The Kong && Shu Project

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
The Kong && Shu Project...are they new or what? never heard of them. i guess they are ok.

My name is Kong Lor. I’m 20 years old. I graduated in 2006 from East Burke High School, and currently a Junior at the University of North Carolina Greensboro. At this point, I am on the verge of declaring a major. I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. As of right now, I serve as the Youth Coordinator for the Hmong New Year Organization in North Carolina, Hmong Southeast Puavpheej Inc. At the moment, I am an out of state contributor for the Hmoobteen magazine which is based in St.Paul, Minnesota. This will be my last year with the magazine. One of my biggest goals is bringing the Hmong community together through the beauty of art and music. I work with the Hmong Artist Network (www.hmongartists.net). In the Hmong community, there are the ones that appreciates Hmong music, and the one who always complains about the Hmong Music Industry. Mahatma Gandi says: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world". From that, I say: “You must be the change you wish to see in the Hmong Music Industry�. Don’t sit back and complain as a Hmong musian gives it their best. I would like to thank all Hmong Musicians for having the passion and courage to keep striving for their goals.

Ua Tsaug,

Kong Lor

Hey, my name Shu Lor and this is my personal slash music page. I'm currently 18 and attending the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Music has always been a big part of my life and I have a fine feeling it is always going to be. It's a great way to keep yourself busy and also a great way to express feelings, emotions, and experiences. If I could marry music I would probably do it. But then I would probably be the 9 trillionth person waiting for Ms. Music to be single :p But yea, all the music here is produced (played, composed, recorded, etc.) by me in my second bedroom I like to call REDroom Studio. Feel free to take a listen and download any material that is up for grabs. Thanks alot for stopping by and say hello, comment me, message me, shoot me an email, or even call me if you have my number :/ Until then, have a wonderful day!!.

Thank You,

Shu Lor

check out their myspace. -> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=217107386

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think they are a really talented set of brothers. they look sweet nice and down to earth. i dont know them personally. i like their cover of pagnia xiong's nyob ib sab