* Tan Kai as Xiang Yu
* Jin Sha as Lu Su
* Zhang Wei as Gao Jian Li
* Chen Zi Han as Lu Zhi
* Yi Zhen as General Jin
* Ding Zi Jun as Meng Tian
* Li Yi Siang as Liu Bang

The trailer for this series.

It's a remake from the movie "The Myth" plays by Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Sun...
Wow! so excited can't wait anymore...Hu Ge rocks!

credits:
asianfanatics.net, drama wiki, & maomaogege82@YT

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey wat was the name of the song played in the background of the trailer??? I've been looking for it...who is the artist that sang it...Thanx very much in advance..

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Hey wat was the name of the song played in the background of the trailer??? I've been looking for it...who is the artist that sang it...Thanx very much in advance..

Isn't the song Endless Love and it sing by Jackie Chan and ? I think the lead actress.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i am definitely going to watch this.........so excited. the trailer looked good and very interesting....

soysuva

sarNie Egg
You know, you people can totally watch this on viikii with english subs. Why bother to upload here when you can watch free at viikii with free english subs and it won't cost you any time to download. Am I right? :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omo.. it's already airing... yiks.. but im still debating if i want to watch this or not.. but hu ge does look good though...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I love Hu Ge...but this chinese series isnt all that good...i think because i dnt really understand the series...i only love the part of Hu Ge brother and his gf...thats all...other than that i fastforward most of the time...the beginning of the series was good but later on it got really bored and it drag too long..

peaches

sarNie Elites
i agreed this series drag. i'm on episode 30 and it's putting me to sleep. too much talking like most mainland series.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow i'm so glad i saw this thread late...don't have to wait for the series to come out. it's already out. hahaha

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I gave up on this series--the only reason I began watching it was because it reminded me of 'A Step into the Past'.
And I think talking/conversation in a series is essential, you can't expect them to be fighting non-stop.

The thing I enjoyed most about this series (despite not finishing it) is probably the soundtrack. :p

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ LoL The talking has nothing to do with that--i just can't get into the story. It was enjoyable at first and then it became 'ergh'. For some reason, all the series that Hu Ge stars in, I just can't seem to enjoy. But I did like Chinese Paladin 1 and I enjoyed Chinese Paladin 3 because of the story between Wallace Huo and Tang Yan

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^ LoL The talking has nothing to do with that--i just can't get into the story. It was enjoyable at first and then it became 'ergh'. For some reason, all the series that Hu Ge stars in, I just can't seem to enjoy. But I did like Chinese Paladin 1 and I enjoyed Chinese Paladin 3 because of the story between Wallace Huo and Tang Yan
Are you serious? Nah. Jk. I agree with u. Beside Chinese Paladin I and III and Young Warrior, I didn't really like his other series. In fairy from wonderland, I actually enjoyed his friend's (Bobby Duo) Character more. In Legend of Condor Hero 1994, Ariel was a brat and annoying; Hu Ge's character was too stupid that Arield basically run the show. I actually liked the Prince more. In the Myth, Hu Ge was tooo childish and annoying too. I didn't like the fact that his character was so random person from the future that changed the myth. I had a very high expectation for it and expected him to be General Meng but the director had it all switched up. Young Warrior was my favorite and made me cried for weeks.

Have you seen Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006? It was the best and most memorable series. I loved it and rewatched it many times. If u did watch it and found it to be boring then you must not like Hu Ge period. You should definitely check it out.