The RANDOMNESS Thread

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea and it's mostly water weight dat u lose if u don't take in enough food. gosh when will people learnnnnnn. u gots to exercise!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i learned the hard way. i use to starve myself before. well, technically, it was only for 11 days. then i stopped. hahaha but still, it was a downfall in my life. like literally, i would eat only one apple or one orange each day, and that would be it...just one each day...and it had to be a certain size too!! it didn't take 11 days to see horrible results. i lost like 13 pounds, but i have saggy skin in areas that i can't get rid of now. whatever u do, don't starve urself!! lol

young and stupid...you know...haha...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea when i was young i was anorexic too. asian people are perdy blunt bout weight. i aint doin dat to my kids. but what i don't understand now is when i was a size 1 dem oldheads still called me fat

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the braces will hurt more than the wisdom teeth getting pulled...in my opinion. with the wisdom teeth, you at least get put to sleep and are offered pain killers after that. with braces, you will be awake and feel the WHOLE thing. plus, the week before you get them in, they have to put spaces/separators in your mouth. those hurt the most. haha i haven't been able to eat properly for the last 13 days, and i've lost some weight. but it doesn't look good at all....literally. my skin is pale and dried out, and when i smile there are those old lady type creases in my cheeks. it looks gross. the good news, however, is that my teeth will straighten out in about two to three months. the only reason why most people have to wear it for like two years sometimes is because the teeth needs to get use to staying the way it's being adjusted to stay.

as for the deep cleaning, i had to go through a lot of that crap too. thank gawd they numbed me...although i did still feel some stuff. but yeh, my mouth was horrible. gums were horrible, bone density was horrible, EVERYTHING was horrible. before i could get to this point, i had to see the dentist quite often..and for some big procedures.

just look at it with a big picture. your mouth is the key to all health. everything passes through there. if you have to take care of it, do it all the way or else it could come back and haunt you. lol
you only get to wear braces for 2-3 months? how lucky... I had braces for 2 years! :lmao: but at least my teeth are straight now... lol

speaking of wisdom tooth, my dentist told me I have to get a surgery to pull them out... wtf... my wisdom teeth on my lower jaw are both impacted and surgery is the only way to get them out... I know his hands are itching to slice up my gums and take those babies out but I'm too scared... :(

ooh im a student nurse, i should practice what i preach. lol. the last time i went to the dentist was like 5 years ago. i did get a physical last year only because it was required for my nursing program. and i did get an eye exam last year because i needed contacts. so im due this year for my eye exam. and im really contemplating about the dentist. my husband wants to go get his teeth cleaned so maybe ill man up and go with him. lol. i just absolutely HATE the dentist. i know they are going to yell at me.
you're a student nurse? I'm a student nurse as well! :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you only get to wear braces for 2-3 months? how lucky... I had braces for 2 years! :lmao: but at least my teeth are straight now... lol

speaking of wisdom tooth, my dentist told me I have to get a surgery to pull them out... wtf... my wisdom teeth on my lower jaw are both impacted and surgery is the only way to get them out... I know his hands are itching to slice up my gums and take those babies out but I'm too scared... :(
hahaha no, i have to wear them for two years too. i was just saying that you see results as soon as two or three months. a lot of people who use to have braces told me. lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I thought ur only going to wear braces in 3 months... :p

this is what I hate during holidays!! argh!! everyone is home...they dragged me away from my PC... my bro and sis are fighting over it now... hahahaha... good thing we have an ancient laptop here that nobody wants to use except me! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg thookatha... I thought you had to wear braces for just 2-3 months too! :eek: I had to wear mine for almost 3 years! :lmao: but i'm sooo glad it's off! After I got them off, my gosh, it felt soooo weird! I was like "finally!! freedom!!!" I was finally able to chew gum. :loool: no more worrying about getting them stuck in my braces. :lol:

Shoot after the braces, my teeth were yellow! I had to whiten them bitches. :lol:

kulyia

RUK
how are braces hurtful? i want mine pink or gray. DUH it comes in gray. lol.jk, light pink or hot pink or darkish grey. do uguys still have ur wisdom tooth btw neighbors?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the braces tighten your teeth, pushing them together, which causes them to be painful! :lmao: The rubberband's what makes them painful. The thought of getting braces sounds nice, but once you get them, omg... it bleepin` hurts. <_< You can get all the colors you want... Once for the month of July, I got red, white & blue. :lol: but the best color to get is clear or white. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't even have wisdom teeth yet lol my dentist told me dat i still have baby teeth i was like waht da funk? i'm 23 lol and i still got baby teeth LOL

LOL
I thought ur only going to wear braces in 3 months... :p

this is what I hate during holidays!! argh!! everyone is home...they dragged me away from my PC... my bro and sis are fighting over it now... hahahaha... good thing we have an ancient laptop here that nobody wants to use except me! :lol:
lol is it slow?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder y it's taking to long to come out though and i have more teeth growing in too LOL but they're really slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't even have wisdom teeth yet lol my dentist told me dat i still have baby teeth i was like waht da funk? i'm 23 lol and i still got baby teeth LOL
awee really tee ruk!? lucky! I was suppose to take out my bottom right wisdom tooth last year because it's pushing against my teeth, which will cause my teeth to be all crocked. <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg thookatha... I thought you had to wear braces for just 2-3 months too! :eek: I had to wear mine for almost 3 years! :lmao: but i'm sooo glad it's off! After I got them off, my gosh, it felt soooo weird! I was like "finally!! freedom!!!" I was finally able to chew gum. :loool: no more worrying about getting them stuck in my braces. :lol:

Shoot after the braces, my teeth were yellow! I had to whiten them bitches. :lol:
no damn wonder i always thought your teeth were so straight and perfect in your pictures. u had braces. hahaha i'm gonna whiten my teeth after they come off too. i hope they come out as nice as yours. haha

how are braces hurtful? i want mine pink or gray. DUH it comes in gray. lol.jk, light pink or hot pink or darkish grey. do uguys still have ur wisdom tooth btw neighbors?
it hurts because your teeth are moving in various ways. first, they put in spacers/separators to open up gaps in between your teeth, then a week later or something, they put these metal things in your molars to replace the spacers, wrap wires around your teeth, and literally tighten them up. throughout this whole process, your teeth are forcibly moving...not naturally. and the new annoying thing about it right now (in addition to the already existing pain) are the pointy, coarse, metals which are constantly rubbing against the inner tissue walls of your mouth. i got gray...i think. LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yep wisdom teeth causes diseases and crooked teeth. that would mainly explain why i'm getting braces (although not the only reason)....not like some people who only have to worry about baby teeth right now. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no damn wonder i always thought your teeth were so straight and perfect in your pictures. u had braces. hahaha i'm gonna whiten my teeth after they come off too. i hope they come out as nice as yours. haha
hahaha. I wish my teeth were perfectly straight! :lol:
I had to get braces for my senior year! :lmao: which totally sucked.
but the good thing about them was it made me smile more. :lol:

here's a picture of me with braces back in the old days...

Thookatha... you look wayyy better than me! :D

y u aint get it taken out then?
It's not hurting me so i decided not to get them. lol plus my insurance only covers half &
they're gonna make me pay $400 or $300 to be put to sleep & I said Eff that!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my braces were orange and black during halloween and red and green during christmas... :p but mostly, it's baby blue... ^_^

lol is it slow?
seriously? you still have baby teeth? LOL

yeah... it's slow... -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yesssss i still got baby teeth :lmao: but i was never told dat when they x-rayed my teeth b4 not til da last time i went to da dentist.