the latest Oops! mag

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yay! i can't to see the shoot. dan and aff reunited, awww :wub: and then there's bie and film as well :D i'm so glad dan cut his hair! yayyy! he looks like a baby, lol :p

Mann

lol .. i loved the behind the scene. aff so cute when she said she was more shy working with noon then bie haha
and they ask noon which one of the guys she would pick and she say one at a time.. lol and they ask bie the same for girls and he said he'll take both ^___^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awh how cute. That Aff and Bie and Noon said that lol
I'm excited to see the pictures hehe.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
Love Dan, but hate his hair style.. It makes him look dorky.. I loved his old hair styles, when he was still d2b it made him look hot.. And I'm sorry but I think these two top ladies are very pretty but I feel like they are kind of too old looking for these guys. They need to find some younger looking girls..

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Nice pictures of them. They all look beautiful and handsome. If I may ask, what is this reunion thingy about with Aff and Dan? Thanks.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Nice pictures of them. They all look beautiful and handsome. If I may ask, what is this reunion thingy about with Aff and Dan? Thanks.
aff and dan had a lakorn together before...mon ruk lottery...so it's like reunion with them :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WAAAAAAA WHAT IS MY MAN DOING IN A DRESS LMFAO!
i noticed aff, bie, noon, and dan but OMGSH what caught my attention is my man in a dress lmfao! :loool: and its an ugly one too hahaha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw =) Noon w & Dan in a photoshoot? This is my dream come true. my 2 loves. Hahahaha! i remember them interviewing Bie and ask who's his favorite Nang ek.. and he said Noon Woranuch =D

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I can't wait to see the photos of this magazine. I miss Dan!!! This is a hot magazine!!! Can't wait!!! Please update if the pics come out!!! :D