The Long Kiss Goodnight :: Kristen Kreuk/Tom Welling

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehehehee.... I'm giggling like a little girl hearing the word sex for the first time. :loool:

OMG.. stupid Emmy... :arrg: she's ruining everything for Emily!!! :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hehehehee.... I'm giggling like a little girl hearing the word sex for the first time. :loool:

OMG.. stupid Emmy... :arrg: she's ruining everything for Emily!!! :lmao:
lol... well, Emmy and her dead self will be going with her parents soon, so her hold on Edward is going to end soon!

lady0fdarkness

^^lol noy... yeah... no more dead girl interrupting them.

oh by the way, i love that quote on your sig. Marilyn Manroe seems to promote a lot of self love...

lady0fdarkness

^^indeed!! not to mention a gorgeous thin waist too, eventhough she's got a big butt, and voluptuous boobs. I watched one of her movies not too long.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 25

Edward drove down the road frantically, ignoring the droplets of rain coming down on his windshield. He ran fingers through his hair and glanced at the radio clock. Once he read the time, that's when he caught a glimpse of Emily. She kept her head straight, staring blankly at the rain. That's when his eyes softened. Looking at her reminded him of this morning, of how he made him feel, and how wonderful it felt to finally hold her. After staring at her for a brief moment, he f elt terrible for dragging her along. He licked his lips nervously, and tried to figure out what to say to her, without sounding like a fool.

"Sorry for dragging you along..." He said softly as he kept his gazed on the road.

Emily's heart ached. She wanted to be happy that at least now, he showed some concern for her. But how long will this last? What happened this morning felt so surreal. She thoght of a fairytale ending, thought of waking up in her prince charming's arms and then he'll whisk her away and shower her with more effection. But it wasn't like that at all. Instead, he seemed to have forgotten all about her. Emily swollowed the lump in her throat, and tried to fight tears.

"It's okay... I know this is important to you," Emily uttered softly, almost inaudibly.

"I'm going to take you home as soon as I get this straightened out.

"Okay.."
Emily looked away, trying harrd to hold the tears.

"Uhmm... I..I... I'm sorry about this morning.." Edward quickly said.

What part was he sorry for? The part where he yelled at her and insulted her or the part where he made love to her? She thought and discreetly wiped away her tears.

"Sorry about what?"

"About... about everything."

"What do you mean.. everything?"

"Ughh... nevermind.."

Nevermind? She thought. So that's just it? Why can't he just tell me what's on his mind. Why's everything such a secret when it comes to him?

"Fine.. you don't have to tell me then... I'm used to it by now."

Edward sighed deeply and then glanced at her.

"I'm sorry okay? This morning it was.... it was...... my fault."

That's when she realized he was refering to what they did together. Why was he sorry? Did he do it out of anger? And not because he wanted to? Emily could feel the tears coming on again.

"Don't be.. I'll just forget that it ever happened," the hurt in Emily's voice was loud and clear now, even to Edward.

"No, that's not what I meant, Emily!" Edward responded quickly, wanting to say what's really on his mind, but didn't know how to.

"Emily... What I'm trying to say is that... I... I..."

Emily listened intently, waiting for his answer. Before he could finish sating that he cares and has feelings for her, the car reached the entrance of the cemetary. There was about 4 police cars, and some grave diggers. The Connely's were guarded by the police officers.

What the hell? Edward uttered as he looked onto the crowd. He stopped the car, and swung the door open, and left Emily hanging.

Edward was angry to see the Connely's felt the need to bring officers into this event. He headed quickly towards the Connely's while Emily got out of the car to see what's going on.

"Officer!! There is he is!! Don't let him ruin this for us!" Mrs. Connely yelled pointing at Edward while clutching at picture frame.

An officer spun around, kept his hand on his gun, and walked towards Edward.

"What's going on here! This is not right, they do not have the right to do this!" Edward said angrily.

"Edward, you've done enough to our daughter, please let her come home in peace." Mrs. Connely shouted.

"But she wanted to be here!"

"We're doing what's right, son. Now leave, please!" Mr. Connely responded.

"I've got the court papers and the state papers right here! There is nothing you can do now Edward. So get out of here!!!!!!!! "Yelled Mrs. Connely.

"No.. no.. you don;t understand. Emmy wrote in her....."

"That's bullshit! I told you, it's just a teenager's rambling. It is not a valid testament!" Mrs. Connnely shouted angrily. "Officer, stop that boy!"

The officicer extended out his hand and held up his palm to stop Edward from walking further towards the Connely's. Edward glanced over to Emmy's grave and was shocked to see that the grave diggers were already digging.

"You've got to stop this officer! They can't do this!!" Edward tried to move closer, but the officer haulted him and placed his palm on Edward's chest.

"Son, don't come any closer. This is an official business, and you are not allowed here. Please go back to your car. Commanded the officer.

"Nooo, they can't do this officer. It's not right!!!! NO!!!!!!!!"

That's when Edward peeled off the officers hand and ran towards Emmy's grave.

"Son!!! You get back here, NOW!!!" The officer yelled and ran after him. The other 3 officers saw what was happening so they ran towards Edward too, getting ready to tackle him.

Emily watched the commotion and was worried for Edward when she saw that he was about to be tackled by 4 police officers. She quickly limped over to try and help him before the officers end up hurting him.

Mrs. Connely caught a glimpse of Emily, but couldn't make out who she was. She adjusted her eyes and watched the limping girl get closer and closer. From afar, she could have sworn that she saw that girl somewhere.

"Edward!" Emily yelled out. Edward ignored all the voices that called out to him as he ran towards the grave diggers to stop them.

"Stop digging!! Stop!!!!!!!!" He shouted. Right before he could get close, the officers grabbed him by the arm, but he tried to pull away to get to the grave diggers.

"Son, do not move!!! Put your hands up!! Now!!!!!!"

Edward ignored the demand, and kept trying to run forward, pushing the officers away. When he didn't obey, one of the officers grabbed the club and took a swung at Edward's back. But instead of haulting, Edward tried to move along.

"Stop right NOW!!!!!!!!!!" yelled one of the officers.

When Edward didn't listen, that's when they swung another blow. This time the blow was so tremendous that Edward coughed and felt pain running straight to his head. It stopped him right in in tracks, causing him to fall down. The cops quickly seized him as he continued to cough.

Emily gasps. Afraid that the cops would hurt Edwarrd more than they should, Emily thought she'd go over to the Connely's and beg them to stop the cops. She quickly veered herself towards Mrs. Connely.

When she reached the Conely's they were too busy watching Edward being seized that they didn't realized Emily was standing there.

"Mrs. Connely??!" Emily called out.

Mrs. Connely turned towards Emily, and immediately her eyes widened as she gasps, it's you!!" As if she saw a ghost, Mrs. Connely dropped the picture frame and fainted into her hussband's arms. Eventhough, Mr. Connely was also shocked to see Emily, he kept calm and held onto his wife, trying to revive her.

Emily was startled from Mrs. Connely's reaction. She was confused and thought she did something wrong. She quickly bent down to grab the picture frame for Mrs. Connely. The glass shatterred, but the the picture was still in tact with the frame. The front of the picture faced the ground. She grabbed the broken frame and then picked up the picture. She flipped it over, and took a look at the picture. Emily had to do a double take.

She was so very confused by now. What is Mrs. Connely doing with my picture, she thought. She closed her eyes and opened them again. She took another look at the picture, and realized that she was staring at a split image of herself. All the sounds in the background seemed to have muted. Emily could feel her heart beating. It was like she was in the twilight zone. What the hell is going on here?! She swallowed hard and suddenly began to pant.

Emily looked at Mr. Connely, who was still trying to revive his wife.

"Excuse me sir... Who's photo is this??!!" She said searching Mr. Connely's face long and hard for answers.

After a brief paused, Mr. Connely answered her.

"That's our daughter... Emmy Rose."

ACT 26 COMING UP.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahhhh.... damnnn Edward! :arrg: can't believe he said it was his fault for the magic they created! LOL.

Ooohhhh it's getting intense lome!!! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't know what to feel for Edward, but I think it I feel more sad for him than angry. Angry because he can't seem to express what he feels inside and tell Emily what he really means. Sad because what the police did to him :(

GASP that would be scary to see your picture =O I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for this update.

lady0fdarkness

oh my.. it's kind of weird seeing your own face at the graveyard there... wonder what she'll think now...
That would so scary if that happened to me.

wahhhh.... damnnn Edward! :arrg: can't believe he said it was his fault for the magic they created! LOL.

Ooohhhh it's getting intense lome!!! :D
lol.. yeah.. the pa'aeks always think its their fault.. it's like they always end up R-ing the nang'aek or making love to them when they are angry.. as if anger turns them on. :loool:

I don't know what to feel for Edward, but I think it I feel more sad for him than angry. Angry because he can't seem to express what he feels inside and tell Emily what he really means. Sad because what the police did to him :(

GASP that would be scary to see your picture =O I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for this update.
Once both Emily and Emmy leaves him, he'll soon realize he shouldn't dwell on the past or the dead any longer.

such a mystery! i want another udpate lome! :D

I will update soon!! I'm just trying to catch up with capping some lakorns I promised.

Thanks for reading ya'll.