The Star7

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Toomtam better become the next Star! The other person I liked was Kwang.. but unfortunately, she doesn't sound as good live as she does in the studio... or in rehearsal

cecilia

Staff member
SOrry, listening to the current album and the vibration is still there on Note's voice -- i really like Toomtan, Silvy, and Amp.

cecilia

Staff member
I enjoyed Toomtan's concert -- i really hope he win ..

btw, at some point -- his voice echo Dew's voice for me, does anyone hear the same thing too?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG YES!!!! Toomtam the Star WON for the Star 7!!!! I'm so excited, he so deserves that title!!!! Yay!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Congrats .. so happy he won it! He deserved it next to SILVY!

i super heart this performance of SILVY & GAM -- make me miss 4HUAJAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhjd_cfcXw
Credit: fcfav

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
OMG YES!!!! Toomtam the Star WON for the Star 7!!!! I'm so excited, he so deserves that title!!!! Yay!!!!

YES!!! This is the best news I'v heard today!!! I surely thought Note was going to win...
I've been waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube since yesterday but I was really anticipating the results!!!
Now I can enjoy the rest of my day with a smile on my face :)

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right? The hall score freaked me out yesterday b/c Toomtan's score was so low -- thank god the rest of THAILAND have ears and know who's the best among these two.

Another favorite of mine : TOOMTAN -- THE STAR7 !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHWDHPmgtLQ

fun

Expired Sarnie
Congrats .. so happy he won it! He deserved it next to SILVY!

i super heart this performance of SILVY & GAM -- make me miss 4HUAJAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhjd_cfcXw
I think I prefer Gam's voice.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Okay, I think after the scoring of yesterdays episode.... Toomtams FC join forces to vote like crazy lmfao, I bet they was waiting for the last minute to make a big bang cause for sure everyone thought note was going to win cause of her popular nonsense votes haha... The results this morning really made my day today cause like what Cecilia says, he deserves this along with Silvy....

And another thing is wikipedia had the results put down as Note being the Star 7 winner before the actual result came out... Weird... Lol my sister got abit angry and wrote to wikipedia to correct the error!!!! Haha that's right, get your info straight.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think they might have did that like you said TRIANGLE .. they save up all the money and bang it the last minute .. it's a VERY GOOD strategy if you ask me ..

Maybe someone got too excite and predict the future before it actually happen -- the ppl in the music hall have some weird taste to make yesterday score that high .. whatever it is, i'm glad today result is final and RIGHT! Toomtan is a very kind person from all the thanks and love he give to the audience .. his love for his parent are enormously inspiring. I hope he continue to bring success so his mother can continue to get all the help that she need to stay with him. ^^

natty

Chubs
Omg i'm just so excited that Toomtam won! :dance3: :dance1: (cute smilies!!!)..

He actually sounds really good lol. Beginning of the competition he was just ok.. but as i listen to his closing song, gosh he sounds really good. :cloud9: Cant wait to see him as a pra'ek. :yahoo:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Omg i'm just so excited that Toomtam won! :dance3: :dance1: (cute smilies!!!)..

He actually sounds really good lol. Beginning of the competition he was just ok.. but as i listen to his closing song, gosh he sounds really good. :cloud9: Cant wait to see him as a pra'ek. :yahoo:

Haha I knew you would respond sooner or later Jae Natty.... Not as disappointing as you thought he would be ehh??? I just think that all of Silvys fan club that wished her to win was cheering Toomtam on too, I rather her lose to someone with talent than barely an talent like Note righty.... Anyways they said that she was kinda sick?!?! Wells she was pretty good about hiding it until the judges mentioned it.... Geez the whole 100 Hong Sieng votes was probably given to her because she was sick..... Like the judges said to her..... Not Your Best Performance & Wishing It Would End Soon.... dang I know that was abit Raeng but it's true, I was slowly dying inside when I was watching her concert lol...... Indeed he was very Thankful and I love the fact he said that if he doesn't win, it wouldn't matter.

@ Cecilia.... If they're going to strategize like that again for the next Star competition, let's hope they don't scare us again like this one..... I would have to die for a couple seconds then come back to life to complain haha....

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I was so scared that Note was going to win...I was so nervous for him. I'm so happy he won, finally the people opened their eyes and ears and saw and heard that Note cannot sing...yet she got most of the votes from the hong song. No need to dwell on the past...Toomtam has won!!!

cecilia

Staff member
maybe i'm just too harsh on her but i didn't see that big of an improvement from Note .. when she sung 'RUK MAI TONG KARN WAYLA' i was like .. HELL NO! that's my favorite and she just have to ruined it .. now, i know how Natty felt about WIMARN SAI lol -- i actually like Kwang's rendition of this song more than her .. (we'll see if Note can make me turn to like her -- who knows, she might in the future if she continue to improve)

anyway, i think it's a good strategy but i'm just afraid if they do this again - things might turn out like what happen to SILVY's situation T_T (i'm not disappointed b/c one of my two favorite won the top prize !!!) but what if in star8 - the best one get strike out :( -- it would really suck to sit through the whole show and watch some bad singers sing lol

Natty, i agree -- ch5 need more young p'ek .. so yes, khun boy need to jump on this wagon and start putting his stars into work. I want to see some switch soon.

krazydara

sarNie Egg
its obvious tootarm win because thai people only like beautiful things. im not a fan of either one, but that how i see it. i am still sad about it that SILVY got vote off she has the best voice out of all the star7 contestant.

natty

Chubs
Lek, i have to admit that i checked the website before watching the concert. :lolyup: There was no way I would watch that concert and have Note win at the end :whahuh:. As soon as I saw the picture of Toomtam hugging his mom I was :dance1:.

Cecilia oh gosh please dont remind me of Wimarn Sai :cry1: .

Now as for Silvy, I love that little girl's voice and I love her song although I do think it's a bit too old for her. However I understand why she didn't go on to win. She has the voice but she doesn't have the package. Gam as the voice and she also had the charisma. Her voice reaches all audience. Silvy still need a lot of practice and with time she will become a diva. Maybe if she were to wait for the star 10, she would win. Regardless, I can't wait to see her future and pretty sure we'll see her and amp in future vie trio's albums. :clap2:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...my mom was tricking me. She told me Note won. I was so mad. Then when they announced ToomTam won I was so happy. OMG...they need to have ToomTam in a lakorn ASAP...I will be all over it!!!