The Serenade Of Love

solin

sarNie Adult
Sit on a table in Silamon Reastaurant, Aff and Ken are waiting for Ann. It’s already 12.30 am and no Ann around. Aff could call her friend but she forgot her cell-phone at home, moreover, Ann has forgotten to give her new phone number : the only thing they can do is to wait ’cause she knows Ann very well and since they knew each other, her friend has nerver miss an appointment or break a promise. The waiter comes and asks them if they want to order now, Ken just answers that they are waiting for someone before.
Few minutes later, Ann finally opens the door and looks around to find her friend. Aff sees her, stands up from her chair and makes a sign to attrack her intention. Ann rushes into her and hug her strongly :

Ann : Aff ! It has been so long ! I missed you so much and I’m so happy to see you !

Aff : So do I. Wow ! You have changed so much : you are so beautiful that I couldn’t almost recognize you !

Ann : Thank a lot. You have not changed at all : always so pretty.

Aff : Thank. I missed you so much ! Let me introduce you my fiancé, Ken
…Ken, she’s my best-friend Ann.
Ann (to ken) : Nice to meet you ! I have so much heard about you and was very excited to meet you…(to Aff) Such a handsome guy ! You have good taste.

Ken : Aff also talked about you very often. Nice to meet you. Please, take a sit.
Ann sit in the chair face to Aff and they finally order.

The two friends had so many thing to talk about, they have to catch up the lost time. Ann tells Aff about her life in America, and learns that Ken has also studied there but in Stanford, that means the other side of the country since she was in New York. They laugh so much during this lunch but the atmophere changes when Ann asks Aff about her weeding. Aff confess that even if they sincerely love each other, they are not actually officially really engaged because Ken’s perents disaprove their relatioship. Ann understands her friend’s pain and get more angry when she learns that the Teradeths want their son to get marry another girl. She can’t stand people like that : why are there always these kind of people ? We are in the 20th century, name or money can’t buy love ! And what is this old-fashioned policy to force a weeding or to choose a wife for his son ?
Ann really wants to help her friend but doesn’t know what to do. The only think she actually do is to be her and to support their love. She says to Ken that if he need someone to talk to his parents, he could count on her : she thinks since she’s from a high social background with a famous name, his parents may listen to her. Ken thanks her for being by their side, and adds that he will think to her if he need help, but at this moment, his parents won’t change their mind ‘cause he just has a fight with them last night about Aff.
Ken pays the bill and all exit from the restaurant.

Ann : Aff, do you want me to drive you home or do you prefer that it’s your sweetheart ?

Aff : In fact, no need. I have to go to take my sister at school so I take my own car today. But, It would be very nice if you could drive Ken to his office ‘cause he works on the other side of where I must go.

Ken : No need for that. I already asked Aum to come to pick me. He will arrived soon.

Then, a grey BMW stops, Aum appears from the car and come to them.
What a coincidence ! He’s just here !
Ann returns to see who he is but when she sees that It’s the man of this morning, she suddenly gets angry.

Aum : You again ! What do you do here ?

Ann : It’s me who should ask you that question.

Ken : Do you two know each other ?

Ann : Nope !

Aff : Ann, he’s Ken’s best friend, Aum...Aum, lets me introduce you my best-friend Ann.

Ann : Aff, I don’t understand how this man can be Ken’s best-friend…they are so different from each other.

Aff : How can you know that ? You just said you didn’t know him.

Aum : In fact, we met each other this morning. When I saw she had a car problem, I stopped to help her, knowing I was already late for the hospital, and the only way she found to thank me is to insult and to scream at me.
Ann : I already told you that I don’t need to thank you ‘cause you have done nothing for my car. Moreover, I have never asked for help, you were the only one to think I needed one. Do you consider yourself as a gentleman ?

Aum : Aff, how can you be friend with a girl like that ?

Ann : What do you mean ?

Aum : I think you perfectly understand what I suppose ! If not, I can make it clear.

Ann : Stupid guy ! How dare you to insult me ?

Aum : You were the first who begin !

Aff : Please ! Could you stop ?

Ken : Ann, I’m really sorry for this morning.

Ann : It’s not your fault Ken, but him.

Ken : Aum, we should go now if you don’t want to be late at the hospital again.

Ann : Why do you need to go to hospital so many time in a day ? Do you have some psychological disorder ?

Aff : Ann, stop it ! It’s not that at all…Aum is a great cardiologist.

Ann : Really ? So he can ask some help from a colleague.

Aum : Stupid…

Ken : Aum, stop it and lets go ! Ladies we must leave you now…and Aff, I’m calling you later ok ?

Aff : Goodbye guys.

Ann : See you again Ken.

Aum : Good bye Aff.

Ken and Aum get into the grey car and goes away.

Aff : Ann, you shouldn’t be so nasty. You know, Aum is really a nice man. He would never say something to a woman if she hasn’t try to provoke him first.

Ann : What do you mean by that ? Since when are you by his side ?

Aff : It’s not that at all. I will always be with you but Aum is really a nice person.

Ann : I don’t want to talk about him anymore. Today, It’s a good day ‘cause I met you again since a long time and I don’t want to keep bad memories.

Aff : As your will ! I must go now. Oh…I forgot that you have no car since you come in taxi.

Ann : You’re right ! I forgot it too ! Said that I wanted to drive you home.

Aff : I know ! You come with me ! My sister will be really happy to see you again, then I’ll take you to meet my parents : they will be so glad !

Ann : Ok. Lets go !

solin

sarNie Adult
To answer about the couples in my fanfic : I don't know lol.
I just write what comes to my mind.
Actually, what I wanted to do is to show 5 differents characters and also different approachs of life
but I don't know yet who will be paired with who
...so everything could happened !

fun

Expired Sarnie
OOooo aum and ann heehee..love their encounter..at first i thought it was going to be ken..good thing it was aum :D
I wanted it to be Ken so that when Aff introduced Ken to her the drama begins. Ahahahah but still it is cool.

Actually, what I wanted to do is to show 5 differents characters and also different approachs of life
but I don't know yet who will be paired with who
So this will be quite interesting to see who gets up with who in the end.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oooo you don't know who is going to end up with who...well we can't forget about rita in here too....i sense that there will be a lot of heartache ahead....i wonder: what if rita fell in love with ken...and then there's ann who their parents wants ken to end up with...but aff and ken are in love...interesting...

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5 : When The Past Surfaces

In this freezing morning, the red car cross the road in direction of the Summer Garden. It rained all night making the road as slippery as the ice. In the red car, khun Natharika and Sririta are listening to the Serenade of Schubert, one of Sririta ’s favorite piece. Sits on the driver place, Joe is really proud to work for the young pianist prodigy ; he’s more than a simple driver but the only person whom Sririta has faith in. He used to be Mr. Jensen’s driver but even if he feels guilty for not had driven Mr. Jensen to his concert this night, he stayed with Madame and her daughter since, and for seeing the young lady growing up and being here to comfort her each time she cried, he perfectly knows who the real Sririta is and that behind her coldness is hiding a lonely child who really need love.
This day, strangely, everything is so grey and sad like a bad premonition.
They are all quietly waiting for the light turn to green, when appears from nowhere a car tearing into them. In a fraction of second, the tragedy occurs.

------------------​

Khun Nuttapong is reading the newspaper in the living room near is wife when the telephone rings. The servant hangs up « Hello ! Here the Tongprasum house what can we do for you ?…Can you please wait ?….Khun Nuttapong, It’s a call from oversea.».
So, khun Nuttapong stands up and goes to take the call « Here is khun Nuttapong himself, what can I do for you ?…What ! It’s impossible !…Yes, I have perfectly understood…I come as sooner as possible ! Thank for calling and informing me ! » Saying these words, tears fail on his cheeks. He put the phone down and orders to the servant to pack his luggage ‘cause he needs to take the first flight for Russia. Then, addressing to his wife who looks to not understand anything, he says « Darling, what have I done ? I’m sure a bad man and father ». Khun Pimada stands up and takes her husband in her arms :

Khun Pimada : No, you are a good man ! A good husband and also a good father.
But what happened darling ? What horrible think can make you cry like that…
…No don’t tell me It’s about…

Khun Nuttapong : It was just now a call from her lawyer. She had an accident and is now in the coma. Her situation is not well at all.

Khun Pimada : Oh my dear child ! I want to accompany you there !

Khun Nuttapong : No, you must stay here to take care of our Ann and the house. I’m the main one to be responsible.

------------------​

After paying the bill of the taxi, Ann enters into the big house. Everything is so quiet : so different from yesterday. She calls Noy (the servant) who appears few second later.

Ann : What happened at home ? Where is mom ?

Noy : Khun Pimada is in the Buddha room.

Ann : The Buddha room ?…and where is dad ?

Noy : Khun Nuttapong goes overseas earlier in the afternoon.

Ann : What does It mean ?
So, she rushes upstairs to the Buddha room : her mother was kneeling, praying and crying in the same time.

Ann : Mom, what happened ?

Khun Pimada : Ann…my dear child. You finally come back home, come to pray with me for your sister.

Ann : P’ Natharika ?

solin

sarNie Adult
When the plane lands, khun Nuttapong rushes to go down from. Alexander, the Jensen lawyer, was waiting for an hour ; he’s a young twenty-six-years old lawyer born in Saint Petersburg but with Thai origins since his parents are both Thai expatriates. He only knows khun Nuttapong across an old picture of khun Natharika, but when he sees him, he immediately recognizes him and left his hand calling his name.

Alexander : Khun Nuttapong ! Khun Nuttapong ! Here !

Khun Nuttapong goes toward this unknown young man.

Khun Nuttapong : Are you Alexander Pupart, the lawyer of my daughter ?

Alexander : Yes, It’s me. Nice to meet you khun Nuttapong.

Khun Nuttapong : So do I…how is she ?

Alexander : She’s always in the coma, but Sririta is fine. I’ll drive you to the hospital.

Khun Nuttapong : Wait…Sririta ?

Alexander : Yes, Sririta, your grand-daughter ! She didn’t know you come and hasn’t left her mother since she woke up this morning.

---------------------​
« It’s this room khun » says Alexander. The door opens on a white room, in the middle, is put on a wall a bed on which khun Natharika is quietly sleeping, her arms along her body, who would guest she’s alive without the bip of the machine. Near her, kneeling on the ground, Sririta was sleeping, hanging with her two hands her mother right hand. And even if her eyes are closed, It’s so obvious she was crying, since some tears are still on her cheeks.
Khun Nuttapong goes up to her daughter, leans on to murmur to her « I’m so sorry my dear little girl…Could you one day forgive me ? I have never stop loving you and missed you so much since you left home. If God could give me one more chance, I will take care of you like before. » Then, he turns his look toward Sririta and stares at her intensely for long minutes : she’s really beautiful and express a kind fragility. He put his hand on her head to caress her saying « You don’t have to worry anymore my child…your grand-father is here with you now, and this old man will take care of you what ever could happened in the future » At this moment, Sririta opens her big eyes and looks at this stranger.
A long moment pass…

Sririta : Are you also Thai ?

Khun Nuttapong : Yes.

Sririta : Why did you enter into this room ? Do you know my mother ?

Khun Nuttapong : Yes…very well.

Sririta : Who are you ? And why have I never seen you before today ?

Khun Nuttapong : I’m Khun Nuttapong Tongprasum.

Sririta : Khun Nuttapong Tongprasum !…So It means you are…

Khun Nuttapong : Yes, I’m you mother’s father and also your grand-father.

Sririta : I have never heard I have some relatives somewhere on this world.

Khun Nuttapong : But you have one ; you have also a grand-mother and a aunt.

Sririta : And how can you explain the fact mother had never talked about you ?

Khun Nuttapong : She was probably furious against me and didn’t wanted me to interfere in her life in no way.

Sririta : An what is the reason of this choice.

Khun Nuttapong : It’s a long story but all I can say is that it was only my fault and that I regret all I have done before. Now I’m here for you two and if you really want to know, wait until your mother wake up or if not, I’ll tell you everything later. But the most important thing for you to do now is to stand up and to goes to your room and eat something. If you continue like that, you will be ill and It’s not what your mother wants, I’m sure. Don’t you think so ?

Sririta : I just want to be her for her wake up and be the first person she will see when she opens her eyes.

Khun Nuttapong : You don’t have to worry about that ! She won’t wait sooner…you can goes now.

Sririta stands up, goes to open the door and exits from the room. When the door closes, khun Nuttapong asks to Alexander :

Khun Nuttapong : She’s really cold…Is she always like this ?

Alexander : I have always seen this sadness in her eyes since I work for the Jensen.

Khun Nuttapong : Where is her room ?

Alexander : N°234.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
sirita look so cold towards her grandfather... maybe because she don't know him at all... hope sirita mother will be conscious and her whole family will be happy soon...

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6 : Sririta

In the Tongprasum house, everything seems to be so quite since khun Nuttapong ’s departure last week. Khun Pimada and Ann are having their breakfast when the phone rings. Few seconds later, Noy comes to tell that It’s Khun Nuttapong on the phone : so Khun Pimada goes to take the call.

Khun Pimada : Hi darling ! How are you and our daughter ?

Khun Nuttapong : Hi ! I miss you a lot. It’s so cold here…very different from our country. I don’t understand how Natharika can support the weather…she’s still on the coma. It has been six days, I came to see her everyday but nothing has changed : she’s always deeply sleeping.

Khun Pimada : I so want to be with you at this moment and to take care of her.

Khun Nuttapong : I know, but how could you help more than the doctors already do ? No, staying in Thailand is the best thing yet. Moreover, I plane to stay here until she wake up…that’s mean you must to stay alone for awhile and to take cake of Ann.

Khun Pimada : Don’t worry about home. We are all fine.

Khun Nuttapong : I’m happy to hear your voice.

Khun Pimada : Me too ! I miss you !

Khun Nuttapong : So do I…Darling ?

Khun Pimada : Yes !

Khun Nuttapong : I have something to tell you.

Khun Pimada : What’s it ? Is it about our daughter again ?

Khun Nuttapong : Somehow…we have a grand-daughter…she calls Sririta.

Khun Pimada : Are you serious ? Why didn’t we have no idea of her existence ?

Khun Nuttapong : I think Natharika didn’t want us to know : she wanted to have nothing with her after what I have said to her and him.
I must to leave you now ‘cause I have to take Sririta home today.

Khun Pimada : OK, take care of you…and of them for me. I love you !……..

----------------------​
The snow is falling in this December morning, Sririta is looking through the window, waiting the old man of the other day to come to take her. Yesterday, the doctor told her everything is alright now and that she could goes home. But actually, she really doesn’t want to left her mother alone, and wants to stay close to her to be able to be here when her mother wake up. However, her grand-father, she doesn’t know everything about, has made her change her mind saying that even if she stays here, she couldn’t do anything more for her. Plus, she needs to practice her piano : even if she had just had an accident, and that her mother is still in the coma, she can’t stop practicing for so long if she manages to win the international piano competition which takes in three months : It’s for sure what her mother wants her to do…It’s her mother dream before her own one.
Then, suddenly, someone is knocking on the door and the khun Nuttapong appears from behind. « Are you ready my child ? ». She looks at him and he sees her luggage.

----------------------​
Ann : Mom, what’s news ? How is sister ?

Khun Pimada : Your sister is still in the coma, nothing has changed. He said me we don’t nee to worry about it, but he won’t return home before
your sister wake up. Actually, he takes Sririta to home.

Ann : Sririta ?

Khun Pimada : Natharika has hidden us the existence of her daughter…

Ann : …do you mean that Sririta is my niece?

Khun Pimada : Yes.

Ann : I can’t believe P’ Natharika could do that !

Khun Pimada : She was really furious against us…

Ann : …yes ! Against you both but what have I done ?…I was still 6 at that time !

Khun Pimada : It’s not the most important thing yet.

Ann : You’re right. We just have to pray for her.

Khun Pimada : It’s late you know ! You will be late at work.

Ann (after looking at the clock) :…oh my God ! I must go now ! Bye mom !

Khun Pimada : Wish you a good day and take care of yourself.

solin

sarNie Adult
I think this Chapter 6 is not really interesting but It a must one because It's a kind of transition.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7 : The propose

Today is a same usually day, Ken had left home very early in the morning to escape from his parents : he didn’t want to fight with them again about Aff.
He passed all the morning to work at the office and now It’s time to lunch. He picks he cell-phone and composed Aff ‘s number :

Ken : Hi darling ! Have you finished yet ?

Aff : Why do you call me ? Don’t you have to work at this moment ?

Ken : It’s the lunch time and I’m very hungry…

Aff : What do you want me to do ? Go to eat !

Ken : Couldn’t you eat with me ?

Aff : As you will…I finish in 20 minutes : so come to take me.

Ken : See you !

--------------------------​

A half a hour later, at the restaurant around a table, Ken and Aff are having lunch.

Ken : Do you work this afternoon ?

Aff : No…why ?

Ken : So we could go somewhere together…

Aff : But don’t you need to work ?

Ken : I really don’t want to meet my father at the office today. Plus, since I’m the son of the CEO, nobody could tell me something.

Aff : You shouldn’t do that…It will only make your parents hates me more…

Ken : They don’t hate you…

Aff : They just don’t want me to do something with you. Is It that ?

Ken : Don’t talk about this kind of useless thing.

--------------------------​

Aff and Ken enter in the black Mercedes and drive away. An hour later, the car parks on in a beautiful place where shy and water make one. He asks her if she remember this place and she answers that she will never forget it until her death ’cause It’s where they met each other for the first time. She doesn’t understand why he drive her here, but It’s so good to come here and sees the beautiful landscape. The sky is so blue, and the weather so nice, if she could she wouldn’t leave this peaceful place. Ken stars at her, kiss her on her cheek and pointed something and asks her if she now what it is. She nods for saying no and looks at him strangely. In from of them, just near the lack, people are building a house. « It’s for us » says Ken, « I bought this land a one year after our meeting ’cause I knew you love it a lot. Few month ago, I hire an architect to built us a house : our weeding house. As soon as this house will finished, we will get married with or without my parents blissful…Before saying something, I just want you to answer me if you love me whatever could happened…if so I won’t change my mind ». Tears are slowly fallen on her face, she wants to cry, she has refused his propose so many time but now she can’t refuse anymore. So, she hugs him saying « I love and will do it forever, no matter what could happened »

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8 : Water and Oil

Ann is in her new office, she has been hire by a big lawyer company, but can’t stop thinking about her sister. She was so young when Natharika left home, and the only clear thing she can remember is that she used to really love her sister. Natharika was a gentle person who spread a warm aura around her. She remember how sad she was when Natharika left for America and how happy she also was at her return. She know her sister loved her, but couldn’t understand why she hasn’t keep contact with her even if she was furious against her parents. She can’t stand it anymore and has to talk to someone : Aff. She picks her cell-phone but no one answered. So, she decides to go outside for a while since she has nothing to do. She drives until a small garden where some children were playing, at this moment, she realizes that she didn’t even know how old is her niece : poor girl, she must be so lonely and sad, loosing her father so young and now her mother is in the coma. Before her, an old couple is walking, they seem to be so happy ! But suddenly, the old man faint and the old lady is crying « help me ! Help me ! My husband has just an heard attack ! » Ann runs to them and proposes the old lady to take them to the hospital ‘cause if they wait for an ambulance, It will maybe too late.

At the hospital, Ann and the old lady are waiting for some news, when appears Aum from the room. He looks at Ann, then at the old lady :

Aum : Your husband is safe now but his heart gets worse.

The old Lady : Thank you so much doctor. I know that he was hidden me something but how can I do for him.

Aum : Staying by him is the best think you can actually do.

The old Lady : Thank you again.

Then she goes into the room to see her husband.

Ann : So…you are really a cardiologist…

Aum : Of course I’m !

Ann : It was just a statement not a question and even less for you.

Aum : Do as your will, I have no time to argue with someone today.

Ann : I don’t want to lost my time for this stupid thing too !

Aum : Fine !

Then he goes away.

Why each time she meets this man, he only success to get on her nerves ? But she can’t stand how he has talked to her, so she runs after him and joins him. She blocks his passage and ask him to apologize. He refuses ‘cause he doesn’t see what he has done wrong and she slaps at him.

Aum : Are you really mad for doing this kind of thing ?

Ann : No…I just want you to apologize to me !

Aum : And why ?

Ann : For talking to me in this way !

Aum : Your ‘re crazy ! Let me go !

-------------------------------​

In the night club, Ken and Aum are drinking on a table. After driving Aff to home, Ken called Aum to join him in their favorite night club because he didn’t want to return home or to face his parents. Aum, who had just finished joined him ‘cause they haven’t be alone, between friends, since a while. At the table next to them, a group of pretty girls are smiling to them and they return their smile but when one of the girl come to invite them, ken tell her that her and her friend are all really pretty but he already has someone in his heart and he doesn’t want to cheat on her. She smile to him and looks at Aum. This one says that even if he doesn’t have a girlfriend, he is too tired to have fun with girls yet. So, after these two refuses, always with smile, she greets them and joins her friends.

« Girls nowadays are so brave ! They aren’t afraid of anything» said Ken. Aum starts to laugh and answers in the same time that is so true and that Ken has maybe found the last nice and good girl on earth. Ken smiles to this statement, It’s true that Aff has nothing in common with all these girls : she’s traditional, and very shine. He can’t forget how hard It was to win her heart. Then Aum continues

Aum : Nothing with her friend, this creasy woman !

Ken : Do you speak about Ann ?

Aum : Who would I refer to if It’s not her.

Ken : I find that she’s a nice girl too…but less shine that Aff.

Aum : You say that because you didn’t have the chance to see the real her…anyway.
I don’t think you called me to talk about that…Am I right ?

Ken : You are really my best friend. She has finally accepted my proposition and we will get married as soon our home is finished.

Aum : What a wonderful news ! I’m so happy for you !

Ken : …And of course, I want you to be my best-man.

Aum : How could I refuse !

And this night was a great night for our two heroes.