The Most Annoying Pra eks in Lakorns

Asy

sarNie Immature
I mean the characters in lakorns, not the actors.

P'Chai in Rak Nai Marn Mek - such an indecisive Pra ek. the worst man ever.

Kongkhai in Mia Taeng - stupid, slow, dumb and can be deceived by the Nang rai so easily!

P'Ran in Kon Rak Luang Jai - also indecisive

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rachan from Dok Kaew - he is stupid, a woman beater and he's more stupid. He and n'ek deserve each other, they are both brainless.

Tomorn ( I think that's his name) from Mere Jum Pen - I love him yet I hate him. He is an idiot who believes crap.

Ae from Lhong Ngao Jun - His revenge plan was just retarded. He really annoyed me.

Kwanchai from Kaen Lum Khong - He needs to man up and stop letting Lift's character beat him up. Like honestly your a man, don't just sit there and let him hit you.

Maroot from Poot Pitsawad - Even though he was mean because of black magic, i still hate this idiot.

I'll come up with more later

fun

Expired Sarnie
Almost all of Chakrit's lakorns. He has this stuck up snobbish and arrogant personality that seems to always appear. Okay I haven't seen all his lakorns but I have seen a handful. I think his best role was Enchanted Bed. It was the only lakorn were I could tolerate his character.

Khongkwai (Khongklai) From Mia Tieng 2011 is definitely STUPID! ANNOYING! An ASSHOLE! INDECISIVE!

Rhan from KRLJ was at first okay but then his role just didn't make any sense. Okay it is not reaaly him, it is the lakorn that really sucked!!!

Pummareh from Leh Pummareh is just a douche bag. I'm sorry but I don't think I can ever forgive him although it was all his selfish dad's fault for making him think of such a plan to make the 3 sisters fall in love with him and slept with two of them. And then one sister goes mentally all because he drove her crazy, she wanted to shoot him but insteal got the other sister and the sister dies. Good thing he died because he deserved it!!!

Pong's other characters from Buang Kammathep, Tomorrow I'll Still Love You and The Air Hostess. The other lakorns of his I dropped Or have skipped, so I am not qualify to critique.

Win's roles from all his lakorns with Kwan and the one with Pinky.

Mart... Okay it has to do more with his stiff acting than his roles... But I am super annoyed at him in RP, the lakorn with Susie, and Tard Ruk.

Por's character from his lakorn with Taew. He thinks too highly of himself!!!

This is just the few that I have named. There is quite a lot of stupid pra ek that were highly annoying from start to end.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO! I SO agree with that comment about Chakrit.

Por's character in Barb Ruk Talay Fun - As much as I love this lakorn, his character was such an unreasonable jerk. I hated him for being a two timer!

Smart/Mart in Rak Pathiharn - He's kind of the main reason why I gave up on this lakorn. He's such a pokerface and again, he's unreasonable, stuck up and annoying.

Rome in Mia Taeng - his stupidity was untolerable. enough said!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
At this point, the only one who I was totally turned off by and lost all interest in trying to give him a chance:

Khongkrai/kwai whatever his name is in Mia Taeng. It's sad that I would rather watch abusive Kawee than a p'ek as stupid as Klai(?) lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! I'm with Fun on Chakrit, his roles usually come off as stuck-up. I also hate how he uses too much hand gestures and facial expression to tell us what he's trying to do or say. (I mean his characters and roles)

I will come back to list mines as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha now its time for me Alice to shout out what ever that irritating....

Kongkai/kongkwai - not Romeo his such a prince charming but his character are the one
major that gets on my nerves: brainless stupidity, bossy thinks he can top anyone but inside his just a weak brainless husband, hard to understand, enough talk

Rhan - this is another one of the kongkwai resembling but of course not Mr Ken T the
super daddy of his 2 son

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Ha I love this topic...For me, I have to say the most annoying pra'ek characters are: Kongkai in Mia Taeng 2011- I hated how he was randomly nice to nang'ek and then the next day, he's all mean; Captain Puthanate in Kularb Satan- his character is just so stupid in here, the nang'rai is beside him the whole time but he is just too stupid to know, Chisanu in Kaew Tah Pee was kinda stupid too, it bothered me so much how he repeatedly fail to realize the nang'rai's evil plans and hurt nang'ek's feelings

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Though I can list quite a few, the most annoying p'ek I disliked so much in a lakorn definitely has to be Job Nithi in "Peak Marn".. ( I forgot what his name was in there) but.. omgahh.. He's the most annoying p'ek out there to me.. To this day, I still hate his character.. He was such a mama's boy and I literally went berserk @_@.. *shakes head*

Iya

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, almost ALL p'ek from the older lakorns and many of todays' lakorn are DUMB and stupid to boot. they always listen to the crap other people say without making their own judgement and this is really annoying. these men have brains but don't use them. they deserve whatever n'ek throw at them cause they deserve it!

But the most annoying thing i find about these p'ek is that they're do dumb when it comes to women. especially the character that 'r' the n'ek and still think that she's a slut when it was obvious that they were a virgin when that happen. I mean, don't they know about these things. so far, i think the only p'ek that isn't stupid is Harit from JRL and kade's character from Krai Kum Node that realize their mistake afterward. But i noticed that many p'ek would still think she is a slut and doesn't believe that he's the first. It's damn annoying to me. it's even more so when she gets pregnant and he would ask if it was his baby. everytime this happen i just want to grab a shotgun and blow their head off.

but to top that off, i rate Rome in Mia Taeng on top of my list as he was still able to sleep with another woman when he is married and have been intimate with his wife. it's even worst when he did it on his marriage bed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Though I can list quite a few, the most annoying p'ek I disliked so much in a lakorn definitely has to be Job Nithi in "Peak Marn".. ( I forgot what his name was in there) but.. omgahh.. He's the most annoying p'ek out there to me.. To this day, I still hate his character.. He was such a mama's boy and I literally went berserk @_@.. *shakes head*
omg I didn't even finish that lakorn!!! He pissed me off on so many level that I couldn't bare it anymore. And in the end she goes back to him. I kind of dislike Tik's character too at certain times.

I thought Harit was stupid but he sort of made up for it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
But the most annoying thing i find about these p'ek is that they're do dumb when it comes to women. especially the character that 'r' the n'ek and still think that she's a slut when it was obvious that they were a virgin when that happen. I mean, don't they know about these things. so far, i think the only p'ek that isn't stupid is Harit from JRL and kade's character from Krai Kum Node that realize their mistake afterward. But i noticed that many p'ek would still think she is a slut and doesn't believe that he's the first. It's damn annoying to me. it's even more so when she gets pregnant and he would ask if it was his baby. everytime this happen i just want to grab a shotgun and blow their head off.
I totally agree with this!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Pae Arak is #1 on my Hit List... By far one of the worst actor and he doesn't even look good... tsk tsk tsk....

Asy

sarNie Immature
haha. i'm glad some second me. i thought i was the only one who realized this.
I remember in Kom Rak Kom Saneha the morning after the Pra ek rape the Nang ek; the Pra ek even said, "No wonder many guys love you. You like to pretend as a virgin." Like wtheckkk!!! Stupid! I like that lakorn though, haha.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
My vote has to go to Mart in that lakorn that he did with Susie. He was the most stupid pra'ek ever. Agressive, woman beater (he slapped Susie a few times, hate that), always listens to n'rai. Ugghh, so annoying. I also hated Lachan in Dok kaew(Kob's version b/c didn't watch the new one) too. He's also a woman beater. I can't stand guys that slap nang'ek. It's a total turn off.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My vote has to go to Mart in that lakorn that he did with Susie. He was the most stupid pra'ek ever. Agressive, woman beater (he slapped Susie a few times, hate that), always listens to n'rai. Ugghh, so annoying. I also hated Lachan in Dok kaew(Kob's version b/c didn't watch the new one) too. He's also a woman beater. I can't stand guys that slap nang'ek. It's a total turn off.
mart couldn't pull a kawee lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought Plerng See Roong was a hit lakorn... But I don't have any intention to watch any of Smart's lakorns too. Haha... I'll only watch if the Nang ek / other character is my favorite.