The Long Kiss Goodnight :: Kristen Kreuk/Tom Welling

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Lome, that was so hot, but GASP Edward stopped. I feel sad for both of them, Emily because she thinks that Edward thinks she's like a disease, and Edward because he made a promise to Emmy :( my heart is torn. ahhh. but thanks for the update ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG Lome, that was so hot, but GASP Edward stopped. I feel sad for both of them, Emily because she thinks that Edward thinks she's like a disease, and Edward because he made a promise to Emmy :( my heart is torn. ahhh. but thanks for the update ^^
you're welcome RR. The title of the story is going to unfold soon!

nooooo!!! :lmao: :lmao: poor Emily!!! I feel her pain. :lmao: That was sad Lome.... wahhhh.....!
It sucks how all she wants is to kiss him, but he made that promise to Emmy. Eventhough I wrote up her character, I'm starting to hate Emmy! She's like tying Edward down making him promise this and that. lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you're welcome RR. The title of the story is going to unfold soon!

It sucks how all she wants is to kiss him, but he made that promise to Emmy. Eventhough I wrote up her character, I'm starting to hate Emmy! She's like tying Edward down making him promise this and that. lol..
OMG Lome, you took the words out of my mouth! I'm starting to dislike that dead woman! :lol:

Reminds me of Aum in Badarn Jai. He was so closed and distant from Margie because of his stupid promise to Aoey. <_<

it makes me wanna :arrg:

lady0fdarkness

OMG Lome, you took the words out of my mouth! I'm starting to dislike that dead woman! :lol:

Reminds me of Aum in Badarn Jai. He was so closed and distant from Margie because of his stupid promise to Aoey. <_<

it makes me wanna :arrg:

I know right, even from the freakin grave, she's tying the poor guy down. Some guys when they promise you something, they literally mean it. So Edward's one of thise guys, unfortunately.

Hmm....... I guess this vulnerability will make it easy for Robert to get in again!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know right, even from the freakin grave, she's tying the poor guy down. Some guys when they promise you something, they literally mean it. So Edward's one of thise guys, unfortunately.

Hmm....... I guess this vulnerability will make it easy for Robert to get in again!
Seriously... she's got a hold on this man! Poor Edward. Gasps... :eek: Noooo!! Ahhhh I knew you would bring Robert back Lome! :lol: I hope Edward will be there to save Emily again. hehe.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... edward is really loyal... he doesn't want to break the promise.. such a great person..

robert is coming out again.. but never mind.. edward will save her again.. hahaha...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i thought they were going to really do it! :lol:
and then you tease us. :p
emily is beginning to fall for him and so does edward for her but he also is still bound to his dead gf. sigh.

lady0fdarkness

Seriously... she's got a hold on this man! Poor Edward. Gasps... :eek: Noooo!! Ahhhh I knew you would bring Robert back Lome! :lol: I hope Edward will be there to save Emily again. hehe.
no.. robert's not going to do anything physical.. at least not yet.

awww... edward is really loyal... he doesn't want to break the promise.. such a great person..

robert is coming out again.. but never mind.. edward will save her again.. hahaha...
yeah he too loyal.. but soon he will realize something.

i thought they were going to really do it! :lol:
and then you tease us. :p
emily is beginning to fall for him and so does edward for her but he also is still bound to his dead gf. sigh.
that's one of the reason why he became a mortician.. he wants to stay close to death!

ok i finally caught wit u but aww man i really tought dey going to do it LOME you teaser LOL
girl.. where you been? call me

lady0fdarkness

ACT 23

Emily woke by the sound of knocks on the door. For a second, she was confused as to where she was. She looked around and realized that she was in Edward's room. The covers were snugged around her. By the sound of it, it was still drizzling outside. The time was 8:45Am, but it felt like late evening since normally a little ray of sun would be seeping through the curtains. She remembered last night as if it just happened. She and Edward were intimate, but when she was about to kiss him, he jolted away. But then, it was after when she fell asleep; there was something blurring that kept boggling at her mind. She doesn't know if it was just a dream or it was reality. She could have sworn Edward got in bed with her and embraced her all night. Emily shook her head, it wasn't real. Had it been real, then why was she all alone?

Knock Knock Knock!

Emily shook the thoughts out of her head and sat in the bed waiting to see what that was. Outside, there was muffled sounds and then the door screeched open. Emily listen attentively to the distant voices.

"..Mr. and Mrs. Connely?"

Emmy's parents?
What are they doing here? Emily thought as she got up slowly from the bed and walked closer to the door to get a better listen.

"Goodmorning, Edward.." Mrs. Connely walked in without being invited. Mr. Connely followed.

Edward was confused as to why and what brought them here. They never came to see him before, let alone come to his apartment. Eventhough no words were said yet, somehow Edward's heart started to beat fast as he shut the door.

"We're sorry to bother you so early in the morning, Edward, but there is something impoprtant we must tell you.." Mrs. cleared her throat and straighted her collar eventhough it was already straightened. Mr. connely stood by his wife and kept his mouth shut, letting his wife do all the the talking.

Edward was confused. What sort of importance does the Connelys have to say to him? They barely talked ever since Emmy died. It's like, a wall has been put up between them. That wall wasn't put up by Edard's part, but it was put up by the Connelys. They decided to put the blame on him for their daughters death.

Edward searched their faces as he looked from Mr. Connely to Mrs. Connely.

"As you know, we are here to see our daughter... something, I'm sure someone has to do around here."

"Mrs. Connely, if you think I have abandoned Emmy's grave, trust me I haven't."
Edward quickly protested thinking that was the reason why they are here. "I know at first, I've stayed away. because it was too -"

"Edward, that's not why we're here today."

"Then... what is it? Is everything okay..?"

"It will be..... as soon as.."

"I don't understand, Mrs. connely.. as soon as...?"

"Look, it was a mistake, Edward. We should have never buried her here, in this town. It doesn't make any sense. Why is she buried thousands of miles away from her parents?? IN a town where no one gives a damn about her!"

"Hun... calm down. let's just tell him why we're here."

"Calm down??? How can I calm down?? This is our Emmy we're talking about!!! I'm not about to lose the memories of her. I've already lost the other one!"

"Honey.. please.."

The other one? What is she talking about?
Edward thought. Emmy was an only child. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when Mrs. connely opened her mouth to talk again.

"This will end today.. I will not allow my daughter to be all alone!"

"Mrs. Connely, you're wrong when you say no one gives a damn about her. I give a damn.. she was the love of my life."

"Ohh, that's why you've been too damn busy to visit her grave??!!"

"Mrs. connely, that's not true!! I admit, I stayed away for a little while...I...I.. I needed time... But I've been taking care of her grave and visiting her everyday..."

"Eversince Emmy was old enough to know who she thought you were to her, she became different.. It was like, our little girl wasm't our little girl anymore.."

"Mrs. Connely..."

"I'm not finished!! YOU!! You took her away from us!!!! You took her emotionally, and now.. you took her physically! But that will end.. you will not win our daughter over anymore, Edward!! Today, we are going to exhume her body and bring her back with us!"

"What????!!!!!"

"I'm sorry, Edward.. but it's for the best.."
Mr. Connely said while looking down, trying to avoid Edward's face.

Edward was shocked. Exhume her body?? That means he'll never get to see her again. He'll never get to visit her again. His heart started to beat faster, as he searched their faces for more answers. But that wasn't his only concern. Suddenly, Mrs. Connely's voice became a blur as he thought of that day when he looked through Emmy's book bag after her death.

*FlashBack*

Edward had just came back from the coronor's office. He walked numbly into his room and staggered to the bed. The tears just couldn't stop falling. He felt weak everywhere. It was surreal, was this really happening. He buried his face in his hands and fell back into the bed. As his head hit the mastress, he landed on a bag. It was Emmy's bag. He took a hold of it and held it close to him, embracing the very last thing she left behind.

He opened it and pulled out a diary. He knew she kept a diary, but until now he decided to open it. He wiped the tears and turned the pages. He soon realized that it was a diary she kept ever since they were little. Emmy had written entries into her diary about each and every moment that she spent with him. As he turn the pages and read its passage, he cried and even laughed. And then, finally he got to an entry dated two years ago.

Dear Diary,

Mother forbid it, but I was able to see Edward. Even for just 5 minutes or even 2 minutes, it means the world to me. Mother was upset that I fell during ballad rehearsal. She was so upset that she grounded me, and told me that I couldn't see him again for the next month. Do you realize how painful that will be?? To not see him for an entire month?? But... what can I do? They are Mother's wishes. I don't know how it happened, but he knew what happened. Last night, before bed, he threw rocks at my windows. When I went to see what it was, to my surprise, it was Edward. Standing there looking handsome than ever. And in his hands were a bouquet of roses. My room was too high for my prince to climb up. And I wasn't about to risk him breaking his leg, so I told him he couldn't climb up here. But being the stubborn person that he is, he managed to climb up anyway, as if he were spiderman.

As soon as he reached the window, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and handed me the roses. He told me that he didn't want to risk my mother finding out and will not come inside, so he just hung at the window and told me that he loves me and that he will be coming by to give me roses every night for the entire month. And then after he kissed me, he jumped down and ran off. How can I not love him??? He's my best friend and my heart. How can Mother not approve of him? Siighh... I love him so much that no words can describe exactly how I feel. But.. there is one thing I do know. Nothing will keep us apart. Even if I shall die before my Edward, please.. please... let me be buried where he is. Let me be close to him forever. Dear Diary, that will be my only dying wish.

Sighh... I'm sorry for being so morbid, but.. I don't belive it when they say, till death do us part.. because.. death will not do us part...

That's it for now. Goodnight...

Sincerely,

Emmy Rose

*End of Flashback*

"But it was Emmy's words.. her wish.. to.." Edward ran nervous fingers through his hair and placed his hands on his head.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Edward!!! Those words meant nothing. They were just ramblings of a teenager in love! I was wrong to allow some diary entries make the decisions!! I loved her too much, so I allowed her so called wishes to decided whether she be buried here or back home. Sometimes, what she thinks is right for her isn't really right."

"Mrs. Connely, you can't do this.. please.. It's Emmy's wish.. please..."

"Don't you tell me what I can, or cannot do!!! I allowed this shirades to go on long enough. Enough is enough!!!"

"But Mrs. connely... the diary.. she wanted it this way!!"

"Edward!!! I will not allow a diary to decide!! I already let it once.. but not again. It's final. We've already got pernission from the county. She will be exhumed today at 2PM! And there is nothing you can do about it!"

Mrs. connely grabbed her purse from the table and marched towards the door. Mr. Connely followed her, but before leaving and shutting the door, he poked his head in.

"I'm sorry son..."

Edward still shocked over the news. He promised to protect her. And he thought one of the ways to protect her was to obey her wishes, but now, he couldn't even do that. He cupped his face and staggered back to the wall. Shaking from what he just heart. He felt like crying, but there were no more tears coming from his eyes. Insteaed, his heart bled. He could literally feel it bleeding. He felt weak in the knees as he slide down against the wall.

I failed you... Emmy.. I failed you.. Edward thought as he shut his eyes to try and make the pain in his heart go away.

And then he heard the door creak open from the bedroom. Emily stood at the door frame with remorse on her face. She heard everything. Finally, a piece to the puzzle that she's been trying to put together.

"Edward..." Emily limped towards him and touched his arm.

He kept his face hidden in his arms and was too shakey to answer her.

"Edward.. I heard everything, and.. and.. I'm sorry.."

There was a long pause. Edward didn't answer her. Emily patted his arm again and tried to comfort him.

"Edward..?

But instead of responding to her or acknowledging her call, he pulled his arm away from her so violently that she almost fell. He stood up and backed away from her.

"Why are you sorry? You don't know shit about the situation!"

"I know I don;t, but I just wanted to help.."

"Help???!! How are you going to help me??"

"I..I..I.. Edward, you can talk to me.. I'm ready to listen.. I.. I want to listen.."

"I have nothing to say to you.. I've... wasted enough of my time on you.."

"Wasted your time..?"

"You heard me. I was fine until I met you! Everything... it was fine until I met you!"

His words were like daggers cutting through her heart. After last night, she thought things would be different. The hot tears started to form, but she held it back.

"Edward.. what did I ever do to you?? Why do you hate me so much?"

That was when he paused. He was trying to look for something to say to that, cause he knew she was right.

"It's not what you did to me.. it's..it's...it's..!"

Edward avoided her eyes as he tried to search for the answers to her question. He didn't hate her at all, but it was the opposite. He is bound by the ties with Emmy that cannot be broken. How could he tell her what's really on his mind? As he searched for the right words, only hurtful words came out of his mouth.

"It's what Edward?? Tell me please.. I want to know!"

"A girl like you will never understand. A follower.. a pet to a person like Robert."

"How dare you!!! After what happened between us last night, I thought you'd have the decency to be more reasonable towards me."

"What happened last night just tells me how easy you are. Now I know what really happened up in Robert's room.."

Right after Edward said that, he felt a sharp sting across his face. Emily had slapped him. He quickly touch the sting and glanced at her. She had tears falling down her face. His eyes softened as he felt like a jerk.

You fucking idiot!! Edward screamed inside his head. He couldn't believe he just said that to her. Why in the world did he say that? Last night was wonderful, if only he had the guts to go on. He wanted to kiss her lips as well, but he just couldn't. He couldn't break his promise.

"Take me home.." Emily said sternly as tears streamed down her face.

ACT 24 COMING UP!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhhhhh.... :lmao: Edward deserves a good :arrg: to the face! He is such a dick to Emily!!! arrghhh I wanna pull out my hair! :lmao:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
how could edward said things like that towards emily... now both are hurt... sigh.. but can't really blame edward right?? since emmy's parents just tell him something shocking...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHH that's so sad, Emmy's parents are going to take Emmy away from Edward. So hurtful. Awwww that's so mean what Edward said to Emily, good thing he got slapped, but I think he trying to put a barrier up so then he can still remain faithful to Emmy and because he's hurt by Emmy's parents right now. thanks for the update Lome :wub:

lady0fdarkness

wahhhhhh.... :lmao: Edward deserves a good :arrg: to the face! He is such a dick to Emily!!! arrghhh I wanna pull out my hair! :lmao:
yeah he got a pretty good slap. He will be sorry for being mean to her really soon.

how could edward said things like that towards emily... now both are hurt... sigh.. but can't really blame edward right?? since emmy's parents just tell him something shocking...
Part of the reason is cause he knows how much Emmy loves him. Since they made all those promises, he just couldn't bear breaking them.

AHHHH that's so sad, Emmy's parents are going to take Emmy away from Edward. So hurtful. Awwww that's so mean what Edward said to Emily, good thing he got slapped, but I think he trying to put a barrier up so then he can still remain faithful to Emmy and because he's hurt by Emmy's parents right now. thanks for the update Lome :wub:
you're welcome RR.... Emmy's parents, especially the mother has always been against Edward. The father isn't so bad. So pretty much Mrs. Connely blames everything on Edward.