The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's airborne... health officials says you won't get it by eating pork but still, I haven't had pork for days now... hahahaha... I can get a bit paranoid with serious health issues...hahahaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^damn.. why can't this world be disease free???????? you know.. if I didn't have a daughter, I won't be afraid of death... but the only reason why I'm afraid now is cause I have her.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aw so thoughful of ur sister and i wish i had a aunt like dat lol okie enjoy ur movie nai. i gotta go sleep soon i need to bring my grandpa to da airport way early in da morning

Awee Nai, that was nice of your sister! My sister made me take her to work today. <_< she was too lazy to drive her car so she bribed me! :lmao: so I had to drop her off at work. that beezy.
Yep it was super nice of her. She and my aunt are totally awesome! Love them both. I guess my sister spoils me because I'm the only one that's near her now plus I'm always over at her place during the weekends to eat and sleep in :p . The little ones are back at home so they're too far away for her to spoil. It's funny though because she's only a yr older than me but wayyyyy more mature so sometimes I piss her off and say yes mom LOL. As for my aunt she doesn't have any kids yet so she always treats us like her kids. It's so funny, everytime we go to our fav thai restaurant and we get this same waitress lady that asks us if we're her daughters and we tell the waitress lady no we're her nieces but she never remembers. She asks us the same question each time we go there lol but she's an awesome waitress and definitely my fav. Glad I chose to go to the same university as my sister since I get advice about courses, teachers, and stuff and because my aunt lives about 20-30 mins away so we're always hanging out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw. i hab a aunt dats 4 yrs older than me she always cook for us when we go to her house and i ask her for toll money when i gotta drive back home lol she's like a sister to us but recently she been going through some personal stuff so i haven't seen her as much as i used to. every holiday she make food and bring it to us. man dat woman can cook lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i want some cherries already.. hurry up and grow!!

same thing to you too lemon tree!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wah i never tried frozen grapes b4 lol aw damn i ate all of da grapes already. imma try dem frozen next time lol

kulyia

RUK
again..here... lol

super scary. i caught a cold. dont worry ive check my doc already today rite away because of the ACTS test tomorrow thursday and the same for next week. He said its Just a regular flu. my sytoms are dizziness, migraine headaches, wanting to vomit, swollen tonsil. My doc told me if i am contaminated, i will be way worser than my condition as of now. i went to the skool nurse in fifth period and they sent me home even though i had to walk home. I am happy im not contaminated with it. WOAH! watch out you guys!... my doc prescribed me with telyno the Strong kind he said for my headches.. its been working Verdy good btw. If you are sick or just curious... You should contact your doc Immediately. better safe than sorry.

oh and they sent me home because the first check for my temp was 99.9 and second was 100.0

judyp

sarNie Adult
awww really?! You should definitely try it! Leave it in the freezer until it's frozen solid. :lol:
oou frozen grapes i loveeeee!! :drool: i like to peel the skin. lol. i pick at pretty much most of my food. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard on da news dat people are puttin up stupid false rumors of swine flu on twitter and dat they put up links of sites dat have "facts" on swine flu but when u click on dem ur computer will get contaminated

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hope u get better kulyia...

lmao.. my sis said that there was a teext going around skool saying that someone had the sine flu.. lol... i wonder who was the troublemaker..