The Strings to My Heart (Nadech & Yaya) - Chapter 5 [4/22/2014]

fresh

sarNie Adult
Noy, thank you so much for a new Chapter. Nadech's sure falling for Yaya. Why not, she's so hot. I wonder what was Yaya thinking? Why did she become heartless?
Will that be their final good bye? Will Yaya come back again? I hope she'll miss Nadech too.
Or they may meet again in different situation. Can't wait for more update.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Noy for the update :). Sad for Nadech, he's gead over heel for Yaya and Yaya don't seem to give a damn about his feeling. So heartless and ice cold toward Nadech feeling. can't imagine someone who just sleep with a person and have no feeling for him... Can't wait for the next chapter.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
fresh said:
Noy, thank you so much for a new Chapter. Nadech's sure falling for Yaya. Why not, she's so hot. I wonder what was Yaya thinking? Why did she become heartless?
Will that be their final good bye? Will Yaya come back again? I hope she'll miss Nadech too.
Or they may meet again in different situation. Can't wait for more update.

MrsChum said:
Thank you Noy for the update :). Sad for Nadech, he's gead over heel for Yaya and Yaya don't seem to give a damn about his feeling. So heartless and ice cold toward Nadech feeling. can't imagine someone who just sleep with a person and have no feeling for him... Can't wait for the next chapter.

I wanted to update soon, but I've been busy *tears* & I'm also brainstorming. I'm trying to keep this FF short & simple, well not so simple. Hopefully I can update by the end of the week.

Thanks again for reading ladies!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 5.

“You can at least pretend to be happy, you know?”

Nadech looks up upon hearing his mother's voice echoes in his mind. She stares him down like a hawk.

“Wha—what?” He ask confusingly, more confused than ever.

“Put a smile on your face, please? I know you're miserable right now, but for the time being, just pretend you're here on your own free will instead of me forcing you here.” She sighs disappointedly, shaking her head in discontent.

“Sorry mom—” Nadech clears his throat, elongating his posture in the chair to make himself more presentable and less miserable. He exhales deeply, wishing the night could be over already.

"Here they come—” his mom nudges him to stand up.

Nadech rises quickly, eyes gazing in the direction at the two woman walking towards them. He couldn't help but fixate his attention on the young woman in the red dress. The woman who is probably the one his mother is trying to fix him with. His thoughts are scrambling to find words to describe. Pretty. However, not the drop dead sexy gorgeous type of pretty. She’s more of the next door type of girl pretty. The type you definitely want to take home to mother because she appears innocent and domesticated. There was no wow factor for him, but he was glad she was decent in her appearance. 

She flashes Nadech a smile as an innocent gesture. Suddenly chills ran up his spine. He reciprocate her gesture. Suddenly, he’s feeling nervous about this little get together his mom arranged.

“Nadech—”

He snaps back to reality, realizing his mother had been calling his name for quite some time now.

“I’m— I’m sorry— ” Nadech apologizes quickly, feeling his cheeks slowly turning red. "I was just… I… couldn’t help but… be blown away... You're just... Very pretty you are..." He utters, realizing he didn't make any sense, and only managed to make himself sound even more stupid. He's dying of embarrassment inside. 

“I’m Nadech—” He quickly introduce himself without his mother’s help, holding out his hand for a shake.

“Davila—” She shakes his hand gently, smiling from ear to ear, “Nice to finally meet you—” she lets go of his hand, “and thank… you… for the compliment earlier…? ” she adds, unsure if it’s a question or a compliment.

“Your son is so handsome. He’s turn into quite a fine man—” she compliments Nadech.

“Thank you Sila—” Nadech’s mother smiles at her, “And Davila… oh my how she turned into a gorgeous beautiful woman!  She gets it from you—” She laughs, giving 

“Thank you, Mam—” 

“Let’s have a seat—” Nadech’s mom gestures for them to sit.

Nadech quickly hustles to pull the chair out for Davila and her mother. 

“And you have great manners too…?” Sila chuckles, surprised by Nadech’s chivalry. 

He chuckles, “I learned it from the best — my mother” he smiles at them.

“I guess chivalry isn’t dead after all…” Davila smirks at Nadech, pleasantly surprised by his manners.

The night continues on as the mothers rave about Nadech and Davila, as if they weren’t present at the table. Although the conversations is moving along well, Nadech’s mind isn't present. He finds himself having slight flashbacks of Yaya, and he just couldn’t shake it from his thoughts. It’s been 3 months since she’s come around. She stopped texting him or calling him. He caved in one time and called her, but her number was disconnected. 

He finally came to terms with the idea that Yaya won’t be appearing at his door late at nights, but he couldn’t help but miss her presence, even if it was only for an hour each visit. For someone who he knows little about, Yaya did leave an unforgettable footprint on his memory.

“So who’s the girl…?”

Nadech blinks several times, realizing that Davila’s trying to make conversation, “I’m sorry— what?” He ask impolitely, also realizing their mothers weren’t at the table anymore.

“I asked who’s the girl…?” She ask with a smile on her face.

He clears his throat, “There’s— there’s no girl—” He utters quickly.

“Your mouth’s saying ‘there’s no girl,’ but your body language and absentmindedness is telling me otherwise,” she shrugs, “I’m not stupid. You’re here against your free will— I understand that— so am I,” she exhales deeply.

“So… you don’t want to be here either…?” Nadech’s eyes grows bigger as he ask curiously.

Davila shakes her head, “My mother has been nagging me for years to get settle down… get married… have kids… blah blah…” she rolls her eyes, “All that family and marriage nonsense…” 

Nadech chuckles slightly, “I’m glad I’m not the only who’s experienced that—” he exhales deeply, staring at her, realizing she’s more prettier than he last imagine. Her brown eyes stood out more than before.

“Your eyes are very brown…” Nadech utters.

A confused expression sweeps over Davila’s face, and she burst into a loud laughter “Wow…” she shakes her head, “I’ve— That’s the first time I’ve heard someone tell me my eyes are very brown… I’m not sure how to respond to that— ” she covers her mouth to keep from laughing even more.

Nadech’s face turns red, aware of the stupid comment he just made, and unsure why he had let that slip out of his mouth. “I’m— I’m …” he clears his throat, feeling a lump forming, “I— I didn’t mean that… I’m just… I notice your eyes…” he stutters over his words.

“You noticed my eyes…?” Davila’s eyes widen with confusion, unsure if he is being serious or if  he’s joking, “Was that suppose to be a compliment…?” she ask him.

Nadech quickly grabs some water, feeling like an awkward teenager talking to a girl for the first time, “I’m— I’m sorry…” he apologized for the millionth time, “Of course I noticed your eyes. I mean—  I saw you in front of meWhat I meant to say is your brown eyes stood out to me…” he exhales slowly, feeling more relieved for being able to explain himself. 

She chuckles, “I’ve never heard of my brown eyes standing out. Thank you for noticing my brown eyes.” She tilts her wine glass at him, “And I noticed that your eyes are two different colors in the light…” She smiles at him, fidgeting wit the wine glass, “One is hazel… the other’s grey… it’s an intriguing color combo.” 

His eyes widen, surprised she was able to catch that. “Thank you for noticing…” That was all he could mange to say. He exhales deeply, realizing he’s on a roll for messing up the conversation.

Davila laughs, still fidgeting with her wine glass, “With eyes like yours, how are you still single?” her tone suddenly changes to seriousness.

“Well uh…” He clears his throat, feeling like he’s every movement and words are being monitored, “I’m not—”

“Because your eyes are very captivating, and any woman must be crazy not to get lost in those beautiful eyes of yours…” she interrupts him, flirting with him nonchalantly. 

He chuckles, finally picking up the signals she's sending, fully aware that she’s flirting with him. “Don’t stare too long or else you won’t find your way back,” he smirks.

Davila burst into a laughter, covering her mouth, as she shakes her head. Nadech’s heart tugs a little upon hearing her adorable infectious gentle-hearted laughter. He couldn’t help but smile. His face slowly turns red from the cheesy line he utter. He curse himself for saying what he did. Don't stay too long or else you won't find your way back? Who the hell says that?!  He wanted to smack himself upside the head for saying something stupid like that. 

“That has got to be cheesiest thing I have ever heard...” She takes a sip of her wine, I like it.” She smiles from ear to ear. 

Suddenly, his body slowly begins to loosen, and he’s feeling more relaxed than before. More comfortable around her as if she were someone he had known for a long time.

“I think this could be the start of something interest…” Davila adds, still smiling at him, raising her wine glass at him for a toast.

“And by interesting I hope you mean good,” he raises his glass to her, smiling at her.

“Here’s a toast to something new tonight…” She taps his wine glass, and slowly sips her wine. 

“A toast to something new,” Nadech utters, chugging his wine.

“Perhaps even something good,” Nadech whispers to himself, suddenly pleased to have been forced to come out tonight.

———————

Nadech walks out the elevator, with a slight smirk on his face as he makes his way to his apartment. Unable to erase Davila from his mind. Amazed with the fact that they actually hit off the way they did, despite starting off on a weird foot. Surprised they were able to keep a conversation going, and that he laughed as much as he did. Even more surprised that his mother did a good job at playing cupid, something he never expected. 

As he gets closer to his apartment, he stops abruptly, noticing a humanly silhouette by his door. Yaya. She's leaned against his door, arms crossed, waiting patiently for him. This time, she's fully clothed, wearing dark pair of shades that covers half of her face and a shawl that covers her entire mouth, exposing just her nose.

“Unbelievable…” He utters under his breath, feeling aggravated that she's back, after 3 months of disappearing. He was certain she wouldn’t return again, especially after the way she brushed him away. Nadech walks faster towards his apartment, trying to keep his composure, but inside he’s filled with anger.

[SONG PLAYING: Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good]

“I thought we established that we won’t be doing this anymore. I told you I didn't want do this again— and now you show up out of the blue 3 months later. You have a lot of fucking nerves coming by tonight. Can’t find another man who will sleep with? If you need suggestions, I know plenty of old men you can fuck around on your spare time, instead of coming back to me. Because I’m not doing this with you anymore—” He lashes out at her, feeling his blood boil, wanting her to hear a piece of his mind.

“It’s nice seeing you too…” she utters calmly, as her back stay pinned to his door. “Aren’t you going to open your door?” she ask, slightly moving out the way for him.

“No— I want you out of my apartment. NOW— before I call security,” He raises his voice, forcefully grabbing her by the arm, pulling her away from his apartment, even more frustrated by the fact he’s unable to see her face.

Yaya stands her ground, not budging,“Why don’t we go inside and you can do something about it…” She tells him with a cynical chuckle, “You don’t want to wake up your neighbors, unless you really want to make a scene here, I can make a scene here,” She adds, chuckling at his aggravation. 

Nadech exhales deeply, letting go of her. He quickly open his door.  Yaya enters first. Nadech closes the door behind them. His blood’s still boiling. Mind flustered with anger and bitterness. He’s ready to spit hot fire at her, waiting to shred her to pieces with his words. He slams the door behind him quickly, locking it furiously. 

“So this is the real you..” she utters, still not removing her sunglasses or her shawl. She toss her purse on the kitchen counter, before taking a seat on the booth. 

He snares,  moving towards her, regretting his decision to let her in, “Only to women like you,” He smiles demeaningly at her.

“And what type of woman am I exactly…?” She ask curiously, still not removing her sunglasses. 

Nadech grabs her by the arms, pulling her away from the booth. He stares her down through her sunglasses, but her eyes stay hidden behind her dark shades. He clinches his jaw, “the type that serves no purpose in life. The type that’s only good for lying on their backs… the type that’s only good for sex and nothing more… the type that gets passed along to other men like useless toys—”

Yaya smirks, tossing her head back a little, “If I serve no purpose in life, then why do all these men keep me around? Why do they keep calling me begging me to come see me? I may be good at lying on my back, but what if that’s what I want?  What if I do get passed around like a useless toy” she utters, not denying it, “By the way— You said you know of some men— Where are they? I’m always available.  Can I have their numbers? And just an F.Y.I— I prefer older men—”

Anger explodes inside of Nadech and something takes over him like a demon. He pushes her out of his sight. She manages to grip onto something for balance; however, she was stunned by his action. She adjust her sunglasses and shawl, fixing it from falling. 

Nadech balls his fist with anger, although guilt eats at him slowly for laying hands on a woman. He knew better than to raise his hands on a woman, his mother raised him better than that. Yet, something inside of him couldn’t control the anger he was feeling towards Yaya. Somethings he couldn't wrap his fingers around.

“You’re the worst human being in this world—” Nadech slowly moves closer to her, jaw clinching with wrath, spilling hot fire like no tomorrow. “A woman like yourself doesn’t deserve to live…” he gasps, shaking his head in disgust, “You are horrible. I feel sorry for anyone who’s ever dated you or fallen for you. They must have been blind to have fallen for a woman like you— You have no good quality— The only good quality you possess is lying on your back. But I hate to break it to you sweetie, that quality isn’t something to brag about. You’re just a slut— a useless whore that’s getting tossed around like a rag doll. It’s a shame that it’s the only talent you havemaybe it’s time to find another talent,” he smirks repulsively, hoping his words would cut right through her heart and shatter her to pieces.

A dark silence fall between them. She lets out a chuckle but doesn’t utter anything. The ticking of the clock grows louder by the second. Nadech’s feeling uneasy with her silence. Bothered by the fact that she isn’t retaliating against him or attacking him for what he’s sad to her. Suddenly, he’s feeling terrified that she’s unfazed by his harsh words. His stomach turns with sickness, unsure what he’s suppose to be doing at this moment.

“So you’re just going to stand there and look at me? You're not going to say anything?” He ask frustratingly, unable to bare the awkward silence, feeling the tension between them thicken. Inside, he’s dying to grab her and shake some senses out of her, but she doesn’t say anything. 

But she still doesn’t utter a single word. Instead, she grabs her purse and begins to walk towards the door. 

He grows more frustrated by her silence that he grabs her by the wrist, stopping her from going further. He grabs her shawl, unraveling her face. Her shades falls down immediately, and she stops immediately, staring at her fallen shades.

“You seriously think you can come in here and aggravate me and expect to leave without saying another—” He stops mid sentence, finally seeing her face. Immediately, he lets go of her as if he got caught red handed for something.

Nadech swallows hard, eyes widen by what he’s seeing in front of him. His stomach turns in disgust, dropping to the floor. His heart begins to beat faster with each passing second. Regret consumes every inch of his being. Guilt eats at him quickly, and he’s wishing he could disappear. His mind races with a million thoughts, and he becomes a mute all of the sudden. 

She’s a different woman. An unrecognizable woman. A cut on her lip, which appears still new and fresh. Scratches on the cheeks, and bruises around her neck slightly visible to the eye. A purplish black eye that’s in the process of healing. She flaunt her bruises rather proudly, making no effort to keep it hidden. His eyes grew bigger, feeling guiltier than before for snapping at her before he saw her the physical state she is in. Stunned. A complete numbing feeling takes over him, and he’s unable to use his words properly anymore. He’s feeling like a complete ass all of the sudden. His tongue is tied, and he can’t find the words to express the sorrow and sorries that he’s feeling.

“Do you want to know something…?” she finally speaks, asking in a serious tone of voice, “These bruises, cuts, and scratches may be visible to the eyes, but they are only temporary— Eventually, they will heal as time passes— but words, on the other hands— they can leave a permanent scar in the brain that take can take a lifetime to forget.” A tear slowly rolls down the side of her cheek.

Nadech swallows hard, feeling the lump in his throat grow bigger, as he’s still unable to speak. He’s feeling completely numb, as if he’s paralyzed in a horrendous nightmare, unable to cry for help or move to safety. He’s unable to utter words of apologize for his harsh words. All he could do is stare at her, wondering what has she been going through, and who could have possibly done this to her.

She picks up her shawl and her shades, slipping it on her face discretely. She quickly wraps the shawl around her head, covering the bruises on her neck before she heads for the door once more. 

“I’m— I’m really sorry—” He finally manages to utter with a cracking in his voice, “I didn’t mean to lay my hands on you. I— I — I didn’t mean what I—”

“Let’s pretend I was never here—” she cuts him off bitterly, “Forget that I was ever present tonight, and these cuts and bruises never existed— ” she boldly demands, opening the door to leave.

The door closes behind her, and Nadech’s left feeling worst than ever. She came to him as a different woman, and he treated her as if she wasn't human. He could taste those cruel and harsh words he spewed at her at the tip of his tongue. It's a fowl taste in his mouth and he could never take it back.

I was never here tonight. The bruises and cuts never existed. How can he forget that she was ever here tonight? The image of her battered face leaves a permanent mark on his mind. How can his mind possibly forget? He’s consumed with anger and helplessness. 

Anger for the way he lashed at her. Anger for the despicable words that poured out his mouth. Helpless for not being able to do more than just stare at her battered body. Helpless because he couldn’t do anything to prevent it from happening. 

“I’m sorry Yaya” He utters under his breath, feeling his heart weighing heavier than before, as a tightening feeling makes his stomach turns.

"These bruises, cuts, and scratches may be visible to the eyes, but they are only temporary— Eventually, they will heal as time passes— but words, on the other hands— they can leave a permanent scar in the brain that take can take a lifetime to forget." Her words echoes inside his mind like a broken record, crying to be fixed.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi noy

Finally Nadech loosened around Davila,she doesn't seem straight forward as the night progessed...breaks my heart isn't Yaya in that comfy position with him...she didn't give him that chance. Poor Yaya someone must've hurt her and her only safe haven, Nadech, but ruined it. Nothing goes right, leaving Nadech like a piece of shit and Yaya cut to the quick with his very hurtful insults. Look to read further whenever you're ready, thanks very much for your time and story, noy. RIP AW

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Omg noy, what happen to YaYa, what is her secret? She musts have a miserable life. I understand nadech situation but I'm still angry with him by using a very strong word to her. My poor YaYa
Thank you so much Noy. Hope u will update soon .

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
You had me in tears,Noy.  Love, love, love this FF.  Thank you for writing this.  You really know how to capture the heart.  I'm hooked and will be anticipating your update.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
keylargo said:
Hi noy

Finally Nadech loosened around Davila,she doesn't seem straight forward as the night progessed...breaks my heart isn't Yaya in that comfy position with him...she didn't give him that chance. Poor Yaya someone must've hurt her and her only safe haven, Nadech, but ruined it. Nothing goes right, leaving Nadech like a piece of shit and Yaya cut to the quick with his very hurtful insults. Look to read further whenever you're ready, thanks very much for your time and story, noy. RIP AW

vorleak said:
Omg noy, what happen to YaYa, what is her secret? She musts have a miserable life. I understand nadech situation but I'm still angry with him by using a very strong word to her. My poor YaYa
Thank you so much Noy. Hope u will update soon .

fea4567 said:
You had me in tears,Noy.  Love, love, love this FF.  Thank you for writing this.  You really know how to capture the heart.  I'm hooked and will be anticipating your update.

Thanks for reading  :kiss:  I'm going to try to update soon. Still brainstorming what I want to happen. My mind's all flustered with ideas, can't sort them out lol. But soon! I'm probably going to wrap this series up soon too. Stay tune ladies!

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
i'm totally hooked  :rockon:
your writing is very captivating and enticing i want to know what is next very badly
Nadech seems indecisive and quite weak to me i hope he gets stronger for him to protect Yaya from herself and whoever is ruining her.
i have a thought i hope u won't take it as an intrusion to ur work but i can't keep it to myself; 
After Nadech gets to know Yaya he will be the one going to Her room and setting HIS RULES 
1° it's not only sex : they are making love
2° it's all about kissing on the lips 
3° no condom, he wants to impregnate her
4° he is going to stay the night cuddling her and making her breakfast at morning
5° there is going to be pillow talk
:highfive:  

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
danounagirl said:
i'm totally hooked  :rockon:
your writing is very captivating and enticing i want to know what is next very badly
Nadech seems indecisive and quite weak to me i hope he gets stronger for him to protect Yaya from herself and whoever is ruining her.
i have a thought i hope u won't take it as an intrusion to ur work but i can't keep it to myself; 
After Nadech gets to know Yaya he will be the one going to Her room and setting HIS RULES 
1° it's not only sex : they are making love
2° it's all about kissing on the lips 
3° no condom, he wants to impregnate her
4° he is going to stay the night cuddling her and making her breakfast at morning
5° there is going to be pillow talk
:highfive:  

tehe I like your predictions :D But my lips are sealed for now because I have no idea what I want to happen.... writer's block! argh... but I hope something will come to me soon.

yayayaya said:
Aww no updates I like your predictions tho..

I'll try to update soon! I don't want to rush through it :)

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
tehe I like your predictions :D But my lips are sealed for now because I have no idea what I want to happen.... writer's block! argh... but I hope something will come to me soon.

I'll try to update soon! I don't want to rush through it :)
@ohitsnoyyy I just found out about your writing. Its beyond perfect. :clap::thumbup:Like seriously im bawling my eyes out at this late night. :crybaby2::crybaby2:This is hurting me. I can feel Yaya's pain and those harsh word urghhhh. :BangHead::BangHead: I cant wait to see how this story turn out and please i really hope you can update new chapter soon:worship2::icon12::icon12: