The RANDOMNESS Thread

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. you're too cute noy. the times i've gone to the club is with my hubby and i've danced with him. i've been asked by other dudes, but i'd rather not. lol. even if i wasn't with my man, i probably wouldn't dance. i don't know. i feel weird dancing with random people. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. you're too cute noy. the times i've gone to the club is with my hubby and i've danced with him. i've been asked by other dudes, but i'd rather not. lol. even if i wasn't with my man, i probably wouldn't dance. i don't know. i feel weird dancing with random people. lol.
:lol: So opposite of me Judy! I mean, if I spot a guy that can dance from a distant or whatever, I'll like ease my way towards him & try to get in. LOL. I'm usually making the moves on the guys on the dance floor. :D I just love dancing with random guys.... so much funn. hahah. but i don't make out with strangers... oh no... just harmless dancing. :lol:

But I just hate it when guys try to force me to dance with them. Uhm... no, I'm not your girl so don't try to make me dance with you. <_<

Like Fergie said, "so don't pull on my hand boy, you ain't my man boy, i'm just tryna dance boy and move my humps..." :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: tee ruk...! :kiss:

Speaking of the club i'm suppose to go tonight. :dude: Well, my friend/crush's birthday on thursday. His friends threw him a BBQ at the beach, but it was too late so I told him we'll do something on friday.

But when friday rolled around, I bailed out because of my damn allergies <_< so now his friends are taking him to the clubs tonight & since i bailed out on him twice, I gotta make it up to him, plus i promised him I'd go. :lol: It's all good... dancing's my specialty so no problem there... just as long as I don't have to dance with him because he cannot dance if his life depended on it. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hiiiiiii tee lak :D

lmao then y are his friends taking him to da club? y not bar hopping? LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have nooo idea... :lol: He doesn't even like going to bars or clubs but his friends are paying I guess & they're making him go. LOL. Him & his friends do almost everything together so he's stuck going to the club. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I don't know ... we'll have to wait & see. :lol: But i'll be going so I'll be the life of the party for him. :loool: I kid... :D

Who wants a free lap dance!!? I love giving lap dances. LMAO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe why not Fun? shoot, I just need to loosen up & go dancing. lol.

Ahh tee ruk... I might need to get a tipsy before any lap dancing happens. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no lap dance for his bday? haha then what u gon get him?

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. my sis, bro and i were just talking about dancing today. i soo cannot dance. i mean, my bro and sis aren't GREAT either, but they move better than i do. all i can do is pretty much grind. lmao! :loool: i've always wanted to learn how to do all these cool dances but i fail miserably because i never feel comfortable..i feel soo awkward. lol.

kulyia

RUK
so...i had my dentist appointment earlier this morning. And the drilling SUCKS! sooo annoying and painful. How long does it take to whiten??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh u had drilling? oh my lord. does ur mouth still hurt? i never had whitening at da dentist office. i just use whitening toothpaste lol