The Prince of Many Hearts (Update :: on some info in the story)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I know I haven't finish my other stories but here another story...I'll do my best to finish my other stories... :coverlaf:

Info on the main leading:

Charles Ratsameemarn, he got everything since the day he was born into the Ratsameemarn family. He's got the look, young, handsome, smart, rich, playboy and every girls dream guy. His family is one of the wealthy families living in Bangkok, Thailand. They own one of the biggest shopping mall, a resort in Pattaya, few bushiness oversea. He is the next in line to be the CEO to his family business. Even with everything, something is missing in his heart. Will he find the one thing that is missing in his heart?

Info on the cast:

The Actress: Noi Teapsuttipong, someone who already knows what life is all about. Have gone through the bad, the good, and the worst in her life time. Until she met him. Will she be the one to tame his heart?

The Model: Kat Kritsanarak, a young rookie model who just became the "it" at her young age. With fame and glorious, coming at her way will she be able to hold onto his heart?

The Childhood Friend: Salak Mahataweit, grew up with Charles. Know everything about him. What he like and don't like. Will her love be more than just one side love? Will he know her truth feeling?

The Secret Admirer: Rasika Narokmom, someone who always admirer what he does. Someone who always helping him along the way without him knowing who she is. Will she be the one to show him what he missing?

The Fiance: Nana Trakunaphibuna, the one his parents promise to be his wife. Will she fight to hold onto his heart and become his wife?

The Lover: Kantima Maytanee, she was everything to him. He loves her no matter what his parents said about her past. Will she be the one to hold his heart in the end?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Info on the Ratsameemarn's house.....Chapter 1 will be up soon.​

This is Ratsameemarn’s “castle,” the huge mansion run by young staffs of good-looking maids and menservants.

The Froth of the house

The back of the house.

(Note: this part is where the stairs end in the above photo and continue from that part to this photo)

The backyard. (Note: This part will be at a different part of the house.) (Sorry if Aim is in the photo. I only want the back view of scene since its so nice. :coverlaf:)

The inside of the house where the dinner room is and the family room is.

Inside of other rooms of the house. (Note: This will be to the back of the house where you can see the backyard. This room will be on the second level of the house.)

The living room or main room (Note: There be sofas, a long glass table in the middle of the room, chairs and ect…)

The main entrance of the house, the main door is in the back of you as you look inside the house. (Note: There won’t be two staircase. There will be only one staircase. Not two like in the photo.)

(Note: This will be the staircase continue from the second level in above photo to the main floor.)

Other part of the house. (Note: There won’t be a lamp or chairs like in the photo there. It be emptied in that space.)

Charles’s younger sister bedroom.

Charles bedroom. (Note: The bed will be bigger and space will be a bit wide then in the photo.)

Rasika bedroom where she be staying as she work for Charles.

Other room’s in the house for guest to stay.

Charles, Bugatti Veyron Super Sports car & Porsche Carrera GT car
<>

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Dancy, Looking at this I'm daydreaming..
I would like to have a mansion like that, the problem is if i could have something big like that. :coverlaf:
Waiting for update.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think she'll end up with his secret admire. Typical story is always like that...lol. Will waiting for the update! :thumbsup: