The Overnight Bride

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading :) I was suppose to add a scene about the n'rai but last minute changes LOL I still want ATEAM to have sweet and cute moments :wub: I actually want a cola scene like in LIE TO ME but I'm going to make it a bit perverted :rolleyes: :censor: :w-scene-pop-corn:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 8

Aff jolted out of sleep when she felt her stomach grumble. She slowly opened her eyes; the sunrays coming from the veranda was the first thing that she saw. I skipped dinner again, she thought to herself. Slowly, she sat up and looked around the room. She was curious at first then she finally remembered she was in Aum’s house; Aum’s room to be exact and she was actually sitting in Aum’s bed. Aff looked on the other side of the bed to check on Arik. She was rather surprised on what she saw. Aum was half-lying on bed, sleeping soundly while Arik was on his chest, sleeping in a prone position.

“They look so cute together…” Aff whispered to herself. This moment was too cute that she just had to grab her digital camera to capture the precious moment between Aum and Arik. She couldn’t stop smiling as she was taking a picture of both of them sleeping. Aff placed her digital camera on the side table then decided to put Arik on bed. As she placed her hands on Arik’s armpits, she realized his face was so close to him. For a moment, she decided to stare at Aum’s face. She moved her face closer to him. He’s still handsome even if he’s asleep , she thought. She sighed. She remembered her last thoughts last night before she fell asleep.

“Arik, should we really give a chance to this hot daddy?” Aff accidentally whispered what’s on her mind. Even the way she whispered sounded…so sexy. It seems like she was being hypnotized.

“Yes, this hot daddy deserves a second chance…” Aum whispered to her face but his eyes were still closed. It was that moment when Aff only came back to reality. She still didn’t move but she felt so embarrassed. How she wished that a time machine would appear right in front her and undo what she just said! Aff was relieved when the door suddenly flung open. A woman, about the same age of Taew, came in. She was holding a newspaper and was loudly shouting at Aum.

“P’AUM!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOLE THE LIMELIGHT FROM ME?!” Tiffany, Aum’s younger sister came in wearing her Japanese school girl outfit. At a young age, she already had a thing in designing clothes. Her parents supported her talent until she eventually became a famous fashion designer as well as a model. She grew up being everyone’s center of attraction so it’s not unusual for her to this mad to her big brother. Both Aum and Aff jumped when she yelled. Little Arik started to cry. Aum immediately gave the baby to Aff then stood up to grab the newspaper.

“See? You’re on the Entertainment headline! That should be ME, not YOU! You’re not even a celebrity, for Pete’s sake! But seriously, P’Aum, that woman you were kissing on the picture looks like Aff Taksaorn. I guess you know who P’Aff is, right? Taew’s gorgeous jetsetter big sister?” Tiffany was fast-talking again. Aff laughed silently when she heard how Tiffany described. Tiffany and Taew were best friends since they were in kindergarten. Tiffany would often visit to the Teemarak mansion to play with her little sister. Aff was a bit surprised to see that Tiffany still hasn’t changed. She still the same talkative girl she used to know.

“How about the baby, P’Aum? Is it really yours? I mean, you got married without ME knowing? Did you even tell Mom and Dad? You know you could just tell- OH. MY. GOD. P’Aff! Is it really you?” Tiffany said as she squealed in joy. She immediately ran to the bed and hugged Aff so tight.

“It’s true then! That woman in the picture is P’Aff! So, when did you two got married? Is Taew present on your wedding? And who’s this cute little fellow here? Is it your baby?” Tiffany said as she lifted the little baby with one hand.

“Tiffany, two hands!” Both Aum and Aff said simultaneously.

“I know, I know. Is this baby a boy or a girl?” Tiffany asked but she was already peaking on little Arik’s diapers.

“Oh, it’s a boy! Don’t go breaking little girls’ hearts when you reach kindergarten, okay? I can see the Atichart blood is so strong. This boy looks nothing like P’Aff. P’Aff, are you sure you really gave birth to this boy or was it P’Aum who gave birth to him? Too bad you are my big brother’s little version. But don’t worry, Aunt Tiffany still loves you.” Tiffany continued talking to her nephew. Aum and Aff were just looking at the two of them.

“Taew should go here right now. She needs to meet this handsome boy!” Tiffany said as she dialed Taew’s number as fast as she can.

“Ladies, excuse me. I need to get ready for work.” Aum excused himself. Aff was quite relieved that Tiffany came barging in early in the morning. Her little awkward moment with Aum would be forgotten.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been 5 days since Aff and Arik started living with Aum. Throughout the days, Aff seldom sees Aum. He even didn’t sleep on his room; instead, he was sleeping in the study room. He’d up early in the morning to go to work then when the time he comes back, both Aff and Arik are already sleeping. He has been very busy lately.

“P’Aff, P’Aum said both of you are going to an event tonight.” Tiffany said while she was playing with Arik.

“Event? Both of us? Why?” Aff asked. She loves going to different events but going to an event with Aum? It sounds awkward. People from their circle had already known that they were married so they expect them to attend events together. For sure, they needed to act like a loving couple in that event. That would make it more uneasy in Aff’s part. She hoped and prayed that Aum had already forgotten what she had whispered few days ago.

“I don’t know. Just go with him. It has been years since he last went to events like this. You don’t have to worry about Arik. Taew would be sleeping here tonight so both of us would be looking after him.” Tiffany explained.

“Khun Aff, Khun Taew is on the line.” One of the maids said and gave Aff the cordless phone.

“P’Aff, you better go here now! Something happened to P’Aum.” Taew uttered on the other side of the line. Her voice sounded as if it was trembling.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe that he was rite there when she said that!!!;) That was sooo funny! Can't wait to c wat happened to Aum!:DDD :lol:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
'Hot daddy' makes me giggle (lol). Wonder what happened to Aum. He should get a tatoo, mark himself like what he did to Aff. :yes:

I'm so happy that you're continuing this story; it was such a shame that the group fic was cancelled.

cecilia

Staff member
Donna, i couldn't help but noticed what you wrote about little Arik :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWbigCLHhc
Credit: kit

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
BALD AUM!!! LMAO Arik's big version LOL I'm trying to finish Namtan Mai right now. I skipped lots of episodes before coz I don't like how the story's going. I love the scene where Pe climbed up the fence and hugged Bo though :wub: I have to watch it over and over again LOL but that scene makes me think of wild thoughts :censor: :rolleyes: off-topic lol

thanks for reading everyone! :D honestly, I still don't have any idea on how this story would go LOL currently brainstorming :)

cecilia

Staff member
^that fence is hot -- wild imagination should have been play in there to make it very forbidden lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
'Hot daddy' makes me giggle (lol). Wonder what happened to Aum. He should get a tatoo, mark himself like what he did to Aff. :yes:

I'm so happy that you're continuing this story; it was such a shame that the group fic was cancelled.
thanks! :) 'hot daddy' made me giggle too! lol while I was writing that part, I can't stop smiling :D

^that fence is hot -- wild imagination should have been play in there to make it very forbidden lol
I KNOW!! I wonder if Aum's imagining wild thoughts too while he was hugging Aff on that part LOL I hope it's not yet too late to write a NM oneshot. I'm feeling quite inspired now :rolleyes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Omg donna! I love the update.. Got me all giddy XD

but oh nooooo .. What's wrong with aum @_@

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 9

“P’Aff, you better go here now! Something happened to P’Aum.” Taew uttered on the other side of the line. Her voice sounded as if it was trembling. She wanted her voice to sound like something bad happen so her sister won’t hesitate to come. Taew pressed her cell phone to end the call. She went back inside the huge jewelry store.

“Who were you talking to?” Aum asked as he was looking at the diamond rings which Taew personally chose. He picked the most expensive one and studied it very carefully.

“I’ve called an expert when it comes to buying jewelries. She can be a big help for you, P’Aum.” Taew said as she was reading a report that her secretary gave her. After a few minutes, Aff arrived looking so worried. She immediately spotted Aum and Taew at the jewelry store.

“P’Aff! You’re finally here!” Taew said excitedly. Aff looked at both of them, confused.

“Aum! I thought something bad happened to you.” Aff said, worriedly. Good thing nothing bad happened to him, Aff thought.

“Yes! Something really bad happen to P’Aum. You see, P’Aff, P’Aum here has been for hours now and he can’t choose which ring to buy. I called you up to help him pick.” Taew said. Her cell phone began to ring again. It was her secretary saying that she needed to attend a meeting in a few minutes. Taew immediately left, leaving Aum and Aff in the jewelry store.

“So, you’re buying a ring?” Aff asked as she was looking at the rings on the table.

“Yes, I really don’t know what she likes so I need help.” Aum uttered while his eyes were only fixed on Aff. He had not seen her for 5 days and yet he felt like he hasn’t seen her for years! Aum misses his wife so much. If only they are alone, then he’d probably kiss her right then and there.

“Hmmm…Are you going to give it to your girlfriend?” Aff said teasingly as she was looking at the rings that she had chosen personally. Aum nodded. Aff smiled at him but there were other things running on her mind. And you said you don’t have a girlfriend! LIAR!, Aff was shouting at him, on her mind.

“Well, I think this one would be perfect.” Aff said as she held out a diamond ring with blue sapphire stones on each side.

“Are you sure? Would she really like it?” Aum said as he took the ring from Aff’s hand. He studied it very carefully.

“Positive! I think diamonds and sapphires go very well with each other. Diamond symbolizes love while blue sapphire symbolizes loyalty. I’m very sure she’ll love it.” Aff said confidently. There was a pang of jealousy in her heart as she imagined Aum giving this beautiful ring to her girlfriend.

“We’ll take this ring.” Aum told the manager and handed his credit card to him. After buying the ring, Aum asked Aff to accompany him in buying a new suit. Since Aff can’t think of any excuse, she had no choice but to join him.

“Next the ring, and now a suit? You’re letting me choose the things for proposing to your girl?!” Aff whispered to herself as she was scanning some of the suits in the shop. She took an elegant looking Giorgio Armani suit then went to the fitting room, where Aum was.

“Aum, I think this would look good on you.” Aff said while looking at the suit she had picked.

“Ok, just put it there. Does this look good on me?” Aum said as he walked out from one of the cubicles on the huge fitting room. Suddenly, Aff’s heart started to flutter and it felt like the room is getting hotter by the minute even though the air conditioner is almost at its coolest setting. Aum was slowly walking towards her, looking oh-so handsome. He sexily licked his lower lip. Don’t do this to me, Aum. Please…, she silently begged, but the truth is, she likes how her husband teases her. Aum stopped right in front of Aff. They were only a few inches away.

“I-it…looks good on you…” She uttered nervously and quietly, almost a whisper. Aum leaned closer to her even more until their lips were almost touching. Aff’s heart started to bang louder until it was the only thing she could hear. Their eyes were still fixed to each other.

“Do you know that I’ll die if I don’t get to kiss you right now?” Aum whispered then in one fluid motion, he conquered Aff’s lips. Aff was unsure on what to do. Should I push him away or should I…, she thought but her mind totally went blank when Aum started to deepen the kiss even more. She repaid him with the same amount of passion he had given her. She wrapped her arms around his neck while Aum wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist. Both were into the kiss that they even forgot where they were! Aum was the first one to pull away so both of them can breathe. They were still holding each other, neither of them wanted to pull away.

“Kiss me again…” Aff unexpectedly whispered. The feeling of his lips touching her still lingers and she clearly wanted more of him. Without hesitations, Aum kissed her again but this time, gently. He treated Aff’s lips as if it was the most fragile thing there is. Both of them wished this moment won’t end.

“Khun Aum, try this one too…Oh! I’m sorry, Khun Aum, Khun Aff. You could go back to what you are doing.” The sales lady immediately left them, leaving both of them in a very awkward situation. Aff was the first one to pull away. She made sure she was a few feet away from him. Aum cleared his throat then studied himself on the mirror.

“We’re not yet through, Mrs. Atichart.” Aum said as he was fixing his suit. Aff didn’t even dare to look at him then she immediately went out of the fitting room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manila, Philippines

“Sir Miguel, we’ve located Ms. Taksaorn. She’s in Bangkok right now.” A man wearing a black suit reported to his boss. The man who was looking at the sunset in Manila Bay smiled. For 2 years, he was looking for her and now, his people finally found her.

“Good. Just keep an eye on her.” Miguel Lopez uttered. I’ll get you back, Aff…, Miguel thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if it took me a while before updating again. I've been watching a couple of lakorns lately :) anyhow, I still hope you guys would enjoy this short update :D

btw, click the link to reveal who I imagine Miguel Lopez is :wub:

http://sexiestpinoy.blogspot.com/search/label/Jake%20Cuenca

nikki1786

LizQuen
i wonder why you didn't chose your guy crush 'DOORBELL' to be the villain, are you fallen out of love with him? XD hahaha anyways... it's okay if my hubby jake is going to be the antagonist of this story (condition: as long as he has a hot willing scene) :p besides, im have complete episode scenes of Jake in GR. i've been watching it recently and though i hate his character, i will love him still... LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL Doorbell hahahaha I don't like Ding Dong anymore :p hmmmm... a willing scene?! then I think I'd probably add Cristine here too hahaha I'll make them my 2nd couple in this fic then :rolleyes: Cristine would also be an overnight bride :rolleyes: