The STAR 6

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Gun & Rit!! If Rit gets #2, then he'll be even more like Bie...and he'll probably get to be in an Exact lakorn too.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think Gun will win and Rit will be 2nd place like Bie. I love Gun's voice so much, it'd be a shame if he didn't win. If Rit wasn't a lively person, I don't think he would've made it this far since he's ok, but his singing voice kinda sucks at times. He is a lot like Bie, and his mini concert was like Bie's Love Bie concert too much that I didn't feel it was very original. Tono seems like a cool down to earth dude, but singing wise...ehhh.

cecilia

Staff member
^i too want gun to win -- he can belt out with aof ..
i actually like all three but i prefer gun, rits and tono :p
happy that there's just gun and ritz but i hope gun win on may2.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
If Gun don't win than it'll be like last season when Dew the star 5 was so good and he ended up got sec. place while Singto was ok like Rit and ended up be the winner!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
The Winner: Gun
1st Runner up: Ritz

I'm so happy for Gun, he so deserve it!!!
Cant wait to hear songs from him!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy Gun won too! Glad that people are winning based on talent, not just looks! But...pretty sure Khun Boy will make Rit a pra'eak or something and he may end up being bigger than Gun, like Bie is with R.

cecilia

Staff member
i love GUN'S SONG ..
i love his voice ..
his voice make him sound so handsome (which he is anyway)
i really love his voice!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I have been a fan cheering for him ever since week 1 when his voice win me over. Week by week he look better and better. I love his voice, I thought he sing better than some singers!!! He is the kind of guy that doesn't look charming at first glance but as you look at him for a while he shines like a star. I'm so happy he won and will continue to follow up with his work. I can't wait for his own album to come out. I would love to see him acting in lakorn. I think that Khun Boy will give him the leading role because he has a lot of potentials and someone like Khun Boy, based on some interview I heard of him, would see that in Gun.

Khun Boy like to work with people who work hard and are determine. Gun isn't just that but he has a fighting spirit and has a wonderful voice that had already made a lot of people acknowledge him!!. He has very good manner too!!! YOu just have to admit, he has become very handsome now that he is the Star 6. He is doing his MV for his song right now and I can't wait to see it. I don't know why I can't imagine Ritz as pra'eke but I could with Gun. But I really want to see Gun, Ritz, and Tono in a lakorn together!!!

Ritz is cute, no doubt about that but sometime he strikes me as someone who is trying too hard to make a character that isn't him. But I do like that he always smile and kinda look goofy sometime LOL..

I didn't like Tono in the beginning of the Star6 but I started to really like him because of his attitude toward life. He is really down to earth kind of a man!!!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Before I dont even know what is "The Star" until I see this serie. Although I did not start watching from the beginning; I saw it toward the end while doing you tube searching. I comes accross Gun singing and I definitely love his voice. My first impression is "Wow he can sing and somewhat have idian look from certain view". At first I thought it was a thai celeb concert. After watching it for few minutes, come to find out it was a thai star search. Since then I been following the show and hope Gun win. I want to see him grow in the entertainment industry; take his skill to the next level. Gun has the look, body, voice... he's a complete package.
As for Rit, his singing sounds goofy when he is not focusing. I rather have him stick to being a doctor. Thailand need someone like Sanjay Gupta to deliver knowlege through television.
Tono, he just need some meat on him. Very skinny!! Adding in some meat will make him look healthier. He needs to stop smiling so wide 'cuz I can see his teeth from A through Z. I can see Tono being p'eg in the future with his Korean-look if he is given a chance.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Before I dont even know what is "The Star" until I see this serie. Although I did not start watching from the beginning; I saw it toward the end while doing you tube searching. I comes accross Gun singing and I definitely love his voice. My first impression is "Wow he can sing and somewhat have idian look from certain view". At first I thought it was a thai celeb concert. After watching it for few minutes, come to find out it was a thai star search. Since then I been following the show and hope Gun win. I want to see him grow in the entertainment industry; take his skill to the next level. Gun has the look, body, voice... he's a complete package.
As for Rit, his singing sounds goofy when he is not focusing. I rather have him stick to being a doctor. Thailand need someone like Sanjay Gupta to deliver knowlege through television.
Tono, he just need some meat on him. Very skinny!! Adding in some meat will make him look healthier. He needs to stop smiling so wide 'cuz I can see his teeth from A through Z. I can see Tono being p'eg in the future with his Korean-look if he is given a chance.
same with me, I can see Tono being pa'ek in the future... maybe with Grace! She's pretty and tall!! Boy should make these two as his actor in Exact!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
For awhile i became a dummie about the Thai Industry cause i quit watching lakorns and dl'ing as much music as before..... along with not being active on SW, i didnt pay attention to this thread about the Star 6. Browsing on youtube and ran across one of Gun's video... okay he's kinda cute and the voice is listenable..... got a chance to glance at some of the performances and dang he blew me away!!! seriously i think he's amazing.... i'm definently a fan with his voice..... thanks for the many updates guys.... i wonder if anyone has any info on him please?!?!

I like Gan's voice. Will watch when it's near the finale. Haha.

OMG your watching it?!?! how come i dont know about this?!?! i never got the chance to catch it :( but now i'm hooked!!!

Of course Gade's voice (Gaam's little sister) is awesome for sure!
I think the ones who have the best voices are Gade & Gun, but unfortunately, don't think either one of them will win. They both have the voice, but Gun probably won't get far because he's not that good-looking.
I don't know how that Grace girl got in! She's horrible and so annoying. She talks about how pretty she is and how she wants to be a beauty queen. She had to cry her way to get through the first round, and the judges didn't seem to like her at all in the final round. They said that she should just be a beauty pageant queen because looks is all she has. There were other girls that I thought were way better that should have gotten through. Maybe Khun Boy just wants to make her a nang'eak in a future lakorn.
Keng is a bit too cocky and it seems that Thai people think that he's too much of a "Khun Noo" rich boy.
Zen & Thono seem to have the most charisma, Ice is super young, and Rit has the cute goofy personality (kinda like Bie).
Gun might not be the best looking on there but he totally caught my attention out of the bunch.... his voice already won me over when he started singing the "Look Thoong" style.... next came the pop song and i was in love seriously..... and excuse me, he WON!!!!! i'm happy for him cause he's superly talented :)

I'm so happy that Gun won too. I even got up early to watch it hahaha.
:) and you didnt even tell me hahahaa

MyAngel

sarNie Egg
Hi. I'm from thailand.
I'm not good in english but i've something to share.

Gun The Star6 1st Single. ระยะทำใจ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqJry6Kmp6A

VieTrio Feat.Gun The Star6 หวังดีประสงค์รัก
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONaJ5_Iw8o&feature=related

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:) and you didnt even tell me hahahaa
Lol gor khun pi never asked ni ka. Join Gun FC on Facebook and you'll get updates on what he's up to or be a fan of The Star :D I like his song with Vietrio called Wang Dee Prasong Ruk posted by MyAngel up there. I like Vietrio too btw. See I'm telling you haha.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Lol gor khun pi never asked ni ka. Join Gun FC on Facebook and you'll get updates on what he's up to or be a fan of The Star :D I like his song with Vietrio called Wang Dee Prasong Ruk posted by MyAngel up there. I like Vietrio too btw. See I'm telling you haha.

haha Thanks nong'rak :)