The people in laos music video

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
I have seen the music videos from indeerecords... and all i gotta say is "cant they find some better looking people to put on the video"?

I wonder how they choose these people.. do they have to go to auditions?? or they just choose them cuzz they're related?? or what ???

lol

like my uncle he's a singer and he wanted me on his cheap music video.. just cuzz we're related .. it would save the headaches lol

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Laos is just opening up in the music industry. Before you hardly hear about Pop, RnB, Rock and Hip Hop in Laos. Just plain morlum and folks music. Now its poppin. Gottta give them some time adjusting cause it won't be long before people start bumping Lao music beside Thai, Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese music.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Laos is just opening up in the music industry. Before you hardly hear about Pop, RnB, Rock and Hip Hop in Laos. Just plain morlum and folks music. Now its poppin. Gottta give them some time adjusting cause it won't be long before people start bumping Lao music beside Thai, Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese music.
Exactly, it's just starting to grow, give it time.
I'd so love to go over there and produce/direct a music video.
I've taken several production classes at school for my own benefit (and it's fun), we got to creat our own shows in the school studio.
I even got to play around with the various professional cameras with a small crew we put together to work on class projects.

I loved it.

I'd go to Laos in a heartbeat if they wanted a producer/director for an MV.

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
I have seen the music videos from indeerecords... and all i gotta say is "cant they find some better looking people to put on the video"?

I wonder how they choose these people.. do they have to go to auditions?? or they just choose them cuzz they're related?? or what ???

lol

like my uncle he's a singer and he wanted me on his cheap music video.. just cuzz we're related .. it would save the headaches lol
Here's a pretty nice video from Indie Records. The guy is cute and the girl is pretty too. ENjoy!

Don't fall in love with the guy okay. ^_^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gOMwXyI7K8

monii

sarNie Egg

monii

sarNie Egg

that's communisn f..flag, learn your lao history before you show that flag.