The Halloween Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ Thanks Noy... can't wait to see your costume along with your gorgeous smile.. and you too Moh!! Better post up some pics. :D

BY THE WAY.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SARNIES!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A FUN AND SAFE HALLOWEEN.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol ok i will if i end up doing anything. i havent even gotten my costume yet. i think i'll just end up taking the kids and and then coming back to pass out candy..how sad and its a friday night too!
ahheemmm lome we want pics of you too! dont forget the baby!

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I am a gypsy to day!!!!!!!

can't wait until lunch time to eat all those great foods ;) and dessert!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAPPY HALLOWEEN SARNiES!

^^ Thanks Noy... can't wait to see your costume along with your gorgeous smile.. and you too Moh!! Better post up some pics. :D

BY THE WAY.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SARNIES!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A FUN AND SAFE HALLOWEEN.
lol. I can't be smiling Lome! I'm a mafia! :lol: You have a safe halloween too kay!

lol ok i will if i end up doing anything. i havent even gotten my costume yet. i think i'll just end up taking the kids and and then coming back to pass out candy..how sad and its a friday night too!
ahheemmm lome we want pics of you too! dont forget the baby!
Awe Moh! Better find a costume! It's friday & it's halloween! haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
witchcraft is the most interesting topic i heard when i was out for halloween...

i know it sounded interesting for me... but for other people (my cousins) they.... were devastated.

recently, my cousin's friend named Govaine... his GF died because of witchcraft... someone curse her and when my cousin told me about the details... the worst thing was they use the Latin curse for her... T_____T so sad to hear and scary at the same time... but for me, i was like i wanted to meet the witch who curse Govaine's GF. :lol: