The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol.... sorry darling. I got carried away when I thought of pho. But I do hope your mouth heals soon... and go ahead and post a photo of your braces! I really want to see. I bet you look so cute.
mmm...let me think about it first...ahaha...

i wanna see metal mouth too lol oo talkin bout food i baked fish today and ate it w/ som tum but not made w/ papaya da one w/ green mango. ish good
awwww imma tell natty u called her metal mouth again.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. everybody or most sarnies probably know how i look like now since I have a picture section. :lol:

Goodness... speaking of pho, my mama was talking about making chicken pho tomorrow... & I said "noooo....!" haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
there...look for the braces yourself.

i am aware i look like crap here. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it probaby is possible lol oo ok so i was watching dat one show the doctors today and deres dis patch u put on ur drawers where ur butthole is lol it's a fart deodorant LMAO

aww cute pic but i can't see ur braces lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^^aww.. you look so cute. love the blackened mood. dark hair, dark clothes... :drool:

lol
hahaha thanks. i dressed up like a black cat yesterday....literally. it was for a contest at work.

aww cute pic but i can't see ur braces lol
i know! i posted this on purpose! i'm still a little hesitant to let you girls see it!! gimme a second, all right?! stop rushing me, woman!!! i'm nervous!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow, where I currently live and used to live I don't think any sarnies live which is a good thing. I like to be on the down low. LOL.

And aikoden, I lvoe your banner of Cee/Amy. Gotta tell ya, I photoshopped my face onto Amy's in the 2nd pic and used it as my msn display pic. Talk about desperate :lol:. K i need to unplug now and get more homework done. I finished one and did my laundry today! Ahhh even though I wish I didn't because I had so much loads to do. I guess it's better than having it continue to pile up.
awwwwe thanks nai... ^_^..

hehe i would love to manip but iono how T_T...

^ oooooooo thookatha pixs ^_^..

curious... how do they feel like??

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^catwoman. :D

So did the doctor tell you when you can start eating?? I might have to give my daughter braces in the future. :(

Her teeth is the shape of her pacifier. She's so addicted to darn pacifiers!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^^catwoman. :D

So did the doctor tell you when you can start eating?? I might have to give my daughter braces in the future. :(

Her teeth is the shape of her pacifier. She's so addicted to darn pacifiers!
i can start eating whenever i am able too...even if it's right after getting it in. but it hurts too bad. for kids, it should be fairly easy and not as painful cuz one of my little 2nd graders just got braces too, n her mom said that she didn't feel any pain at all.

lady0fdarkness

^^still sexy. :drool:

My teeth are like a BBQ grill. They are so far part from eachother that I don't even need to floss.

One time, some black girls at my ex workplace was like, can I borrow your grills? I was like.. can I borrow your weave first? :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes deres a fart deodorant LOL deres like coal or somethin on da patch dat deodorizes ur fart LOL

oo now i can see da braces. i have to get caps or whatever for my teeth when i can afford to. i got tiny teeth and lots of dem are pointy my grandma said i got rat teeth lol

LMAO lome dat was a good one LOL can i borrow ur weave LOL

lady0fdarkness

^^in that case, I need to buy some of that fart deordorant then. Everytime my man farts, I feel like my brain cells are being deleted little by little by the odor that came from him.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^^still sexy. :drool:

My teeth are like a BBQ grill. They are so far part from eachother that I don't even need to floss.

One time, some black girls at my ex workplace was like, can I borrow your grills? I was like.. can I borrow your weave first? :loool:
hahahaha bbq grill. ahahaha

front view is a little too much to share. you guys can have just half of the view. lmao