The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I`m not the only one, who dreamt about ZOMBIES chasing after me :eek:
scary, right? I hope I won't have zombie dreams anymore...
I'm hoping to dream about Aum Atichart soon... :drool: :drool:
I won't mind if an incubus takes Aum's form and rawr me in my dreams! :loool:

the pics you posted is making me :drool: , KhoOnxNouxWanxJai!!
I think I can finish that amount of food... I'm the ROYAL FATNESS of the family... :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
"would I get pregnant if I swallowed semen?"

it's the question of the day in our class... my classmate asked that question a while ago... I'm sure she knew the answer is no but I guess she just wants attention, as always! :angry: :angry:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

it's the question of the day in our class... my classmate asked that question a while ago... I'm sure she knew the answer is no but I guess she just wants attention, as always! :angry: :angry:

you should said "yes.. I heard you do get pregnant that way----why? Did you swallow a whole bunch?"

hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool:

she even asked if you can get nutrients from it! wtf!

OMG! there was a motorcycle accident right in front of our house! blood is all over the road... our very own news anchors (our gossipy maids, of course... :p) were screaming here and there and confirmed the guy was dead...well, our maid said he was dead but I don't know... he might still be alive... -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol donna, i remember one day with my best friend we were doing shopping and suddenly she asked me "do you know how to make a good felation?" i was "what? what did you say???" and she replied "yes, do you know how to make it?" and she's married since 3 years when she asked me this question. so i said "no, but if you want it, we can rent a movie which show how to do it."

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Since easter's almost here... I'd like to share a joke my lil sister texted me.

What did the Easter egg say to the boiling water?

"it's gonna take a while to get me hard because I just got laid by a chick."
:D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna, i remember one day with my best friend we were doing shopping and suddenly she asked me "do you know how to make a good felation?" i was "what? what did you say???" and she replied "yes, do you know how to make it?" and she's married since 3 years when she asked me this question. so i said "no, but if you want it, we can rent a movie which show how to do it."
I didn't know what felation was so I actually googled it... :p

so did you watched a movie that shows you how to do it? :loool: :loool:

:loool: :loool: :loool:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
scary, right? I hope I won't have zombie dreams anymore...
I'm hoping to dream about Aum Atichart soon... :drool: :drool:
I won't mind if an incubus takes Aum's form and rawr me in my dreams! :loool:

the pics you posted is making me :drool: , KhoOnxNouxWanxJai!!
I think I can finish that amount of food... I'm the ROYAL FATNESS of the family... :p
:lol: Yeah! My zombie dreams...are always strange and scary. I got away from them in the first half of the dreams but ended finding me in the end. The last time, I dreamt about these dreamy zombies, I had to save a girl from the hospital and we ran into the zombies at the junkyard w/ burning cars and everything :eek: .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so did you ever find your 8 legged friend, Miss Thookatha?
HELL NO. i haven't slept well for many nights now. that bastard spider won't come out!

when she asked that question, you should have said "it depends on which mouth is swallowing. are you talking about the mouth on your head or the mouth that's connected to your ass?" LMAO

AHAHAHAHA HAWT. so, um, your friend is having a tough time keeping him hard, huh? just tell her it won't be hard if they took each other on a ride. LOL get it...take each other on a ride? okay, lame. but hey, it might work. he drives and she
lick n suck

HHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! that was funny!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Wow, I think today is my day ! I'm back to SW and the first thread that caught my attention is all hot inside ! AHAHA ! Thanks for sharing the stories guys !

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have an exam in 2 hours and I still haven't studied much!!! argh!! I need my brain to bleed from studying to make sure I pass... hemorrhagic... :p