The RANDOMNESS Thread

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
New York. So beautiful to me.
CC833054-EC91-48BA-9851-88A4C954D29B.jpeg
17B1E29C-A9D3-42F7-B511-6706FA654EDA.jpeg
95EA8072-1082-447B-AEFB-6FDD4688AF80.jpeg

My favorite trip I’ve taken so far. It’s a really beautiful state. I plan to go again in the future. Dreaming of New York City, the city that never sleeps.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Thank you everyone for wishing my dad well and for a recovery from coronavirus. He did recover slowly, and then towards the end got pneumonia too. He’s doing better these days, but mentally not all there like he used to. Just like a week ago, he told my mom he dropped his room key into the toilet. My mom and dad searched and finally found the room key in their bedroom. He seems confused and disoriented at times. I just miss him. I want to be his Personal Care Assistant, but he feels he doesn’t need one. He seems to feel he is strong enough to not need one. He’s a strong person but stubborn at times too. I love him and wish him all good things. I hope you and your family and loved ones are doing well too, Asianfuse family. :icon12::icon12:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Being a personal care worker is really hard work especially with parents/grandparents like mine. If you do one thing that they don't like, they threaten to report you to the office. They expect me to take care of them and give them half of the paycheck every time. Then what's the point of me taking care of them. I know people might think I'm being selfish to think like this. You might say, well they are your family, but that's exactly why. They are my family, but they are the ones who hurt, tortured, and took me for granted my whole life. So if people don't know me, don't try to judge me from this.

I'm glad you want to help out your father. Your parents must really love you. I really want to help out mine too, but all they see is that I'm taking advantage of them. That I'm just doing it for the money. I am doing it for the money. The money to help pay for the rent, the electricity bill, the internet bill, their phones, and for food when the $500 EBT benefits don't last our family of ten for the whole month. I do it for them all and all they think is that I'm making money off them for myself. So sorry if I sound like a stuck up bitch, but I am just really going through so much right now I had to get it out.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
We all have issues regarding family and money....... im so tired.
I used to never work and only studied on and off, was always getting government allowance.. .I was on a student allowance til i was 25 and and then got looking for work allowance. I never really spent that allowance on things i wanted to do or wanted before paying for essential things. But i constantly get told off about how i spend the money and i dont save. And got told off for not working.
I don't buy expensive things like my sister. I think and consider before i buy things... do i really need it? and i end up not buy it for myself. My phones i change only when my contract ends which is every 2-3years but my sister ALWAYS changes when an new iPhone is out. She used to work and earn so much more than my allowance but now she isnt working. And she has her own freaking family now but still always relys on me and mum.

I ALWAYS HAD MONEY SAVED BECAUSE I DONT GO OUT AND SPEND OR BUY THINGS.
So when they need money i have to give...

I wanted a tablet, a slr camera, and visit my bestfriend last year.

Did i? No. I saved the money.

I also wanted a dyson hairdryer or the curler last christmas and my sister complained to my mum about the price so i got told off. And then my sister asked me if i was using the reward points and getting it for myself if not she'll use the points and buy it for herself. I ended using those rewards points and got my mum a clothes steamer and a coffee grinder.

So this year i got extra allowance because of the covid situation, so i spent some money on some rings from pandora for myself and my sister went off at me but i also even got her a ring. And i was buying gifts for her kids and paid for things here and there while her family were staying at my place.

My mum wanted a new fridge, my sister wanted to "give" hers to us but give her some money SO she can go GET A NEW EXPENSIVE FRIDGE FOR HERSELF. My brother said she wanted a $3000 fridge. So i told my mum no we're not taking that old fridge and we're buying a new fridge that me and my brother paid for.
My sister "gave" my mum a dyson vaccum cleaner and pretty much took it back when she finally moved into her new place. I wanted to buy my mum a new one and my sister was no i gave her mine.

And so she finally moved into her new place last month and what does she do!?
SHE BUYS NEW FURNITURE.
When she doesnt even have much money to spend to survive.

My sister went off at me when i wanted to go volunteering at my workplace...so now im hired and working there again. She's expecting me to take her in and get her a job so that "i dont have to use public transport."

NO..... I HAD TO DEAL WITH HER CRAP MY ENTIRE LIFE. One of reason i went was because of her staying at my place and i just wanted to get away. She said she was only staying a few weeks, 3-4 weeks. It was 4 months. She stayed with us for months and then she also brings her partner without even asking or telling anyone that lives in the house. She said he was sleeping only one night but it was until they moved into their new place.

THEY DIDNT EVEN HELP WITH RENT OR BILLS.

So im working now, and getting told off that i dont want them to spend the money on my work card. My boss made adjustments on my payment so the amount paid into the work card account got reduce so i get more paid into my bank account.

And I haven't been buying anything.... only paid for bills and food!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@alissaax I can totally understand you. My siblings are kind of like that too. Especially my younger brother who is married. Him and his wife and three kids lived off of us for years, five to be exact. they never help pay rent, electricity, or buy food. Even when my brother worked and got his own money, they were just leeching off my mom and I. I wouldn't mind if they actually helped around the house, but all they do is sleep all day and refuse to take out one bag of trash. When they get hungry, he just took his wife out to get fast food and not even feed their kids. When their kids ask for food, they refuse to give them any giving the excuse that their kids just want to play with food and not really eat. They never watch their kids, letting them mess up the house, clog up the sink, spill all our salt and sugar all over. We took care of their kids for them all the time. My mom let them leech off us and never told them to pay back, but when ever she asks them for help, they have the nerve to refuse and complain that she was a bad mother in law. My sister in law literally told everyone that my mom doesn't like her. Of course my mom didn't like her. She never helps around the house. But my mom never went out to tell everyone that she was lazy or verbally told her that she dislikes them. I have to be the one to listen to my mom complain about them because my mom feels bad to let them know.

My other siblings, get everything they want. Seeing as I'm the middle child who is a girl too. So no body listens to me. My mom only listens to my older brother. She only takes care of the younger ones and I'm the one in the middle getting stuck to help her take care of them, but no one really sees what I do to help. My younger siblings always complain that my mom doesn't love them, yet they get everything they ask for. The youngest has over ten tablets and iPads that all broke, and he still got a new one. My sister only 10 has her own smartphone. I didn't even get mine until I was 21 and I had to work my ass off to get it myself. I'm 27 and still using the same phone. My brother and sister who lost their phones or broke them has gotten two or three replacements in a year. When I was their age we never got cable, or internet. Now I pay for their internet and everything else and they still say I don't do anything around the house.

They are just kids though, so I won't take that to heart. But what hurts the most is when my mom says it. That I never do anything for her. I do a lot of things for her and if she doesn't see that then I don't know what more I could do.

alissaax

@alissaax I can totally understand you. My siblings are kind of like that too. Especially my younger brother who is married. Him and his wife and three kids lived off of us for years, five to be exact. they never help pay rent, electricity, or buy food. Even when my brother worked and got his own money, they were just leeching off my mom and I. I wouldn't mind if they actually helped around the house, but all they do is sleep all day and refuse to take out one bag of trash. When they get hungry, he just took his wife out to get fast food and not even feed their kids. When their kids ask for food, they refuse to give them any giving the excuse that their kids just want to play with food and not really eat. They never watch their kids, letting them mess up the house, clog up the sink, spill all our salt and sugar all over. We took care of their kids for them all the time. My mom let them leech off us and never told them to pay back, but when ever she asks them for help, they have the nerve to refuse and complain that she was a bad mother in law. My sister in law literally told everyone that my mom doesn't like her. Of course my mom didn't like her. She never helps around the house. But my mom never went out to tell everyone that she was lazy or verbally told her that she dislikes them. I have to be the one to listen to my mom complain about them because my mom feels bad to let them know.

My other siblings, get everything they want. Seeing as I'm the middle child who is a girl too. So no body listens to me. My mom only listens to my older brother. She only takes care of the younger ones and I'm the one in the middle getting stuck to help her take care of them, but no one really sees what I do to help. My younger siblings always complain that my mom doesn't love them, yet they get everything they ask for. The youngest has over ten tablets and iPads that all broke, and he still got a new one. My sister only 10 has her own smartphone. I didn't even get mine until I was 21 and I had to work my ass off to get it myself. I'm 27 and still using the same phone. My brother and sister who lost their phones or broke them has gotten two or three replacements in a year. When I was their age we never got cable, or internet. Now I pay for their internet and everything else and they still say I don't do anything around the house.

They are just kids though, so I won't take that to heart. But what hurts the most is when my mom says it. That I never do anything for her. I do a lot of things for her and if she doesn't see that then I don't know what more I could do.
I'm 27 and middle child too. I dont go ask my mum for things... my brother buy things himself with his money. My sister couldn't pay off her own freaking car. So my parents helped her. My parents dont even get along that well since they separated when i was young.... but my mum and i asked and talked to my dad to help pay off her stupid car because my mum spent so much helpping her pay it off. My dad even gave her a second car to use and she sold it kept the money, so he's asking for so money back because he even fixed it before he gave her the car. She won't even talk to him now cause he always asking her to do things for him.
She priorities everyone else before our side of the family.... She always runs to me and my mum to help her with money but what about her partners side.

I rarely talk or see my high school friends so i would go out once in a while to catch up and my sister would make it a issue. Im not like her that used to go out every week and spend before she met her partner and had her kids. Even now she doesn't manage her money well and either her or her partner are working right now so theyre both on allowance from government.

While im now working and off the government allowance, I still have to put up with her crap whenever she need somethings but she was being quiet recently until yesterday.... She tried to blame me about something, when she made the purchase and ordered items for my mums friend online and used her email but put my name for delivery and shipping. And ofcourse my mum went off at me like usual when my sister complains or says something.

Last edited:

alissaax

My mum and sister would complain how i dress .... my appearance... like just leave me alone. If i buy new clothes i got told off. So i dont dress up.

And i would always babysit her kids for her. I used to always feed and bath them for her whenever they came over. Took care of them while she just sits around with her phone. She goes off at me when i do give them chocolate and when i dont she tells me off too. And when i let them eat themselves she goes off about the mess they make... they're her kids, teach them and take care of them herself. It isn't my responsibility to do it.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’m glad you want to help out your father. Your parents must really love you. I really want to help out mine too, but all they see is that I'm taking advantage of them. That I'm just doing it for the money. I am doing it for the money. The money to help pay for the rent, the electricity bill, the internet bill, their phones, and for food when the $500 EBT benefits don't last our family of ten for the whole month. I do it for them all and all they think is that I'm making money off them for myself. So sorry if I sound like a stuck up bitch, but I am just really going through so much right now I had to get it out.
My mom used to dislike me. I didn’t know why, until a few years ago I found out my dad had cheated on my mom with someone she knows.... I’m thinking my dad named me translated “late” because the other woman came second, too “late.” I hated my real name and still kind of do too, because it’s associated with an affair. I put the puzzle together and I almost threw up that night, knowing what my dad and the other woman had done. But time goes on, my mom sees what I do for my parents and she’s better now. Huh. I’ve always loved my mom. I remember she used to put me down and said things like, “If you’re so tough, why don’t you have your own house, but you still live with me?” I was still in high school then. Life was tough back then, but I think life gets better as time goes by. Hang in there, and if you ever need to talk or just vent know we’re and I am here.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You are both annoyed because you don't know if you are ignoring each other, but you are both ignoring each other to the point where you get annoyed. Don't ignore each other. Just smile and talk.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
It’s time for me to go back to school. ;) I’m not satisfied with my current job..... I never got a college degree and would like to go back for my bachelors in Psychology. I wish myself all the best lol! It’s gonna be tough but I think I got this! Huhhhhhhhh. So much to do!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It’s time for me to go back to school. ;) I’m not satisfied with my current job..... I never got a college degree and would like to go back for my bachelors in Psychology. I wish myself all the best lol! It’s gonna be tough but I think I got this! Huhhhhhhhh. So much to do!
Good Luck with school. Just helping my siblings with their virtual learning is so exhausting already. I have three who are still going to school and all their teacher's are bombarding my gmail with messages and it's so confusing as to which one they mean.

alissaax

You are both annoyed because you don't know if you are ignoring each other, but you are both ignoring each other to the point where you get annoyed. Don't ignore each other. Just smile and talk.
Talking.... that's hard now considering he's being an moody asshole and keeps complaining about me to the manager. So he hasn't spoken to me the last few days... I'm honestly going lose me temper and slap him soon.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been two years since he called it quits and I am still angry. I don't know how can I forgive him for what he did, I don't know how can I let go of my anger.