The Reunion - seven days to fall in love

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are some funny memories^^ at least ann had a good high school experience..well sort of....

lol donna in the men's restroom ewww

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
expect a very long chapter this weekend. i need to prioritize my studies first! being a math major needs practice!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I’ll be making this a very long chapter since it won’t be until next weekend that I’ll post again. Hope you’ll like this chapter!

CHAPTER 4 – FIRST DAY ON THE ISLAND

Warning: nude scene ahead! (though I know you’re too used to it already! Haha!!!)

It’s too late to go back now!
Ann thought disappointedly. She staggered out of the mini-boat and walked dizzily along the port with her huge luggage. She was still nauseous from her trip. She saw her three friends running to meet her. Each of them was wearing a fashionable heavy dress even if they’re in a tropical island.

Nat: Ann! You’re here at last!

Pat: We were thinking you’ve changed your mind! (she said teasingly)

Ann remembered that prom night and smiled devilishly at the thought of revenge! An eye for an eye! Hahaha! She let go of her luggage, grabbed her three friends as if to give them a hug, dragged them to the edge of the port, and pulled them into the water! Her friends struggled to go up the port but their dresses made it too hard. It was easier for Ann since she was only wearing a tank top and capri pants. She watched her friends struggling and she guffawed!

Tet: Ann, you crazy girl! Stop laughing and come here! Help us up!

Ann: HAHAHAHA!!! (she couldn’t stop herself from laughing) Not yet! HAHAHA!!! Let me enjoy this for a while! HAHA!

Ah, she really missed her friends! She really likes being with them! It’s been a while since she last laughed this heartily and she felt really good now. Well, not completely… as soon as her friends managed to get up the port and got near Ann, she vomited…at them!

Nat, Pat, Tet: Eeeeew!!! ANN!!!

They were furious now! The looks in their eyes tell her they want to kill her! Ann backed away as they dangerously stepped closer. She laughed nervously.

Ann: ehehehe… I’m sorry girls! I didn’t mean it! Hehehe…

She could see their eyes were burning in anger! She slowly grabbed her luggage and ran as fast as she could to the hotel, her friends following just behind her. She reached the hotel and closed the glass doors just in time. They were gasping for breath and they soon calmed down. Ann smiled apologetically to her friends through the glass door and when they smiled back, she knew they’d forgiven her. She opened the doors again, they entered. A moment of silence... and then they laughed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside her hotel room…

Ann: so, where are your rooms?

Nat: mine is the room across yours, Pat’s is in the other hall since she’s with her husband and the rooms there are bigger, and Tet’s is upstairs since the rooms there are for the families.

Ann: awww… I was hoping we could have a pajama party tonight…

Pat: we could do that! Jen said we’ll have a movie marathon tonight so after that, we could come straight here and have our pajama party!

There was a knock on the door. Jen entered. She looked at them weirdly but didn’t say anything about their clothes.

Jen: Welcome Ann! I’m so happy you came! Now, we’re complete!

Ann: Thank you Jen! This is really a nice resort you have…

Jen: I know! But it took my husband and I years planning and saving for this. Well, anyway, feel free to explore this place! I’ll see you later!

Jen got out of the room. Just then, a guy walked along the hall. It was Ken!

Nat: Ken!

Ken stopped and looked at Nat quizzically. Then, he noticed Pat and Tet. After a few seconds,…

Ken: why are you all wet and why are you covered with vomit???

The three friends aimed their eyes in unison to Ann, as if telling him she’s the culprit. Ann blushed and smiled at him foolishly. Why do I have to meet him like this? This is embarrassing!

Ken: oh! Hello Ann!

Ann: (shyly) Hello…

Ken: well, I’d like to stay and catch up with you girls but I think now’s not the right time… (He gazed at their clothes filled with crap again) excuse me…

When he left, Nat peaked out of the room to find out where ken’s room is.

Nat: OMG! Ann, Ken’s room is beside yours!

Tet: What? Does that mean he’s still a bachelor? I thought he got married with Tish!

Ann was silent. She didn’t want to tell her friends what she heard from Ken’s sister…

Pat: Oooh… Ann, now is your chance to get your unrequited love!

Ann: (surprised) What?!? (and then she understood what Pat meant) Shut up!!! He’s not my unrequited love! I don’t even love him!

I only love my husband, Krit. But, her friends don’t know anything about Krit. Since she left for the US, she lost contact with her friends. She didn’t even know that Pat got married and that Tet already has children until Nat told her!

Nat: oh, come on! If you deny that one more time, I’ll steal him from you! Hahaha!

Ann: (annoyed) Be my guest. I don’t want him!

Tet: (grabbing Nat and Pat) ooh, she’s angry! I think we better leave her now (then she whispered but still loud enough for Ann to hear) so that she could get her chance to jump at Ken!

They laughed. Ann threw a pillow at Tet

Ann: you’re crazy! I’ll never do that!

And with that, the three left her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They watched a family film - Ice Age - first. After that, the parents sent their children to bed, they when they came back, they watched a historical drama – Troy.

Ann was drooling in her seat after seeing Brad Pitt naked in Troy. She looked at her girl friends and found that they too were drooling! She chuckled at them. Guess I’m not the only one wanting Brad Pitt!

Soon, the film ended (to their dismay). It was almost midnight and they’ll be watching a horror thriller - Final Destination - next.

The first scene’s setting was in a plane. That plane was crashing. Suddenly, Ann was having bad flashbacks again. As the actors were screaming as the plane caught fire, Ann felt her husband embracing her as she sees the left wing disintegrate from their plane. She was sweating profusely, shivering and wanting to throw up, her feeling of agony coming back to her as she remembers Krit lifeless beneath her. Her head is spinning now. She’s suffocating. She wanted to get out.

Ann: Excuse me…

Nat: Ann, are you alright?

Ann: yes, ummm… (she doesn’t want her friends to worry) I think I’ll be sleeping first. (she gave a fake yawn) Goodnight.

She wobbled getting up from her seat and walked unsteadily back to her room, the memory of Krit torturing her very heart and soul. Krit! She leaned against the door and let her tears flow. I miss you so much! She slid down the door until she laid in a fetal position, crying her heart out. Minutes later, there were no more tears left to shed. She laid still, thinking blankly. She decided to take a warm bath since it helps her calm down. But as soon as she dipped herself to the tub, she got hysterical again. She just couldn’t stop thinking about her husband. She cried again. I wanna die too Krit! It’s unfair that she didn’t die with him! I wanna be with you! She was becoming desperate now. She stood up, grabbed her medicine kit and took her sleeping pills. I’ll see you in the next life, Krit! She swallowed the last three of the pills and, thinking they weren’t enough for her to die, she went back to the tub, lying facedown so that she couldn’t breath. She felt drowsy almost instantly, and her survival instinct couldn’t work anymore… she was unconsciously breathing water instead of air!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken knows what happened to Ann in the US. His sister told him about the accident. He knew that Ann was married and that her husband died in a plane crash. So, when he saw Ann walking out of the theater, he got worried. The film must have reminded her of that incident. He thought of following her but that would make everyone suspicious so he waited for several minutes until he excused himself. He walked slowly to the theater exit and, as soon as he got out, hurriedly walked to Ann’s room. Luckily, the door doesn’t have an automated lock! He stepped in and looked for Ann. He opened the bathroom door and saw her. What the…!?! He immediately got her out, touching her nakedness. You give me no choice Ann! He laid her down the bathroom floor and performed CPR. He was uncomfortable putting his hands between her breasts. But I really don’t have another option! I must do this! He gave her chest compressions, and when she was still unresponsive, he covered her mouth with his and blew twice. Nothing’s happening! He thought nervously… He repeated the process thrice until she coughed out some water. She’s alive! Thank God! He felt so relieved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I in heaven? Ann was looking straight at the light and thought she’s in another world, ready for the next life. But then, she perceived some shadows. What?!? What was that? The world was still a blur for her. When her sight became clearer, she realized that she’s still in the bathroom. No! I’m still alive! She felt another presence in the room and found that it was Ken. He was kneeling beside where she was laying. She fought the effects of the sleeping pills with all her might. She stood up so suddenly that she swayed backwards, almost hitting the wall, but Ken was swift enough to catch her.

Ken: careful!

He was blushing again since he was touching her naked body… again!

Ken: you shouldn’t have done this Ann… (He was referring at her attempted suicide) this is not the answer to your problem.

Ann was so mad at him for ruining her death and for lecturing her.

Ann: (while punching and slapping him) What do you care! If I wanna die, then I would! No one should stop me! Not even you!

He took all of her punches and slaps but he was still holding her. She was trying to break free from him but he refused to let go. She started to cry.

Ken: Ann, I know how you feel!

Ann: (between sobs) no….you…don’t!

Ken: I do…

He was embracing her, trying to comfort her and since she felt too tired to fight him, she just cried in his shoulder. But…

Nat: Ann! What’s the meaning of this???

Ann immediately broke free from Ken’s comforting embrace, realized she’s naked, and just stood there… speechless.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nat saw them! :eek: I know what she's thinking... :rolleyes: you're polluting my young and innocent mind for having nude scenes! :loool:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
pity ann so much... sigh

oh my.. why can't ken cover her body first... hahaha... now it's really very embarrassing..

can't wait for ann's reaction...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol ann vomited on her friends....brad pitt is soo HOT in troy :drool: awww so sad how ann was feeling and even trying to drown herself after taking sleeping pills luckily ken saved her...LOL nat walked in on them...ken holding onto ann^^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
nat saw them! :eek: I know what she's thinking... :rolleyes: you're polluting my young and innocent mind for having nude scenes! :loool:
hahaha! it's the other way around! you're the one polluting my mind! hahaha! i'm older than you but you're wilder than i! :wacko:

pity ann so much... sigh

oh my.. why can't ken cover her body first... hahaha... now it's really very embarrassing..

can't wait for ann's reaction...
maybe ken's a perv and he wants to see ann naked the whole time! lol! hahaha... :drool:

just kidding! he's just busy saving her life that he forgot to cover her up!

lol ann vomited on her friends....brad pitt is soo HOT in troy :drool: awww so sad how ann was feeling and even trying to drown herself after taking sleeping pills luckily ken saved her...LOL nat walked in on them...ken holding onto ann^^
i kinda liked imagining that scene! reminds me of oum ruk (that scene where ann had cramps all over and she can't move and ken walks in the bathroom and sees ann covered only in a towel!) ah, sweet! :dude:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 5 – KEN

“What is the meaning of this?” Nat demanded again.

She was expecting to see her friend preparing for bed but instead she sees her with a guy and God knows what they were about to do! She couldn’t believe what she’s seeing! They were only kidding when they told Ann to seduce him. But they never thought she’d really take it seriously!

Ann, after recovering from shock, quickly grabbed the nearest cloth – a hand towel – to cover her bare body. She couldn’t understand what she’s feeling right now. She was also confused of which part of her body she wanted to cover first (for the cloth was too small). She first covered her top, then, her bottom, then her top again. Until Ken finally got the sense of giving her the bathrobe. It was just a five second ordeal but it seemed like an hour!

She hurriedly put it on and, seeing Nat about to storm out of her room, stopped her friend.

Ann: (while tying her bathrobe) Nat, wait! Let me explain…

Ken: (following both girls outside the bathroom) This is not what you think!

Nat: Yeah right it isn’t! (she said skeptically as she stared at his thingamajig protruding from his pants)

Ann followed her gaze and quickly looked away. Did she just rouse him?!? But they weren’t even trying to do anything!

Ken quickly covered his precious thing.

Nat: I won’t tell them (referring to Tet and Pat) about this. But until you explain to me what’s going on, I will not talk to you! (and with that, she banged the door shut)

Ann and Ken were alone again…They could hear the crickets from the outside… After a long silence,

Ann: Unbelievable!

Ken: (agreeing) You can say that again!

Ann: (annoyed at his ignorance) I’m not talking about Nat! I’m talking about that! (she pointed at his thingy)

Ken: What? You think it’s unbelievably big? (he teased)

Ann: NO! (she’s now very mad and blushing excessively) How did THAT happen when we weren’t doing anything?!?

Ken: uuuhhh… (he was looking for an excuse) well… (his mind was still blank for reasons until finally,) I AM A MAN TOO! And… ummm… seeing a woman… err… naked… made me like this!

He said the last line hastily like it was a monosyllable word. He was embarrassed too.

Ann: Whatever! You better leave now before Nat would really think we were doing something inappropriate! (she was pushing him to the door)

Ken: Wait! (he stopped her from pushing him) So, you’re ok now right?

Ann: Huh? Of course I’m not ok! (she continued to push him)

Ken: No no! I meant, you’re not gonna try to kill yourself again, are you?

Ann: No! I don’t wanna die knowing my friend is furious of me!

Ken: Good! So… I need not be worried about you then. (he stole a kiss from her cheek) Good night! (he quickly got out of the room)

What the hell?!? She thought as she was holding the spot where he kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier that day, Ken saw his supposedly-wife-to-be.

Tish!

He was happy seeing her again. It’s been two long years but he still loves her. And he’s still clueless as to why she didn’t show up on their wedding.

He was supposed to approach her but he saw a man following her, carrying their bags. He could see her shouting at the guy. They were obviously having a fight until finally, Tish noticed Ken. He was standing at the hotel lobby.

Tish: Ken! (she was half-surprised he’d be there)

Ken: Hello Tish. It’s nice to see you again…

He was really calm as he said those words, pretending to care less about their past. As if nothing happened. As if there was nothing between them. You wouldn’t hear his voice shaking in pain.

I should get an actor’s award for this. He thought gravely.

Tish: (gave him a kiss at the cheek) I didn’t know you’d come… I thought you’re in the Middle East designing a new building…

Ken: (happy she kissed him) I asked for a break.

I wouldn’t miss this reunion if it means I’m going to see you again. He wanted to tell her that. He wanted to say he loves her still. But he must at least honor the male pride. He cannot show his weakness.

Tish: Oh.

Just then, the guy who was carrying the bags cleared his throat.

Tish: (evilly glared at the guy, then sweetly looked back at Ken) This is Au… my husband.

HUSBAND?!?

Ken: (keeping his cool) Hello. Nice to meet you! (he shook Au’s hand. He wanted so much to break it!)

Au: Same here… (took his hand back before the other guy breaks it) Well, I gotta bring our baggage to our room. Excuse me…

Au left them. When au was out of sight, Ken grabbed Tish outside, where no one could hear them.

Ken: What the hell, Tish?!?

He was mad as hell!

Ken: Is that JERK the reason why you left me?!? Huh?!?

Tish: (trying to break free from his strong grip) Let go, Ken. I’m hurt!

Ken: And you think I’m not?! You left me there waiting for you! Eight hours forty-seven minutes and thirty seconds Tish. That’s how long I waited!

Tish: I… I’m sorry about that…

Ken: (he continued) The guests thought I was a fool! My sisters think me mad! And my parents were too embarrassed facing our relatives for having a son who’s been stood up at his wedding!

Tish: It’s not entirely my fault Ken! You weren’t always there! (she defended)

Ken: I was working my ass out to save for our future! You know that!

Tish: Still, there was a time you left me for a month… I missed some company… and then, Au was there…

Selfish bitch! He doesn’t want to hear any more of it. He stormed back to the hotel and left her.

Bullshit! He cursed again. That was the time I built our house!

Damn it! Damn her!

I swear someday Tish… You’re gonna pay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At breakfast, Ann could sense her friend Nat was avoiding her. Pat was too busy with her husband and Tet was also too occupied feeding her two little children.

She has no one to talk to and nothing else to do, so, she decided to take a walk along the shore.

She was still thinking of a good explanation to Nat. Telling her the truth was totally out of the question. If she tells her friend she was trying to kill herself, they’d ask why and she’d have to bring in her painful past with Krit. And they’ll get too worried that she’ll try to kill herself again.

She finally gave up and sat under the shade of a coconut tree. She was gazing at the horizon now. She felt really sleepy right now for she wasn’t able to close her eyes last night in her anxiousness. The calming sound of the waves and the sweet songs of the birds were like lullaby. Slowly, she fell into a slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ann felt a wet lip brushing against hers.

What the…!?!?

She pushed whoever it was that touched her. She opened her eyes and saw a silhouette of a guy standing in front of her.

Ann: Who are you?!? (She couldn’t see his face for the sun rays were behind him

???: (chuckling) I never believed in fairy tales until I saw you. No worries Sleeping Beauty, your Prince is here!

He crouched beside her and drew his face nearer to her. She backed away.

???: Hello! My name’s Au.

Ann: Why did you just…

Au: I made a little experiment. Sorry. Hehe…

He stood up and offered his hand to help her up. She refused. She thought it weird for a guy to kiss someone just for “a little experiment.” What kind of experiment is he talking about?

Au: Come on! Your class rep, Jen’s calling for all of us. She’ll announce this day’s activities…

She stood up without his help. She doesn’t trust him at all. If he’s there in the reunion, then that must mean that he’s someone’s husband. But why the heck did he kiss me? She thought again. She hated unfaithful men.

Au: Erm… I think we got a wrong start. (chuckles) I’ll start again… Hi! I’m Au Thanakorn, a psychologist/psychiatrist by profession. (he offered his hand for a handshake) But they actually don’t know that I’m supposed to be a patient! Hehehe… (he joked)

Ann: (thinking that he wasn’t so bad after all, took his hand) I’m Ann Thongprasom. I’m a pediatrician.

Au: A fellow doctor! Isn’t that a coincidence! Nice to meet you!

Ann: You too! (she smiled)

They walked back to the hotel.
When they reached the hotel, she saw a woman storming towards them. She stopped in front of Ann and slapped her. Hard.

Ann: (soothing her stinging cheek) What?!? (she was confused)

???: Don’t you dare flirt with my husband again!

Au: (in a stern voice) Tish!

Tish?!?

Ann: What are you talking about? I wasn’t flirting…

Tish: I saw you out there, kissing him!

Her voice was very loud that people came out to know what the commotion was all about.

Au: Stop it Tish! Everyone’s watching!

Tish: Good! Let them watch! That way, they’ll know how to watch out for their husbands.

Ann looked around for support. She sees Nat among the watching crowd. She knew her friend was still angry. But she was looking more furious now. No doubt, she’s thinking I’m a slut!

Ann: (pleading) Tish..

Tish: Shut up you whore!

Ann: I wasn’t flirting with your husband. I was sleeping…

Tish: Whatever excuses you say, I will never believe you!

“You should,” a voice called out from the crowd. Ann looked around to see who her savior was. It was Ken. He made his way to the three people.

Ken: She wasn’t flirting with your husband. Your husband kissed her first.

Tish looked at her husband angrily.

Ken: Besides, she doesn’t need someone else to flirt with… She has me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ken: What? You think it's unbelievably big? <--- omg! I totally laughed out loud after reading that line!! unbelievably big huh? so it's not the average Asian size? :loool:
me wanna measure it, Ken!

Au's a psychiatrist! that is so cool! I'm planning to be one... :lol:

Ken's last line...so cute :wub:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Ken: What? You think it's unbelievably big? <--- omg! I totally laughed out loud after reading that line!! unbelievably big huh? so it's not the average Asian size? :loool:
me wanna measure it, Ken!

Au's a psychiatrist! that is so cool! I'm planning to be one... :lol:

Ken's last line...so cute :wub:
you wanna measure ken's? hahahaha!!!

so, what's your pre-course right now if you're planning to be a psychiatrist?

glad you liked it!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah! I wanna measure it! *donna brings out a ruler* I better call RR to help me... :loool:

I'm currently taking up nursing as my preparatory course... ^_^ although I wanted to be a psychiatrist, my parents are not really in favor with that idea... they wanted me to be a cardiologist or a gynecologist... -_-

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yeah! I wanna measure it! *donna brings out a ruler* I better call RR to help me... :loool:

I'm currently taking up nursing as my preparatory course... ^_^ although I wanted to be a psychiatrist, my parents are not really in favor with that idea... they wanted me to be a cardiologist or a gynecologist... -_-
lol! where is rr by the way?

ah well... i don't think it pays well here being a psychiatrist. but if you're an ob-gyne, you won't be out of work coz women keep on getting pregnant! hahaha...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... pity ann so much... nat is so angry with her... now she's more furious with her... sigh...

wow... ken protect her... so good... :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh my... pity ann so much... nat is so angry with her... now she's more furious with her... sigh...

wow... ken protect her... so good... :D
don't worry about that coz nat's gonna forgive her in the next chapter...

what you should worry about is ken. he has a hidden motive.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol! where is rr by the way?

ah well... i don't think it pays well here being a psychiatrist. but if you're an ob-gyne, you won't be out of work coz women keep on getting pregnant! hahaha...
:lol: that is so true... ob-gyne is one of the most lucrative kind of doctors here...

don't worry about that coz nat's gonna forgive her in the next chapter...

what you should worry about is ken. he has a hidden motive.
ken has a hidden motive huh? what could that be? :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I better reread the chapter tomorrow ... my brain is already drained up after doing my term paper in philosophy (and i'm not even done with it.. <_< )anyhow, I'm going to bed now... I have an 8am class tomorrow... goodnight to you ate! :kiss: