The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'll be surprised if it still look cute when it comes out LMAO
saw Clash of the Titans in 3D today. the movie was good. it would be better if they've tossed in a bit of willing scene in there lol that's just my opinion :p I was even so excited to see a willing scene in 3D -_-:blush:
HAHAHAHA i highly doubt it would still be cute, but it would be considered more creative than when it freshly entered the mouth.

as for clash of the titan, i almost didn't consider it despite the fact that i had been looking forward to it for a while now. but since u vouched for it's decency, i will give it a chance. the original was so good to me! that one didn't have a willing scene either. hahaha

LMAO khun thook found a new twin LOL ^
um, what chu say about ab baew again, woman!! HAHAHA whatevaz, u like it just as much i do, perv!

komictwin

sarNie Egg
okay, this morning i woke up. it was around 6:07 AM. i looked up at the wall and saw a spider. usually i freak out when i see spiders, but i didn't this time. i decided to stay calm and just watch it in case it comes down lower, because it was so high up...and i couldn't reach it. anywho, after about 15 minutes, it started moving! i got really excited cuz i wanted to get it out of my apt!! moreover, as it started moving, i got up too and started walking into the kitchen too. but i kept my eyes on the spider. once i reached the dish rack in the kitchen, it happened to stop moving, so i turned my head for LESS THAN A SECOND to get a cup. but when i turned my head back over to the spider, IT WAS GONE!!!!! WTF!!!! now i don't even want to be in my apt. i haven't been able to sit still for the last 7 hours. i keep trying to look for it but i can't find it!! FUCKIN' SPIDER!!!!! I WISH I COULD JUST RIP IT'S LEGS OUT ONE BY ONE!!! before i was going to take it outside so it could be free with nature. but since it ran away, i'm gonna find it and torture it now!!

arrrrgh!!!!
I heard that if you see a spider in the morning, it's a sign from God. It disappear?! Okay...maybe it's God! lol jk

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookie, THINK is alwayssssss sending stuff. Sometimes I wish they don't because I think they would save A LOT of money by not printing out the materials and paying shipping to ship em out.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ai! khun thook sai raaiiiii!!!
now that's what i call ab...make up your mind! are you open or close? i'm not going to play this guessing game with you!! lol

I heard that if you see a spider in the morning, it's a sign from God. It disappear?! Okay...maybe it's God! lol jk
is it a good sign or a bad sign? you didn't elaborate!! what is it? i'm going to win the lottery?? PLEASE TELL ME YES...even though this event occurred like forever ago. LOL

what the heck? are you sure it's the same THINK. where do you live, and what are you receiving? southern cali? i didn't even know we were sending shiznit out. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=hA2ZyTF8BE4

awwwe this clip is so cute!!! peck hehe.. adorable!!!! too bad you don't see oh T_T..

but anyways i didn't realize the ipad was that big!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
pai nai mah ahhhh, khun? man ever since i stop watching lakorn i have a lot less things to do LOL
hahaha mai dai pai naiiiii! i broke my laptop, and had to get it saum. it was hard to respond to multiple comments on the itouch so i just rauuuu jon gwa my computer was fixed. unlike you, i haven't stopped watching lakorns. it kept me entertained in my miserable days away from posting in sw. lol

you should watch liem plai rai ruk. it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
that's aun/rita's lakorn, right? I wanna watch it too but I don't think someone's subbing it -_- anyhow, I'm watching punch's lakorn right now :) I'm starting to like her :wub: listening to her songs since I woke up this morning hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ donna.. it might be wishy who subs it.. maybe...

but im pretty sure AnoDChobling are gonna sub it ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/user/AnoDChobling

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the link, aiko! :)
I'll finish taddao bussaya first before I start watching rita's lakorn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aikoden thanks for da clip lol ew p'oh got a ipad? i think it looks retarded LOL it's a giant ipod. my friend was like it look like it was made for special people LOL

i downloaded so many racing games on my ipod lol they're fun and dis game called scoops lol dis one 6 yr old from our dance group told me da games she has on her ipod and dat was one of dem so i dl it too haha. heuuu what is a 6 yr old doin w/ a toy like dat. it's dangerous for lil kids

ohhhhhhh khun thook had to get ur laptop fixed. i never came on here w/ my ipod. i haven't even put songs on it yet lol dat 6 yr old was like u don't have any songs on it?? it's an ipod. she said it like i was stupid LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Oh sadness why do you cloud me so? I maintain my smile only for you to pour colors of hate and pain all over it.. why? I wish you were a person that way i could bury you alive and see how you would like living pain.

Bleh -.-"

Im not really sad LOL I just have insomnia not to confuse anyone ;p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love downloading games on my iphone lol I was once addicted to tap tap revenge 3 but I seldom play it now. I'm still addicted to scramble 2 though. :lol:

I'm soooooo tired but I still have lots of studying to do -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm tryin to dl all da racing games lol they so fun. i dl unblock me but it's hard. our babiboys who play music for da temple lob dat game. i couldn't pass da first puzzle and gave up and went to sleep lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
so, today i just noticed that i'm a sarnie adult!!! I've been a member since i don't know when, but it took me forever to get to this level :) Now that I am a sarnie adult, I think i should keep posting and rank higher!! I don't know how soon before I move up again. thanks randomness thread for letting me post my current thoughts :p