The RANDOMNESS Thread

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww i hated state testing too. they were long, boring and boring. lol. ours lasted for maybe a week back in elementary and middle school. i think when i got to high school, it lasted for about 3 days. i don't remember the process much in elementary and middle school. but in high school, we did get snacks. granola bars and juice. hahah. i loved the granola bars. one teacher would collect them from us for extra credit. what a jerk! haha. we had to take the high school exit exam and turned out that it didn't even count because they announced the test when i reached like sophomore or junior year and they felt like we weren't prepared. so now, they prepare students when they are new incoming freshmen and they HAVE to pass the test in order to graduate. sucks eh.
speaking of cafeteria food. i loved loved the ham & cheese and pancake sausage on a stick when i was in elementary. i would go super early with my bro and sis to be first in line! haha. i absolutely hated those pb&j crap that they gave us!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Diamend, I don't post in the Dong Poo Dee thread because I don't know what to say lol. I watch bits and parts and skip around. I've never seen an episode fully until tonight when I watched the latest episode.

Yep now the high school kids gotta pass the exit exam to graduate. The exit exam was not bad at all actually. It was probably the easiest test I've taken in my life...well except for those spelling bee tests back in elementary school LOL. Man i wish all tests are easy. Oh judyp are you talking about the smuckers pb&j in one sandwich thing? Dude I love those! I even buy them now haha.

judyp

sarNie Adult
no i don't think it was smuckers. but it was wrapped in like a purple/silver foil. yuck! i hated them. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whattt damn md sucks we aint get no snacks!! da only good thing bout da lunch there was dat we had boardwalk fries lol dats it

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg that reminds me of how excited i am!! ok, this is sooooooo off the topic, but a few years ago, my mom took this picture of me. i FELT like i looked soooooooooooooooooo good in it (not sure if i did, but i FELT it)...and i had the pic on my laptop. well, the laptop crashed some time after that and all my files and photos, n EVERYTHING was gone!! that picture was on there...and i loved it sooooooo much cuz it's the only pic i FELT i looked good in. but yeh, turns out, i accidentally saved it as a file onto a disc (which i found last night). i was like...hmmm...what is this? so, i opened it up and there it was...my only beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao khun p dat can't be da only pic u look good in. but i'm glad u found it

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg that reminds me of how excited i am!! ok, this is sooooooo off the topic, but a few years ago, my mom took this picture of me. i FELT like i looked soooooooooooooooooo good in it (not sure if i did, but i FELT it)...and i had the pic on my laptop. well, the laptop crashed some time after that and all my files and photos, n EVERYTHING was gone!! that picture was on there...and i loved it sooooooo much cuz it's the only pic i FELT i looked good in. but yeh, turns out, i accidentally saved it as a file onto a disc (which i found last night). i was like...hmmm...what is this? so, i opened it up and there it was...my only beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA
lol I'm glad you found it! now, would you mind sharing it with us? :p
anyhow, the only pictures that I looked good were the ones when I was a kid....hahaha
but after evolution...disaster... -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lmao khun p dat can't be da only pic u look good in. but i'm glad u found it
um, yeh it is....lol....

lol I'm glad you found it! now, would you mind sharing it with us? :p
anyhow, the only pictures that I looked good were the ones when I was a kid....hahaha
but after evolution...disaster... -_-
thanks! um, dumpling, ok, so maybe it's not actually as pretty as i make it out to be. but yeh, it's just i love that pic so much...for some reason. and that's why i went nuts seeing it. lol

ps, i'm too shy to post it!!!!!! :p

Nameless

N i n j a
the new triple Rs

if you know what R&R is...it basically stands for Rest and Relaxation

our convo :

me : what you doin' this weekend?
chris : the triple Rs
me : what's that?
chris : rest, relaxation & retardation

random. totally random, huh?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL retardation. man i just spent bout 2 hrs filling out job applications. i'm applying to a few jobs to da school i just got accepted to so i hope they hire me since now i'm a student dere

kulyia

RUK
no more testing...weeeeeeeeeeee.. anywaiys.. jus wanna point out...poeople who walks home are fen annoyingg..>.<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whattt i thought it was limited one coupon per person lol aw man i want some

no more testing...weeeeeeeeeeee.. anywaiys.. jus wanna point out...poeople who walks home are fen annoyingg..>.<
lol y?

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. sorry you missed the coupon expiration date diamend. its 1 coupon per person per promotional period but you can download up to 4. somehow i managed to get 5. lol. i haven't used it yet. maybe tonight. of course, its not all for me. its perfect actually. theres me, my hubba, my lil bro, my sis and her bf. :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
ohh i finally went to the dentist today after like 4-5 years. suprisingly i only had one cavity. i thought i had a bunch. i'll get that fixed in 2 weeks. and then i have gum problems that i already knew of. my dentist told me i just happen to build up more plaque than the average possibly due to the make-up of my saliva. haha. so he said no matter how hard and how much i brush and floss, i won't be able to get rid of it on my own so thats where the professional cleaning comes in. so im gonna get my teeth cleaned about every 4 months and then every 6 months when it improves. this visit took a whole load of stress off my shoulder because i feared for the worst which was losing my teeth!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the typhoon that hit us last night was strong! there was no electricity in our province all night long...-_-
good thing it's not as strong as the one that hit us last year... last year was very disastrous. we have no electricity for 2 weeks!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh i'm glad it wasn't so strong dis time hanjieun

ohh i finally went to the dentist today after like 4-5 years. suprisingly i only had one cavity. i thought i had a bunch. i'll get that fixed in 2 weeks. and then i have gum problems that i already knew of. my dentist told me i just happen to build up more plaque than the average possibly due to the make-up of my saliva. haha. so he said no matter how hard and how much i brush and floss, i won't be able to get rid of it on my own so thats where the professional cleaning comes in. so im gonna get my teeth cleaned about every 4 months and then every 6 months when it improves. this visit took a whole load of stress off my shoulder because i feared for the worst which was losing my teeth!!
yay u get to keep ur teeth lol

kulyia

RUK
lol..my next appointment is in oct 26. soo long away. anywais.. went to get some Floss. the three way kinds.. their annoying because they just are..lol