The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol noy.. when I took a quick skim through these posts, I thought you wrote "pennieless."
haha. i looked over it & it does look like said penniless :lol:

ew. they recorded themselves doin dat? and how did ur professor get a hold of dat vdo? dash nasty. who's kim kardashian anyway?
LOL. this chick right here is Kim Kardashian. the chick with the humongous ass!

She has her own reality tv show on E! & she use to date Ray J, brandy's lil brother. They had a sex tape out & that thing leaked all over the internet. So, she's nobody really famous... the sex tape was the thing that made her famous.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. yuppp.... before i didn't know who the hell she was! LOL. But after the sex tape, she went famous. LOL. I don't look at ray j or her the same way... *shakes head* lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol how old is ray j? he's young. oh my garsh i really liked his song wait a minute lol aha not bie's song LOL so fob lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bie's Vitamin song :loool:

Ohhh I love dancing to that song. lol. I think he's like 28 or something like that... his show "for the love of Ray J" is sooo hilarious! So many crazy ass girls on that show!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno dat show. i don't got cable lol didn't he have some other show? remember when he was on moesha? as her half brother i think lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm trying to do a sex tape too. it's going to star
barbie and ken.
first, i'm going to have
barbie suck on ken's wanker
for an hour. when finished, i'm going to make
ken rub barbie's melons...as well as rub her ladytime
. that will happen for two hours. after that,
barbie and ken will sixty nine.
that's only going to last for like 13 minutes. and for the finale,
ken will tap barbie from behind
followed by an ultimate
ejaculation
all over
barbie's back.
i was going to say
barbie's mouth
but i didn't want to be too
nasty.

LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... no cable? For the love of Ray J is pretty much about him trying to find love. LOL. It's pretty interesting.

yeah he was in moesha & uh... one on one. LOL.

OMG Thooktha... my eyes... :ph34r:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. if he cuts off his penis then how is he gonna do her? :blink: she ain't gonna wanna a penisless man! LMAO.

my guy friend would always talk about how big his wang is. :lol: & all I'll say is "that's nice... my ass is big..." :loool:
:loool:

guys are really gross! <_< we have this guy who always joins us in our group... we're like 8 girls and he's the only guy in our group... if he's bored, he talks about sex.. what we do is, we give him food to shut him up... we love keeping him around though... coz we ask him to carry our books for us... he's actually our slave... not sex slave.. just slave... :p

barbie and ken.
first, i'm going to have
followed by an ultimate
ejaculation
all over
barbie's back.
i was going to say
barbie's mouth
nasty.

LMAO
good luck with that! I support you all the way! :clap:

don't forget to send me a copy when it's done... or do you want me to help? :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha. i looked over it & it does look like said penniless :lol:

LOL. this chick right here is Kim Kardashian. the chick with the humongous ass!

She has her own reality tv show on E! & she use to date Ray J, brandy's lil brother. They had a sex tape out & that thing leaked all over the internet. So, she's nobody really famous... the sex tape was the thing that made her famous.
I think... she resembles Nicole Scherzinger a bit... :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
u are so god damn rokejit LOL
yeh, i know...

...isn't it GREAT?!?! LMAO

oh no, not yet, wait until you see the sex tape first, then say my eyes! lol

:loool:
good luck with that! I support you all the way! :clap:

don't forget to send me a copy when it's done... or do you want me to help? :loool:
awww i know you always got my back, love! LOL no worries, when i make the video, i'll be sure to post it in sw for my innocent little sarnies. :lol:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
LOL. seriously guys are so gross... specially when they start talking about how their balls itches... <_< I'm like too much information... ewh... hahahah. I've been around nothing but guys but girls talk as nasty as guys. :lol:
OMG! I know exactly what you mean by that! GUYS! Them and their minds!

But OMG! This thread makes my day! You gals are hilarious on this topic! Lol.​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
barbie and ken.
first, i'm going to have
followed by an ultimate
ejaculation
all over
barbie's back.
i was going to say
barbie's mouth
nasty.

LMAO

LMAO.. OMG.. I STEP INTO THIS THREAD N THIS IS WHAT I SPOT LOL.. >_<.. HAHA OMG.. U SO DIRTY LOL... SO THIS BECAME A SEX THREAD LOL..

kulyia

RUK
WOW. Thook! IT was tooo RATED ; TV_MA that i just scrolled down. :eek:

wow, its liked reading it as if watching it. lol,

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
after i posted my msg earlier i was like hey... ken don't got no ding dong LOL

awee... no cable? For the love of Ray J is pretty much about him trying to find love. LOL. It's pretty interesting.

yeah he was in moesha & uh... one on one. LOL.

LOL when he went on one on one dats when i was like ugh he aint cute no more lol he got a perdy high voice too lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
after i posted my msg earlier i was like hey... ken don't got no ding dong LOL
crap! there goes my video! unless i can make ken have a ding dong. hmmm...*nasty ideas* ahahahahaha

p.s. ya'll are lucky i still have the senses to put spoilers on my writing. lmao

ok, so i don't know what's been going on with me and spiders lately but yeh, i was laying on the couch when suddenly i felt something tickling my arm. at first i thought it was my hair so i ignored it. but the tickly feeling just kept going up to my shoulders (i was wearing a tank). i looked down and it's a f*ckin' spider!!!!!! i HATE spiders and they've been in my life lately!! UGH!! you have no idea how disgusted i feel right now. i can't even sleep!!! :angry:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh!!!!! when I came home from the store, some neighborhood teenagers dispersed from the front of my yard. And guess what they left behind?? TRASH!!!!!! lots of them. Soda cans, candy wrappers, chip bags, and other shit. Fucking bastards! I'm going to post a sign, "No Littering! It's against the law!"

Hmm... maybe I should just let my pitbull tell them for me. Hahahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
crap! there goes my video! unless i can make ken have a ding dong. hmmm...*nasty ideas* ahahahahaha

p.s. ya'll are lucky i still have the senses to put spoilers on my writing. lmao

ok, so i don't know what's been going on with me and spiders lately but yeh, i was laying on the couch when suddenly i felt something tickling my arm. at first i thought it was my hair so i ignored it. but the tickly feeling just kept going up to my shoulders (i was wearing a tank). i looked down and it's a f*ckin' spider!!!!!! i HATE spiders and they've been in my life lately!! UGH!! you have no idea how disgusted i feel right now. i can't even sleep!!! :angry:
you can always use WWE action figures instead of ken... hahahaha... I'm sure they have huge ding dongs... just look at their bulges down there...barbie would be very happy! :loool:

it seems like spiders loves to crawl on you... :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ughh!!!!! when I came home from the store, some neighborhood teenagers dispersed from the front of my yard. And guess what they left behind?? TRASH!!!!!! lots of them. Soda cans, candy wrappers, chip bags, and other shit. Fucking bastards! I'm going to post a sign, "No Littering! It's against the law!"

Hmm... maybe I should just let my pitbull tell them for me. Hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA let the pitbull tell them!

speaking of neighborhood, u know what? someone was killed just a couple hundred feet from my apartment complex today. they shut down all the roads around my house. did anyone see the story on the news? it's the one about the cop chase that caused a death in the process...taken place in La Habra, CA. it was weird to see my street on the news. damn, innocent person killed during a police chase which happened to be coming through my town/city.