The RANDOMNESS Thread

anan

sarNie Adult
wow, i'm gaining some serious weight right now. i gotta get my eating habits under control. arrrghhh...
Please give me some....:rolleyes: i am seriously looking to gain weight
i went to see the Occupational Medicine for a check-up 3 days ago,,, they said i lost 5kg (~11 pounds),,,, arrrrghhhh,,,,
i replied the doctor that it was due to the financial crisis last year that my little fatty also melted down lol,,,, ^_^ :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Please give me some....:rolleyes: i am seriously looking to gain weight
i went to see the Occupational Medicine for a check-up 3 days ago,,, they said i lost 5kg (~11 pounds),,,, arrrrghhhh,,,,
i replied the doctor that it was due to the financial crisis last year that my little fatty also melted down lol,,,, ^_^ :p
hahahahaha u blamed ur weight loss on financial crisis.

unfortunately, i can't do the same. my fat a** likes to eat food too much. i'll give up anything else but food.

anan

sarNie Adult
what's a good night job besides whoring? waitressing? suggestions, people!
I would say....

- Bartender
- Postal office mail sorter
- Baby sitter/Nanny (but i know u don't like kids... lol,, so u can skip this :p)
- Telephone operator/audit
- Nurse

;)

anan

sarNie Adult
those are bad suggestions. u suck at this.... :angry:
yeah i know,,, lol,,,
C'mon, all part time jobs are good if u are less picky my dear...,,,

I was a baby sitter once lol,,, had to cook & prepare foods for kids,, read a story for them....

A waiter too @ Best Of The Orient, Restaurant buffet @ Winfield, KS (long time ago)...

Yep that's me in red... it was during that time that i learned how to cut & chop veggies very fast like a samurai chef lol,,, made hundred of Spring rolls... and so on... :p

After my 2 weeks of work, the owner (my mom's friends) of the restaurant took me to Branson, Missouri... a very good time to relax & have fun :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, i went to college near branson. went to silver dollar city like 10 times too. hahaha *sigh* i miss home, my sweet missouri. u look ridiculous in that red apron.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER TODAY!! He's 23 now. lol

anan

sarNie Adult
holy crap, i went to college near branson. went to silver dollar city like 10 times too. hahaha *sigh* i miss home, my sweet missouri. u look ridiculous in that red apron.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BROTHER TODAY!! He's 23 now. lol
When look back,, u r right,,, pretty ridiculous indeed LOL,,, :lol: :lol: i wore that when in the kitchen helping the Chef,,, but once finished,,, i forgot to take it off,,,, = too lazy i guess.... lol,,,

What ??? u went like 10 times ??? ahahah,,,
i think u should go back home this summer to see ur family and go to the Silver Dollar city for me for the... 11 times :p

More pixxxx to remind u to go back to Missouri.... this lovely nice place ^_^

... with my 2 little adorable kids: Emily & Molly,

Ride the Ducks in Branson lake :p lol,,,

Can't wait to go back to US this summer.... ^_^
i wish i could have more time & vacations to go visit them again....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
silver dollar city is not all that great. i just went cuz i had nothing better to do. hahaha however, i do plan on going back home some time. depends on work.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw damn deres so many shietty stories out dere. i'm sad i don't got a job lol so i brought my ass back to school to get a graduate degree. ahhhhhhhhh i'll be done in 1 yr YAYYYYYYYY but i'm in so much debt heuuuuu. hilo khun thookatha :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aw damn deres so many shietty stories out dere. i'm sad i don't got a job lol so i brought my ass back to school to get a graduate degree. ahhhhhhhhh i'll be done in 1 yr YAYYYYYYYY but i'm in so much debt heuuuuu. hilo khun thookatha :)
wat dee yah, yai diamend. sorry tee thua aeng mai mee job na? haha ur right, a bachelors alone doesn't even cut it anymore. that's why it's good tee thua aeng kit ja sowng serm garn rien. maybe you won't just find a job once ur done, but it will be good paying job too.

laew rien thaw arai?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookie! :D I got this huge magazine thing in the mail from THINK about the pennies on the track field. I was looking for your picture but couldn't find you T_T

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha wtf you randomly got a giant magazine from THINK?? that is so weird. i didn't know the organization was sending those out to people. i hope we are talking about the same thing. HA

but yeh, about the picture, i'm a nobody. why the heck would they put me in there? hahaha although, if you flip to a certain page, my school is highlighted through a quote from the principal. let's see if you can find it. the principal's name is monica johnson. i haven't even looked at the entire booklet yet.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
financial econ kaaabbb khun thookatha. i was just working on a take home exam and decided to take a break lol after dis semester i'm gonna apply to dis paying internship. it deals directly w/ what i wanna do. ahhh i hope i get it. laew look khorng khun pen yang ngai baang?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
financial econ kaaabbb khun thookatha. i was just working on a take home exam and decided to take a break lol after dis semester i'm gonna apply to dis paying internship. it deals directly w/ what i wanna do. ahhh i hope i get it. laew look khorng khun pen yang ngai baang?
huey, yai bah! krai mee look, yah?! chun yung mai mee! kae yeum look kone eun-eun ma pbun hua len! HAHA that sounded kind of pedo and lamok-ish, huh? :blink:

anyways, thua aeng ya work too hard laew gun? those take home exams can tum hai samong kratope krateuan! explains why you be saloop'in me as having babies before my wela paw un som-kuan! kum diow, IN-NO-SEN! lol :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it wasn't working. people couldn't get in
huey, yai bah! krai mee look, yah?! chun yung mai mee! kae yeum look kone eun-eun ma pbun hua len! HAHA that sounded kind of pedo and lamok-ish, huh? :blink:

anyways, thua aeng ya work too hard laew gun? those take home exams can tum hai samong kratope krateuan! explains why you be saloop'in me as having babies before my wela paw un som-kuan! kum diow, IN-NO-SEN! lol :lol:
gor e phuak dek dek thee khun phoot thueng ngai. tong khoy doo lae man meuan look tua eng lol uhhh phoot thueng dek dek gor nuek thueng mv kheu ther reu yang na. kod doo lueyyyyy khun. narak maaaaak. ok i go back to sleep now lol i slept at 8 last night cause i aint get enough sleep da night b4 and we had our first rehearsal for our new yr show ahh so tired. i woke up at 5 dis morning to work on a case study due today then found out my prof postponed da due date til next week. i lob him haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yea it wasn't working. people couldn't get in

gor e phuak dek dek thee khun phoot thueng ngai. tong khoy doo lae man meuan look tua eng lol uhhh phoot thueng dek dek gor nuek thueng mv kheu ther reu yang na. kod doo lueyyyyy khun. narak maaaaak. ok i go back to sleep now lol i slept at 8 last night cause i aint get enough sleep da night b4 and we had our first rehearsal for our new yr show ahh so tired. i woke up at 5 dis morning to work on a case study due today then found out my prof postponed da due date til next week. i lob him haha
awwwwww, dek puak nun aeng ler? chai d nuh? kanahd wun nee, rao yung 'PRATARN' x-box party hai man lere. mai chai look gau muaen look nun lae...spoiled kanahd nun!

wah thae wah, did u put the kheu ther reu yang video of those kids in your signature just to show me? hahaha kaup koon naaaa! NARAK JING JING DUAY...and man, can they act or what!!! i should do a video of my kids too. they might be a little mexican, but that's all right. i still lob them. LOL

anyways, ya leum peum beauty sleep puea wun naa laew gun. the masters program ain't gonna be easy on you. hahaha gud nigh' ja. ;)