The Pussycat Dolls show

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
anyone watching the pussycat dolls show? they're looking for a girl to sing with them.

great show.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Yea I watched it.

Theres 9 girls and their competing to be the next doll.

I Like Melissa R and Melissa S :)

cecilia

Staff member
hahah..i'm glad Melissa S got to the bottom 2 this week.. scared her life away! kekekke ... . shes' so cunning

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: Really ?

I didnt get to watch this week's episode yet but going to maybe tomorrow hahaha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol Cecilia thanks but its okay i got it on my tv cuz i record it on there lol

so yeaaa :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
hehe i watching it i like da asian girl but i also like da girl asia i give her props 4 trying taking care of baby

cecilia

Staff member
i think personally, Melissa S over estimate herself and was a bit cunning (stabber)..i hate ppl like that ..and like
chelsea said..KARMA IS A B*t*..i hope she learn her lesson and work hard rather than just keep thinking she got it all when she
really don't ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MELISSA R the most but i have another close connection with Chelsea too.. .. i hope these two girls make it far.. is it just me or does she sometime look like Nicole?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm routing for Melissa R. too. She's not just talented in singing and dancing, but she's also pretty. Definitely a complete package.

Melissa S. just annoys me to no end. She just is so bitchy and thinks so highly of herself all the time.
She was on Making Of The Band too. And I didn't like her there either. lol

I like a couple of the other girls like Jaime and Chelsea. Anastacia(think that's her name) has something about her. But its overshadowed by her thinking too highly of herself as well.

Does anyone else find the way they edit the show funny? Like when they're about to eliminate someone. LOL Trying to create too much dramatic atmosphere.

STIMA

hmm the show is okay but i really dun know whos in pussy cats doll in the first place o_O its like...the other memebrs are so unknown and makin this show it seems lke the whole group is so important or whatever when its basically jst nicole lol.
but yeh i tink theres good singers on there =)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i'm scared melissa R. gonna have nervous breakdown is she gonna last i kinda like da other melissa 2 but asia is kinda gettni on my nerve

AfroMofo

sarNie Egg
That show is hot. PCD, okay group but only that Nicole girl sings
Melissa R. FTW!! Is she flip? I think she is...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i hope even with Melissa R.'s breakdown she can still hold it together!!
i want her to win or at least be the top3!!!!
can't to watch tonight

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Melissa R all the way!!! Yeah she is filipino. There's rumors that Asia won. The last round was between Melissa R & Asia, but Asia won. I think Asia looks like a horse because she has big teeth, big muscles, and her mouth is never closed. Melissa R has the whole package.

cecilia

Staff member
sadly, anastasia left for tonight..she wont' be the next PSD.. :(... MELISSA S should have been eliminate..she dance like a s**t :lol:..
anyway, i'm not a fan of Asia either..i really hope it's either Melissa R or Chelsea for her great voice.. MELISSA R will fit so well with the PSD..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I Love Melissa R she does fit wit da PCD but i sorta like Asia and other Melissa S. The 2 Melissa are best friend