The Texas Chainsaw of Masscre

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
muahhah lol The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ... LOL yeah its a true story .. .. lol and the true story in the end he doesnt die or get away .. he gets caught and sent to Huntsville... muahha LOL and yeah the house is scary on Halloween.. lol hahha its actually a museum now lol

Edit--

LOL @ You Kevin . ... I Don't Eat Beef :wub:

GueSs

TyziR
You guys are all wrong...
It's not real.
It never happened.
THe begining was just a mock documentary.
I don't even live in Texas and I know it's not real. WTF.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hey tina, you know that one haunted house in arlington? the one where the kid killed his parents...and everytime they try to break down the house, for some reason it always get cancelled?

You guys are all wrong...
It's not real.
It never happened.
THe begining was just a mock documentary.
I don't even live in Texas and I know it's not real. WTF.
Yeah Kevin Cause The Workers are Always Freaking Out about something

and Twinkie shuddup .. its based on a true story .. and the house exists you moron =x

GueSs

TyziR
Yeah Kevin Cause The Workers are Always Freaking Out about something

and Twinkie shuddup .. its based on a true story .. and the house exists you moron =x

It's not true moron. Look it up. People keep things up cause it becomes famous fool.
You'll find out it's not true and be like "Damn that dumbass was right"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg how dare you call me a moron and of course i look it up when I study it in History class you damn ass ... gosh ... and the house is actually a protected landmark now gay ass

~Edit Mods and Admins: This is How Me And The Moron Communicate ... LOL so its NOT AN arguement .. But Twins Chat LOL

GueSs

TyziR
omg how dare you call me a moron and of course i look it up when I study it in History class you damn ass ... gosh ... and the house is actually a protected landmark now gay ass

You called me a morn first why can't I joke around too.
No, it's all false it never happened. You don't kow how to research.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You called me a morn first why can't I joke around too.
No, it's all false it never happened. You don't kow how to research.

hahaha...you two dorkos.
gosh you gay ass ... im sure i did my research right .. and the movie isn't true u dumb fork ... but the basis and the root of the story is ... like i said .. the real story the guy gets arrested you ass ..

and =p bao

GueSs

TyziR
We're talking about two different things then fool. I'm saying that the chainsaw shit never happened. It's just a damn movie some guy made up. Ass.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg you dumbass but theres a story they got it from .. its based on a real event .. but the movie itself was modified you idiot ... and what happened with keeping low posts?? you made top 20 poster of the day

GueSs

TyziR
Whats wrong with me posting?
Dude get a freaking grip geezus.
Fine ok you're right. I'm a moron a dumbass that's what you like to call people but when they do the same you get all pissy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wth im not pissy u ass lol wth ... lol im just messing back with u gay ass your the one getting pissy gosh .. ill argue with u later u butt i gotta go to class till 6 and the posting thing theres nothing wrong with it you dufus .. im just saying you said u didn't want high posts lol aren't u glad i remember facts about u??? loser!!!! im hurt now T___T

Ni Ni loves You twinkie <333

sarN

sarNie Granny
i remember reading somewhere about dat weird man living in Texa dat was killing ppl and using their skin as accessories . He got caught cuz witness say he got into an aurgement wiht a store clerk in town and the next day the store clerk went missing . So the police when to his house and there they found all those dead bodies .

amika.

sarNie Egg
i remember reading somewhere about dat weird man living in Texa dat was killing ppl and using their skin as accessories . He got caught cuz witness say he got into an aurgement wiht a store clerk in town and the next day the store clerk went missing . So the police when to his house and there they found all those dead bodies .
whoah! that is scary as HELL man..man..if i saw him i would actually faint.. :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yups sarN lol and no worries you wont see him.. he's in huntsville right now lol the prison ... probably dead cause this was so long ago lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
one of his accessories dat he make out of human is a skin belt wiht nipple sew on them . Yeah , he got bad taste in fashion is all i have to say :huh: