?

s395299

sarNie Egg
they do look a little odd together but i think he's cute but did he get a little chubbier in sb then he was before?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
He seems like a sweeheart and a funny guy that could make her laugh...odd couple, but let's just say that their is no such thing as the perfect couple...opposite attract...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics.. :eek: OMg. I didn't know they are dated. That is just weird looking couple. Can't believe it, wow they even play as sibling before

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for the pictures! I think he was in Peek Marn as Ace Worrarit's friend? Not sure...

Benz is much too pretty for him... but as long as she is happy ^^

charm

sarNie Egg
:eek: OMG that's a shock! I totally didn't know this... benz & him are soooo mismatched... she's even taller and skinnier than him :lol: but he seems like a nice funny guy... but still a shock... and dang! i didn't know he was chai's bro... woa

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! no offense but i wanna throw up.
she must really not have high standards then
wow, thats really harsh.

i think it's kinda cute. i've always liked his characters in lakorns. he's so goofy. i like when he's paired up with oh. they're cute together
i'm not fan of benz, but i give her props for choosing a man that makes her happy and not just someone who looks good.
also, never really had an issue with hot girl/ugly guy, but what i can't stand is when a hot guy is with and ugly girl. now that i got issues with. mainly it's only cause i'm jealous :p

as for him speaking english, in the drama sawan biang, he speaks english with an accent but it might be fake, who knows. it was the scene where kawee's girl was looking for him and mick replied, " i dun-no, but i know whair i aim," or something like that.

noungning

Heartless
yeah they've been going out for a bit now... and um he used to sah wunvisa too.. the one who married Pae Hi-rock and had the bad split up.

he's not that attractive but he's a smart fellow and he has some good going for him so that's all that matter.

i know that benz's mom was initially against her seeing him... benz also once gained alot of weight when they first went out and was criticised pretty badly.

charm

sarNie Egg
whoa i feel bad for them, man a lot of people gave them a hard time huh... well it seem like they make each other happy so good for them for sticking thru the "tough" times tho!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
odd but cute...is all that matters! ^_^

he was kinda annoying in hoob kao kin kon though lol but he also made me crack up!
*and he alway seems too be a happy guy! "arom dee" like benz said :p