The Runaway Concubine {M&M} Ep2 Update-->June 25/2013

Princhalida

sarNie Egg
Episode 2:

Mint was doing as plan, not eating nor drinking anything. She paste back and forth in her room, just looking at the food on her desk wanting to eat it, but her life matter's more then some food. She'll rather die then sleep with this old man. Chen was super upset, since she's not going to eat he'll force her to eat himself. He walked to her room opening the door madly. Mint was scared of what he'll do to her. She ran to her bed grabbing the lamp again.

Mint: Get away from me.

Chen: Taam mai Tee ruk?

Mint: I'm not your tee ruk and never will be. I've rather die here then be your concubine. DAI YIN MAI!!!

Chen was upset in the inside, he can give her whatever she wanted, but she refuses. He walked over to her as she threw the lamp to his head where it started to bleed. Master Chen was fed up with it. He nailed her down to the bed kissing her neck everywhere, she was screaming for her life. Master Chen was to strong, she then bit his shoulders, and ran out the door looking for a way out. She came upon at least 3 bodyguards. She grabbed another lamp and threw it at one of them, but the others hits her in there stomach, and carried her to Chen. Chen tied her to the bed where she couldn't do anything. He'll finish her by tonight. 

Mark: Master Chen what happened?

Chen: That stupid girl. She dare hit my with the lamp.

Mark: Alai Na?

Chen: That women. I give her everything and what her father give her….NOTHING!!!!!!!

Mark: Calm down master Chen. (Looks at the monitor) Why is she tied up.

Chen: Tried to runaway so I tied her ass up. By midnight I'll finish her, then I'll give her to every of my bodyguards, including you.

Mark: Don't you think that she should be yours and only Chen.

Chen: Of course, but I want to torture her for what she did to my head…

Mark: So midnight.

Chen: Chai Krub.

Mark couldn't let anything happen to this innocent women. He's a royal thai police he must do his duty now, but there is too many of them and one of him. He must take the hard plan first. 

Mark: May I go teach this women a lesson first.

Chen: Like?

Mark: What do you think huh?

Chen: *Smiles* Dee mak aye'Mark go, go?

Mark walks to Mint's room. As he opened the door, he saw that she was terrified. 

Mark: Mint.

Mint: P'Mark.

Mark: (sits on the bed with her) What happened?

Mint: Him, he tried to rape me. *She cries* Chan glua mak. I've been stuck here more then 48 hours, and now i'm scared he'll do something more. You have to help me. 

I'm doing what your telling me to do. I'm so hungry and thirsty, and I barely had powers to even run away from them you must---

Mark: Don't worry, I promise to get you out of here.

Mint: Please.

Mark untied her, as she was unconscious and fell onto him. Mark tried calling her, but she wouldn't awake. He picked her up, and carried her out the room. Chen asked what he was doing. Mark told him Mint was unconscious and needs to go to the hospital now. Chen hurried him. Mark arrived at the hospital with Mint as they took her into the emergency room.

Chen: Owwww she just had to be here tonight. She's really bad luck. First was the lamp now this. OWWWWWWWW.

Mark: Bad Luck?

Chen: Chai.

Mark: Master Chen I think you should go home. I'll take care of your mistress.

Chen: Dai, keep a close eye on her. She's out on in the public.

Mark: Krub. When she wakes up I will cover her mouth with the chlorine and bring her right to you.

Mint was awake, by the door she could hear Mark clearly, she couldn't believe the person she trust the most would lie to her. She was scared. She couldn't run away now. She will force to be Chen's concubine. She cries by the door just thinking about what he will do to her when she wakes up, she must fight back. She wipes her tears away and runs to the bed, as Mark walked into the room, he sees her asleep. As he got closer to her, she punches him. She runs away. Mark yells behind her, but she didn't stop. As she was running away, the nurses were confused. She ran out the hospital and bumps into Chen.

Chen: Mint (He holds her into his grip) Your ok right.

Mint: Ploy na.

Chen: Mint.

Mint: Ploy. (She kicks him)

Chen: OWWW!!!!! 

Mint runs away, but she didn't look out for the coming car, as she was going to get hit, Some one pulled her in as she fell on top of Mark, her eyes closed tight, her head curled into his chest. Holding him tightly. Telling him not to let go. Chen runs over seeing her on top of him. He pulls her up holding Mint tight.

Mint: Ploy chan diow nee.

Chen: Mai.

Mint: Alright. HELP ME, HELP ME THIS-----

Chen: Say one more thing then your dead (He points his gun to her stomach)

Mark: Jai Yin Yin Na Chen.

Chen: Why, she hurt me, so I must hurt her back. Come here.

Mark: She still needs a lot of rest in the hospital. 

Chen: I've already checked her out. Lets go. 

Chen brings her to his car and drove off. Mark followed behind. He is going to make sure she is safe. Chen throws her to the bed. Mint was scared to death, the plan didn't go as well, she was going to become a mistress of a old hag. She begs again, but this time Chen was totally mad. He needed her to be his. He unties her shirt from behind she yells for him to stop. BAM! Chen was knocked out by an object. He falls aside of Mint. Mint cried as she lifts her head up seeing Mark. Mark took off his leather jacket and wraps it around her, wiping her tears away.

Mark: Don't be scared na. I'm here.

Mint: Please don't do anything to me na Mark, Please.

Mark: Why would I hurt you.

Mint: I heard you talks with Chen at the hospital. (she cries even harder) you said you were going to chlorine my mouth and hand me to Chen.

Mark: (Mark hugs her) I was just saying that to make him happy. We police need our own plans to Mint.

Mark took her hand and ran out Chens house. They were at least 300 miles away from Bangkok. Since Mark didn't have a car. He had to do it the hard way, taking the woods. 

(Master Chens House)

Chen woke up in the room he kept Mint in. He saw that Mint was gone. He was mad. Where can she go, where was all his workers. His head was bleeding. He looks at the lamp on the ground that he was whack with. Who dared to hit him. He needed to know, that person must have been helping Mint. He yells. He turns his head to the corner of the room, there he sees a little white paper popping out.

Chen: Officer Mark Prin Suparat, One of the finest Police man!!!! Owwwwww!!!! (he throws it onto the ground) Thats why all those times you always said not to hurt her

*I hope you guy enjoyed this episode. sorry for the long update.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ah!! im hekuh liking where this is going hehehe . Pls update soon and i like mark's card u made haha "Prin suparat one of the best thailand police man" LOL 

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Reading this makes me miss NM2 officer Saengkla & doctor praepailin...so far so good. I like it. Cant wait for the next update.