The RANDOMNESS Thread

anan

sarNie Adult
ever heard of artificial insemination? hahaha
hmmm,,, if in the case of..:rolleyes:.. surrogate mother,,, it's understandable and acceptable.... why not.

but ... willing to have babies..[alone]... well,,, it's a little bit selfish :p whatever the method used lol....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Being selfish is the best thing in the world, but sex might just beat that. Forget artificial insemination!! I'm gonna do it the natural way...hell yeah!! AHAHAHA

anan

sarNie Adult
my random thought of the day:

Speaking about kids, i often remember what my aunt told me: "When kids, they are adorable, but once grew up, they are unbearable !" lol...

Like every morning @ work, i start my day with a quick screen to one of my favourite websites: toxel.com

These cute & adorable pictures made my day ^_^,,, just wanted to share with our Sarnies there :p

Here are some of my favourites that cracked me up :lol: !!! Enjoyyy.....

more pictures @: http://www.toxel.com...tumes-for-kids/

Melissa

sarNie Egg
Did anyone read this story by chance? Let's just say these folks give new meaning to the term parallel parking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA; this link may not be safe for work, It's not one of "those" sites , I just think your boss would be a lil' pissed if he/she saw you reading this story :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the cute boy dress up like rusuell in up is sooo cute and adorable! i also love the cute baby in the pot dress up as a crab/lobster! :wub: these are cute babies!

anan

sarNie Adult
After spending 1 week in Cali, ' been to Chinese Buffet Restaurants for like ... 4 times !!!!
Seeing cheap & unlimited foods (+free re-fill drinks) simply increase your desire & appetite to eat them ALL... (thanks to Ghrelin)
No wonder why I enjoyed eating so much my trip.... :p

After seeing many threads about weight loss/diet/pills etc.... my thought of the day goes to our Sarnies.... ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The baby that is a lobster is freaken adorable as heck!!! I want to squeeze it's chubby cheeks!!

Anan, welcome to the golden state. how are you liking CA? Did you see plenty of tan girls to understand the "golden" part yet? Hahahaha.

anan

sarNie Adult
The baby that is a lobster is freaken adorable as heck!!! I want to squeeze it's chubby cheeks!!
my 1st favourite one too lol,,, little chubby lobster baby so cute,,,

Arrggghh,, someone already stole my idea: lol

Anan, welcome to the golden state. how are you liking CA? Did you see plenty of tan girls to understand the "golden" part yet? Hahahaha.
my short vacations in the golden state are already over,,,, :(
the sun of CA is deceptive, 'cos it seems light, the morning is cool up until 11am, but after walking (on my way to buy cooking utensils & foods) to the mall for 5-10min, and BaNG ! --> Got a free tan of CA !!!! lol,,,

California girls are simply HOTTTTT !!! & Sexy with their very short shorts :p with pretty well soft tanned skin too,,,,

anan

sarNie Adult
Just scratching random thought of the day: :rolleyes:

In life there are two main sort of Sorcerers who want to help you...
They are part of our life... if not already a little bit... before we die...

At the end,,, you never wonder if you can live without them....
... and how grateful we are for them.

anan

sarNie Adult
My random thought of the Day: "It's hard to be a mother after all"

I've taken care of my dad for 4 weeks now,
Every day after work, i manage to prepare different meal for dinner, then cleaning dishes.
Every week-end: shopping (food), cooking lunch & dinner, doing laundry, cleaning....

What I personally experienced is surely nothing comparing to what a mother can do for her kids & family, and whatever it's cooking, cleaning, ironing clothes, working... educating...

But Why she never complains ?? or feel sometimes "fed up" / down ???

I think she deserves all our admiration, and gratitude....:D