The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dog gawnit! i've been so freakin' busy lately!! it's almost time for the kids to go into state testing, so i've been up to my arse in having to prepare lesson plans and reports!!

on a side note....noyyyyyyyyyyy, that freakin' signature you have of the kitty is killing me. it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. n i hate cats!! haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha i know! i asked myself the same thing! hahahaha sooooooooooo busy lately. how r u doin, dumpling?? :D

oh! i did record something early today. i wanted to take a break from work and do something silly, so i videotaped a little clip of my boredom. haha but i forgot to post it up. i guess i can do that now.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
uuuuhhhh... what are state tests?
I know it's a test but what for? :huh:

my internet provider is calling me!! I haven't paid my bill yet! lol
I hope I don't get disconnected... -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
each state gives out dese standaradized tests every yr. i think every grade has to take it now. it tests da kids on what they were supposed to learn dat yr

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what happens if the kid fails the test?

I woke up early on a sunday morning to watch Pacquiao and Hatton's boxing match but dang! it's not yet on!! <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they're horrible lol when i was in school we were used as guinea pigs though. they made us take da pilot tests. since they all told us dat they were pilot tests erybody bullshiet their way through LOL i filled in random answers and put my head down to sleep til they called time LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow your guys state tests last so long. Ours was only 3 days back in h.s. and middle school and even freaken elementary school. Glad there's no state tests in college lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep wayyyy toooo long lol. I didn't like star tests in elementary and middle school. They gave us power bars as snacks and ewww them. In high school though I didn't mind it because they fed us krispy kreme donuts during state testing week plus we got out of school at 12pm. It was awesome! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT? u got snacks? what da hell we aint get shiet lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh lol aw damn and they could afford to give u snacks? we took da test and dats it lol they offered regular lunch. i got free lunch though when i was in school lol but da lunch aint so great most of da time. oh man remember da food back then? LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep our school district could afford to. Looking at their budget, yeah they'd be damn if they didn't feed us the krispy kreme donuts and capri suns. HAHA. We even had dominos pizza for awhile until the state of CA decided that it was not healthy for us to eat it so they demanded that the nutrition department develop "school baked" pizzas. Those were nasty and ended my eating at the campus snack bar!!!! I was sooo glad when we became juniors and seniors when we can go off campus for lunch.

K i'm off to catch up on dong poo dee now lol.