The lottery thing in the northwest

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man you guys seen that 300 million dollar jackpot? Funny thing today. I went over to my mother's place to eat dinner and found out she bought 10 tickets. My mother never ever buys lottery.. but I guess in this situation everyone is buying. :lol:

Man the states are making a killing on this.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
the highest lottery prize in australia I've ever seen was 31 million I think, usually its just 3-5 million, damn you americans have money to burn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...are you talking about the "powerball", which is estimated to be at about 340 million dollars? hahaha hell, i'm gonna go out and buy some myself. if i win, i will never run out movies to watch again! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe i outta try..who know if i win..right?..i could be the next millionaire..lol..but anyway..not too crazy over it..it's 1 out of 300 millions chances..and i have bad luck..so .....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
my dad never has been a fan of this lottery thingy...but one day, he asked me, my brother, and one of my cousins for our favorite number for fun so we chose 21, 6, and 25...then somehow, we ALMOST won this thing! it was 22, 5, and 23! my dad was like screaming at us "why don't you pick that number!" but with smile... :lol: man, we could have won, but not... after that happened, he stopped buying lottery because he thinks that if he almost won then don't do it again since if do it again, there'll not any chance to win so basically, he's kind of right...but my mom is so obessed with those..usually buys it every wednesdays and saturdays...i really wanted her to stop but i guess she's addictive already. too late, uh? -_-