THE "POTTY MOUTH" THREAD LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i don't know if this thread is appropriate but i don't really care. LMAO i wanna learn how to cuss in like a SHIT-load of different languages!!! hahahaha now there's one in english..."shit"...equivalent to poo and excess bile...but slanted for many purposes, from calling someone shit to calling places shit, to even calling situations shit...and so on...i think people are familiar with this so i won't elaborate. lol

ok, now "LEARN" me...ahahahaha!

i'll start...to give you an example:

umm...

ok, in LAOTIAN:

ee nah mah="dog face" (f) (used towards females); equivalent to "bitch".
buck nah mah="dog face" (m) (used towards males); equivalent to "bitch" also.

p.s. you don't have to elaborate as much as i did. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Reagan said:
ky ga vole lao num day, Ai Reagan ben pa egg dey, POON DAI!, pasa lao ky ga geng you day!
[post="134361"][/post]​

jao vaow dai huk jao deed (type) baw dai....that's the problem...i got like half of what you said mannn! lol lol but it's cute, so i'll let you slide. :lol:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
lololol...omg Reagan...that was funny.

im laos+thai...so i guess i wont have to identify any lao or thai words seeing that thookatha is lao. im sure u can do that hahaha...trust me, i hardly speak my language anymore... :\

darvil

sarNie Adult
All right.. Gosh this thread could teach us alot about other languages :loool:

Anyway I'll say some burmese cusses.

I'll hide them so just click it if you want to know the meaning.

Some foul words below

Sao Pat » Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Basically means a woman "thing". Use to curse at a female I suppose. I've never used it lol.

Ngah Lee » Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Basically means "My Penis". A similar situation where you would use it would be when you tell someone "my ass you did". But its a pretty flexible word.

Kway Mah » Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Means Bitch.

MaAi Low » Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
This one is when you're really pissed at someone. It means Motherfucker! Careful with this one.