The Love in the Revenge ( M&M )

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter3 
In sweet cafe 
Pim hugged Namo because she worried about her so much when she knew , she cried and think that how does she do ? But now she has seen Namo still alive she very happy 
Pim: Namo I'm sorry 
Namo : sorry what? 
Pim: sorry for that I can't go to visit u at hospital when you get an accident 
Namo: never mind now I still alive 
Pim: but today why you sad so much ? What happen ? What your problem? 
Namo: Er 
Pim : tell me that what your problem ? I'd like to know if I can help you
Namo : I don't want you to difficult of me 
Pim: no you are my fri 
Namo: because of I am your fri and you helped me a lot so I don't want you to difficult anymore 
Pim: but
Namo: it is my problem not you 
Pim : but can you tell me about your problem ? If you don't tell me I will stop talk with u because if you can't take me to help you . You can tell me your problem hur please 
Namo: ok I will tell you , my brother he need to surgery his heart urgently so I need a lot money so much 
Pim: I will spend for you 
Namo: no I bothered you a long time so this time I don't bother u anymore .
Pim: but
Namo : no but I know what do you want to say ? I am your fri when friend have a difficult so fri must to help .this sentence that you want to say hur correct 
Pim: hmm but you clearly and distinctly not think again 
Namo: yes but can u find a different work for me ? Can you help me ? 
Pim: ok no problem 
Namo : now can we open shop ? Because it so late 
Pim: yes 
"in chat office " 
Nit: boss you don't go home yet 
Chat: ka and you ? Why don't go home ? 
Nit : hmm I can't go home now because i must finished my work but this time i finished already and boss?
Chat : now perhaps I go home and now you finish already so you can go with me because it 's night and difficult find taxi 
Nit: never mind boss I have a car so I can go myself 
Chat : hmm so now I go home bye 
When chat leave Nit hit her head and say that " why I stupid so much why I tell boss the truth hmm why I will not lie him so I can have occasion near him , if I have occasion again I will not wipe out again .. 
" In chat house "
He live alone because his sister live in USA and their parent has pass away 
He sit in his room and watching a photo and smile evil 
Chat : Namo you must pay back all everything to me 
"in hospital " 
Namo always come to visit her brother before she go home when she open the door her brother is sleep not yet 
Namo: Ohho P isn't sleep 
Nawid : yes I waiting for you 
Namo: P waiting me or waiting for rice soup that i buy for you every night 
Nawid : oh my beautiful sister you should know if P doesn't eat rice soup at night P will not sleep 
Namo: yes I know 
Nawid : nong don't angry with P na 
Namo: if P don't make me angry P must listen a Dr and you will completely cured soon 
Nawid : yes Mae 
They laugh together after Nawid eat rice soup already he slept and Namo left 
 In the morning Namo phone ring
Namo: hello ! Who are you ? 
Chat: Is she Khun Rochana Namo Watthana 
Namo: who are you ? Why are you know me ? 
Chat: I am a creditor your father 
Namo hurry get up from her bed and speak continue
Namo: if u are creditor my father you have proof that you are creditor
Chat : if you want to know that I say truth or lie you can meet me 
Namo: why I need to meet you if you are dupe me 
Chat: no I am not a dupe because I am a director of Saritsak company and it is my company but Khun don't believe me I have proof now can you meet me ? I will tell you the address that we meet 
Chat has sent address to Namo 
When Namo saw she hurry go to shower and change her dress for meet to chat . 

Preview chapter 4 
Namo: is it really ? Why my father don't tell me before ? 
Chat: if you don't believe you can go to ask your father 
Namo's dad: yes phaw has owed family Saritsak why did you ask me ? 
Namo: nothing dad I want know that dad have a difference  creditor 
Chat: if you can't pay my money back I have limit for you
Namo : limit so you can tell me now 
Chat : Er you must marry with me for pay my money back ok 

What will happen? Is Namo agree or disagree with him ? 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. Really enjoy reading this FF. :)

I think that at first Namo might refuse, since you won't marry a person you don't know. Than later, she'll agree, since she wanted to be a grateful child to her parents. And Chat might threaten her, so she will want to protect the people/things she love. That's my prediction. :D

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4 
Now Namo she has arrived and chat is waiting for her when she arrive she think that she doesn't know face him how should she do ? But when she open the door have a waiter asked her 
Waiter: Hi . Khun Er you are Khun Rochana Namo Watthana right
Namo: right what wrong? 
Waiter: erm Khun chat has give me wait for you 
Namo: oh where is he? 
Waiter: please follow me 
Namo: ka
Namo has followed this waiter and the last she saw his face oh she think herself "he so handsome but I used to meet him before Er oh I remember I met him at hospital " 
Namo: you are 
Chat : Thitchat Saritsak
Namo :hello
Chat: please sit down 
Chat: Are You remember me ?
Namo: sorry I don't you meet you before ( she lied him the truth she has met him at hospital )
Chat: he think hisself " she don't know him that he is Mai 's boyfriend person that have accident with her and she don't know that because of her he wiped out his lover and child all mistake of her" now he said to her : if you don't know me but now you know me ok you want to know that I am your father creditor right
Namo: yes you said that you have proof I want to see and read 
Chat has given document to Namo 
Chat : you have seen already now are you believe ? 
Namo: is it really? Why my father don't tell me before? 
Chat: if you don't believe me that I showed so you can go to ask your father that I say lie or don't lie
Namo: but now  why have you just tell me hur ? 
Chat didn't think that she ask him this question now should he do ? He said
Chat: why are you ask this question or you don't believe me or you don't want pay my money back hur
Namo: no because when my father has arrested I don't see your face come to my home to request repayment of a loan so should I believe you?
Chat: ok now I know but u can go to ask you father you will know and you have my phone number already you can contract me all the time 
When Namo leave Chat smile evil and he is happy because she will know pain that she made and she will remind in her heart 
"in prison"
Namo has waited her father because she come here because of she want to know that his word that he say is the truth
Namo'dad : luk how are you ?
Namo : fine and dad ?
Namo's dad : fine and why have you come here?
Namo: phaw you know Saritsak family
Namo'dad :  yes why you ask me ? What wrong?
Namo: and phaw has you owed his money really?
Namo's dad: yes phaw has owed family Saritsak why did you ask me?
Namo: nothing I want to know that dad have a difference creditor 
Namo'sdad : he is kind but when dad has left from here phaw will find money for pay his back
Namo: don't worry dad I promise that I will find money for pay his back and when dad leave we will live in happeness again 
Namo'dad : but you will hard because you must take care Nawid 
Namo: don't worry dad because Who am I? I am Namo your daughter is a strong woman but dad must take care yourself i love dad now I should go because P Nawid perhaps waiting for me 
Namo's dad : yes dad love you too 
Namo: bye 
When She asked her father already she called to chat for meet him again . Now she is waiting him in the same restaurant and now he has arrived
Namo: Now you can tell me about money that my father has owed from you 
Chat: oh you don't see it in document now I can tell you your father has owed money from me is 100 million baths 
Namo: hur 100 million baths 
Chat : but if you can't find money pay for me now . I have limit for you are you ok ? But if you ok you will not pay my money back 
Namo : really ! Limit what? You can tell me 
Chat: you must marry with me and you will not pay my money back and you will live happy but if you don't ok I pity you because the girl pretty can't find a lot money except you sell your ESP thing but if you marry with me I will spend for you all everything 
When Namo heard she is so angry is he think that she is prostitute and she poured water on his face she said
Namo: even I'm poor but I am not a prostitute because i have honor and I will earn money for pay you back
Chat is so angry when she poured water on him he said 
Chat: ok but I really believe that you will accept my limit 
Namo has left and go to hospital 
She wonder that where are Dr go ? Why they hurry ? When she come to her brother room she see that Dr has sent him to ICU because his heart stopped she ran to ICU room and wait Dr outside when Dr out she asked
Namo: Dr how my brother? 
Dr : he need surgery urgently so he can die 
Namo: please help my brother don't worry about money but Dr must help him 
Dr : ka I will help him aside from my ability you don't worried 
Namo: thank when are you surgery him? 
Dr: perhaps 1 week 
Namo think that " how should I do for earn money ? She can't owed Pim money because she has difficult of me a lot .. She remember chat but if she agree with his Limit she will become a girl that sell her body for money but now my brother's life have important than my honor so she called him and she say Ok with his limit but she have limit 
Namo: ok I will marry will you 
Chat: I told you will agree with me 
Namo: but I have Limit 
Chat: ok now tell me
Namo: my limit is you must give money 
Chat: ok how much money that you want ? he think " she really a girl that want money first time she tell not agree because she has a honor  but now she agree and she is request his money even though he is agree because she become belong to him 4ever " 
Namo: 1 million baths and but My father loans I will not pay you back right 
Chat: yes and I will give 1 million baths to u so tomorrow she can come to meet me at the same restaurant 
Namo: ok
When chat put phone down he smile evil because she was his trap and when she will knew all everything that she make to his girlfriend ...

Preview Chapter 5 
Pim : Namo I found a job for you already 
Namo : sorry Pim now I don't need it 
Pim: why?
Namo : Er I will married
Chat: this dress is deserve you 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5
After She said with him already she go to see her brother at ICU room for watch him and she cried because she love her brother so much  if it has happen on him she can't forgive herself so she is satisfied will make every thing for him . She wiped her tear and said 
Namo: P I promise with you that I will earn money for your surgery now you have hope that you are cure I love you 
Namo has left 
" in sweet cafe " 
Today Namo will meet with chat at afternoon so morning she come to open shop for her fri because her fri come to shop late today because last night she was forced go to meet her fiancé that she hate him so much on the world oh she has arrived 
Pim : Namo sorry that I'm late
Namo: no problem 
Pim: oh I forget I found job for you already it is assistant have you interested? 
Namo: sorry Pim now I don't need 
Pim: why? Or you found job already 
Namo: em I will married 
Pim: huh you will married who will you married? Why are you married ? Tell me the truth don't lie me 
Namo: he is a director Of Saritsak company and he is my father creditor and the truth I don't want to marry with him but
Pim: but what? 
Namo: he said that if I agree marry with him I will not pay his money back
Pim: I don't believe you because this reason it can't make you decision marry perhaps you have different 
reason because I know you reactions very well although you poor and you don't risk your body to change now you tell me with your truth reason .
Namo can't keep a secret with her so Namo said the truth 
Namo: yes but because of my brother he need surgery his heard urgently and I can't find money early but if I marry with him I will not pay his money back and he will give 1 million baths to me and I will take this money for my brother 
Pim : but u can owed my money 
Namo: I used to tell you once that I will not to bored you 
Pim: but he can think that you are prostitute na 
Namo: even though what he think on me I don't care ? Because I make everything for my brother my honor no important 
Pim: but you say that he is a director of Saritsak company right and what his name ?
Namo: yes his name is Thichat Saritsak what wrong? You know him
Pim: alai yes I know him , he is my fiancé best fri and newly his girlfriend just die because of she is accident 
Namo : oh it's late because now I must meet with him bye my fri 
Pim: bye 
When Namo left Pim think why he need marry with her ? She don't understand because he don't know her before but if he is creditor and it not necessary for him give marry with her . What does he think surely? 
" in Chat office " 
Today Chat have esp a good feeling his fri Tanop wonder why does he happy ? And Tanop asked 
Tanop : eh today perhaps heavy rain because of today my friend can smile because after Mai die you don't smile what wrong with u ? 
Chat: oh  it's not having because today I will meet my future bride 
Tanop: oh hur you say that you will meet your future bride so will you married ?
Chat: chai I will marry soon
Tanop: why ? Mai just die and you find a new girlfriend so fast . Why I don't know 
Chat: because Mai has die so I can't live in suffer forever and I and Mai are past and that you don't know because of you always stay with your fiancé oh now  it's time for meet my bride bye 
Tanop: bye 
Tanop think why he forget Mai fast ? It can't because he love Mai so much I don't understand 
"In restaurant " 
Namo has waited him and now he has arrived .
Chat: oh you come fast perhaps you want to meet me so much because of you miss me 
Namo : no I don't miss u that I come fast because I don't waste time 
Chat: yes I know that you don't miss me but you miss my money right 
When Namo heard his word that said she is so angry and she think herself  
" Namo you don't angry and don't pay close attention to word that he said you must strong and you must think about your brother that wait you and you must endure with him " suddenly she smile to him and he is so surprise because what he think on her is right ? She's a girl that want a money and she satisfaction make all everything for money don't except her body . 
Namo : yes I miss your money because you promised with me that you will give 1 million baths for me .
Chat has signed cheque to her when she revive he has back away and he say 
Chat: if u receive my money and you don't agree marry with me what should I do ? 
Namo: I don't lie you so you can give it to me 
Chat: now I gave money to you already so you need listen to me everything 
Namo: ok what do you want to do ? 
Chat : go with me 
Chat has taken her to wedding shop 
Namo: why do you take me here? 
Chat : you ask silly question . We come here for our wedding now we go in 
When they go in chat has introduce her to owner of shop ( O.S= owner of shop)
O.S: hi can I help you ?
Chat: this is my bride now we will married soon So I take my bride to try a wedding dress 
O.S : ka I understand please follow me 
Chat has sit wait for Namo when she is trying a wedding dress now she is already O.S told him
O.S : Khun your bride already so Khun Namo please go out 
When Namo go out Chat is stand gaping because he never see a beautiful girl like Namo but why he must stand gaping because of her don't forget person that in front of you she is a murderer so u don't fall in love with her and he say to O.S 
Chat: oh this dress is beautiful I like it 
O.S : oh this dress is beautiful because of your bride she is beautiful so much although this dress isn't beautiful when she wear is surly beautiful 
Chat: ka hmm I think this dress is charming for her how about you Namo? 
Namo: everything that you think the best I'm agree with you ( because this married she make for her brother only and although he want think that she is prostitute now she don't care ) 
Chat: oh I forget tell you we will married 3day so I can't prepare a big ceremony for you so you don't angry 
Namo: I don't angry because I don't like a big ceremony hmm I want  just have my close friend 
Chat: now it's late I will take you go home 
Namo : no I can go myself bye 
When she ride a taxi for come back to her home Chat smiled evil 
Chat: she will know everything and she will hurt for everything that she made 
Namo has arrive in hospital because she always to visit her brother every time but today she sad so much and now she is standing in front of her brother bed he still sleep . She say
Namo: P . I will married in 3day so after I married perhaps I can't to visit P every day I'm sorry P all everthing that I made it is for you and I hope that you are cured soon . 
She kiss his forehead and left 

Preview Chapter5 
Nit: ha boss will married really? 
Chat: ka so can you prepare my ceremony for 2 day 
Nit : why it fast?
Rin: when P see your email that you will married oh I am hurry fly from USA why it so fast ? 
Chat: today you are so beautiful 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi coca, namo is a great siz, so selfless ! its a good chap, v fast cant wait 2 c wat chat is going 2 do 2 her ! thank u coca, look forward 2 next chap !