The Promise has been dubbed

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i didn't know The Promise was dubbed....i just rewatch Donnie movie and saw the preview for new release....i'm so excited! i'm going to buy one next week!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Let me warn you that "The Promise" isn't that great and the overall storyline isn't very good. But if you like, Nic Tse, then buy it for him.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea i like Nic ALOT!!! and jang dong gun too.....but yea i'm surely going to buy it...although at nic forum the review is bad...i'm still going to buy it just for nic and jand dong gun.... ^_^

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
what that???...the promise??....is this a good drama...and is it thai or chinese or what???

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
it's not a thai movie. it's a chinese movie with the korean actor Jang Dong Gun and Nicolas Tse. :loool:

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
i knew it... that homg with dubb this movie... this one time... i went through some movie in the internet and came upon the promise.... and i told myself that hmong will translate it... and it was true... yea the reason why i know that hmong gonna translate it because it kinda look like the myth... so that's i how know.....