The Most Handsome Pra'ek

Who you think is the most handsome pra'ek?

• Tik

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Ken T.

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Dome

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Nadech

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Nadech is being compared to three veteran pra'eks. Come on now! Honestly, I find Nadech more on the charming side. As for handsome, I'd have to go with Tik. I know Mart isn't on the poll but out of all pra'eks, I find him the most handsome.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I was reading through Phatman's list and I have to agree with most of her choices of "handsome praeks" which are Andrew Gregson, Noom Sornram and Patson Sarindu. But on to this poll, personally I was never a fan of Tik and Dome nor do I find them to be all that appealing and I would rather classify Nadech as charming but definitely not "most" handsome. So having that said, without a doubt my choice is Ken Theradeeth.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's my thought on things. Well, I never really was a fan of Ken, Tik, or Dome, though i wouldn't mind watching their lakrons, but I liked Nadech from the very first lakorn i saw him in, which was in Duang Jai Akkanee. But that was hilarious because I never liked him from his photos which i saw before the lakorn, i guess to me he looks better onscreen than in pictures. No offense to anyone who liked these guys.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here's my thought on things. Well, I never really was a fan of Ken, Tik, or Dome, though i wouldn't mind watching their lakrons, but I liked Nadech from the very first lakorn i saw him in, which was in Duang Jai Akkanee. But that was hilarious because I never liked him from his photos which i saw before the lakorn, i guess to me he looks better onscreen than in pictures. No offense to anyone who liked these guys.
I agree. Nadech looks much more handsome on screen than in pics.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Here are some better looking guys than on your poll. But I still thinks some off those guys are super sexy! Ive gotta pick Nadech. He may be a young person, but he can really act and make his fans happy!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here are some better looking guys than on your poll. But I still thinks some off those guys are super sexy! Ive gotta pick Nadech. He may be a young person, but he can really act and make his fans happy!
I agree there are more good looking guys. By the way, this is a poll from Pantip ja.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't think Dome's handsome enough to be in a poll lol

I think Tik is the most handsome, however, I voted for Nadech because he's also handsome and I like him more. Tik isn't interesting to me, so it lowers him on my list.

I think Ken is the most handsome one ACTING-wise. He got great acting skills.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here are the results so far:

------------------- AF Poll ------------------ PANTIP Poll

Tik ------------> 15.35% (4 votes) -----> 69.82% (303 votes)
Ken T. -------- > 23.08% (6 votes) -----> 9.22% (40 votes)
Dome ----------- > 0 ---------------------> 3.00% (13 votes)
Nadech --------> 61.54% (16 votes) ---> 17.97% (78 votes)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
these are another subjective question...I adore Nadech and Find him handsome...the found the other men listed handsome as well..though Tik has drop in his "handsomeness" to me...

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
If we're rating them on handsomeness I have to say Ken wins hands down for me. I didn't start liking him until i saw him in Oum Ruk. I I saw him in Nung Nai Suang and he didn't make all that big of an impression on me until i saw him in Oum Ruk.

Although Nadech is my favorite out of all four of them. I feel he has the most charisma and he just simiply adorable. I've been in love with him since the first drama I saw him in, Ngao Ruk Luang Jai. I love him more in that drama than i did Mark even though Mark was the main actor in that drama, and I just simply adore him in Duang Jai Akkanee and Game Rai Game Ruk.

Tik I only find him handsome in some of his drama. My favorite was Luerd Kattiya, but i think i had to do more with him being in uniform...lol. I just love me a man in a uniform. He is utterly sexy though.

Dome, I only found him hot as Traipoom in Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tay. I think it was the hair style that made him look so hot.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Here are the results so far:

------------------- AF Poll ------------------ PANTIP Poll

Tik ------------> 15.35% (4 votes) -----> 69.82% (303 votes)
Ken T. -------- > 23.08% (6 votes) -----> 9.22% (40 votes)
Dome ----------- > 0 ---------------------> 3.00% (13 votes)
Nadech --------> 61.54% (16 votes) ---> 17.97% (78 votes)
Lmao! What a great contrast!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL no one voted for Dome here on AF. This poll is so awkward because there is no relation among the guys. Nadech is the outlier. Dome is WTF, how did he get into the poll. Maybe Ken and Tik are more comparable but the other just baffles me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL no one voted for Dome here on AF. This poll is so awkward because there is no relation among the guys. Nadech is the outlier. Dome is WTF, how did he get into the poll. Maybe Ken and Tik are more comparable but the other just baffles me.
Couldn't agree more haha. I think they should've at least list guys who are around the same age haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For me it'll always be Ken T. He's been my bias for like the longest time. Till this day I'm still waiting for him and Anne to reunite. Still waiting. lol
Like fun said, it doesn't matter what he wears, onscreen or not, he's super handsome regardless. Amazing actor, great personality, and just the one. HAHHA. So, my vote goes towards Ken T. :)

All the others are handsome as well and I adore them all but Ken T. will always be that HANDSOME man in my eyes. Hehe ;)