The Truth About Love

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Note: Sorry for any bad languages because my story will begin with a few of those words. So bare with it :)

Characters:
-Kingston Prinze: Heir of a hotel name Prinze Heirtage.
-Chase Lincoln: Qyira's ex-boyfriend.
-Qyira Bloomingdale: Executive Director of Bloomingdale's.
-Rossalyn Jones: Qyira's former bff who cheated on her with Chase.
-Sebastin Cook: model and a womanizer.

Prinze's Family:
-Keith Prinze: Kingston's father.
-Lillian Prinze: Kingston's little sister.

Bloomingdale's Family:
-Quincy Bloomingdale: Qyira's father.
-Qylie Bloomingdale: Qyira's mother.
-Qyra Bloomingdale: Qyira's little sister.

Lincoln's Family:
-Sean Lincoln: Chase's little brother.

Jone's Family:
-Rose Jones: Rossalyn's mother.

Others:
-Venice Thompson: Chase & Qyira's gay friend.
-Taylor Fluke: Kingston's ex-fiancee.
-Cam Watts: Sean's friend who loves him secretly.
-Allysa Miller: mystery woman who has a past with Kingston.

Prologue
"BITCH!" Qyira yelled out with tears strolling down her eyes.
"Qyira...I'm sorry," Rossalyn said with guilt. She set a hand on Qyira's shoulder, but Qyira yanked her hand away. Qyira faced Chase who was standing opposite side of her. He didn't dare to look her in the eye, for he knows he had hurt her deeply. She took a step closer to him and shouted angrily in his face, "You dirty piece of shit!"
At the moment she finished her sentence, she felt a hand slapped her right in the face hard.
"You can call me whatever you want. But you can't talk like that to Chase. I was the one who wronged you, not him. I was the one who seduced him," protested Rossalyn.
"Oh...so you admit you became Chase's whore," Qyira chuckled evily. "How many times have you been fucking him behind my back?"
"QYIRA!" Chase shouted at the top of his lungs. "Please, don't talk like that."
She turn to face them both and laughed out, "So now you two are scared the world will know about your dirty secrets?" There was a long pause, until Qyira started sobbing and spoke up, "Why? I loved you Chase, I was a good girlfriend. I was a caring friend for you Rossalyn. And the two people I love and trust the most go behind my back doing this to me."
"Baby," Chase said sadly and tried to wipe her tears, but she backed away quickly. She wiped her tears and said her last words, "I'll never forgive you two." Qyira turned and stormed away. Chase started after her, but Rossalyn grabbed his arms and gave him a look; begging him not to go.
"It's time we both face the truth about our mistake," he said and pulled his arm away from her and went after Qyira.
Qyira came running to Venice who held his arm out to hug her. She buried her face in his chest and cried her eyes out. He patted her gently and said comfortly,"I'm sorry Princess. But before you realize it, you'll no longer feel this pain."
And that was true, except that it took her 4 years to get over it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1
"I learned 2 big lessons in life: One, not to love whole heartily and secondly, be wiser when making new friends." -Qyira
Kingston dove into the water and reached for the female floating lifelessly. He pulled her out of the water and carried her to the sand. After feeling her heart beat and pumping water, he set his lips onto hers for a CPR. The woman coughed water out and eyes flipped open. She set her eyes upon a pair of green eyes. She looked down and notice his hands close to her chest. With her right hand clenched into a fist, she swung it hard on his left cheek. The man shouted out in pain.
"God woman, that hurts!" Kingston cried.
With both hands crossing over her chest, she shouted,"You pervert!"
He turn to look at the woman and his throat tightened. God, she was dawn beautiful. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and wore a white sparky dress. He no longer felt the pain on his cheek. The woman grabbed a rock and aimed it right at his forehead.
"Damn it woman! What is your problem?"
"Stop staring at me!" she pointed out.
"I wasn't staring at you," he said guilty.
"Sure you weren't!"
He stood up and wiped the sand off his jeans.
"I believe you owe me a thank you woman!"
"For what?"
He laughed,"For saving your life!"
She realized he was right because if he hadn't, she would be in heaven right now. She didn't intend to fall off the ship, but it was an accident. She wasn't thinking straight when she got closer to the edge, before she knew she was in the water trying to catch her breath. Worst of all, she doesn't know how to swim and now she was regretting not taking swimming lessons.
"Thank you, for saving my life," she said politely.
"You welcome," he said and turned his back to her and started walking.
She stood up and shouted,"Wait, where are you going?"
"Follow me," he shouted back

To be continue...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
A moment later, they were inside a small cottage no where in the island. She stood behind the door shivering and looked at the room. This is the worst place she had ever seen. Never in her life will she end up like this, most of her life time she had always been among the best places with high class people.
Kingston got changed and searched through his bags. He snatched out one of his t-shirts and pants. He threw it at her and said,"Change, before you catch a cold." He walked out of the cottage to give her privacy. She watched as he got out and than turn back to the clothes in her hands. She smelled it and wrinkled her nose. With no choice, she had to borrow his clothes for the day.
It wasn't hard to put his clothes on for they were so big on her, that she had to search for something to tie the pant from falling. She came upon a belt in his bag and wrapped it around her waist. She lay her dress on the hanger to dry and than went searching for him. He was behind the cottage and frying eggs. He looked up to see her staring at him. He swear he almost burst out laughing at her because she looked so funny with his oversize clothes on.
"What island is this?" she asked.
"Rocky Island," he answered and set the eggs on two of the plates.
"How can I get home?" she continued asking.
He added bacons to the eggs and served it on the table; adding two water bottles. He washed his hands and dried them with the towel hanging above the small ceiling.
"Lunch is served," he said,"We'll eat and talk!"
She settled down on the table facing him. She tasted the egg first and thought it wasn't all that bad, so continued eating it. "How can I get home?"
"In a week," he answered and shoved a piece of the bacon in his mouth. "My boat won't come here after a week."
She stopped eating and said in shock,"But...that's way too long! I have to get home."
"Impossible! No boats pass by here!"
"What am I going to do than?" she said in a squeaky tone.
He looked at her and chuckled,"You're stuck with me for a week."
She looked at him in disgust and than got up to leave.
"Don't go too far. It's not that safe around here," he shouted.
She turned back at him,"Why should I believe you?
"You don't!" Kingston protested. "But if you get attack by a tiger than I'm not coming after you. It's too much of a risk for me!"
Angrily, she cursed under her breath and stormed back into the cottage. He watched her leave and chuckled, the woman has quite a temper.
She sat on the small bed and stared out the window. He opened the door and walked in. Startled, she looked up at
him and hugged her knees tight.
"You know you're kind of a brat," he spoked and settle on the chair.
With wide eyes she shot back,"You have a sharp tongue!"
He laughed,"From now on, I'll call you brat and you can call me sharp tongue!"
She threw the pillow at him, but he caught it. "I'm not a brat!"
"Sure...it would've been polite if you had help me wash the dishes, Brat!"
She stood up and walk right to him. "Look, Mr. Sharp Tongue, I have no choice, but have to be stuck with you for a week. So if I were you, I'll keep my mouth shut, for a week!"
He stood up and shot back,"Well, Brat, you think I want to be stuck with you too? Until the boat comes, let's just enjoy being here. For I am here for a vacation; not to serve or entertain anyone!"
Angrily, she kicked him in the knee and went back to the bed. Kingston cursed under his breath; too ashame too show his pain, for being beaten by Brat for the third time. She smiled at him and wickedly and lie down. He took a peek out the window to see that it was already dark. He opened the small cabinet and pulled out an extra pillow and blanket. He set the pillow beside the bed and lie down.
"Night Brat!" said Kingston and pulled the blanket over his head.
She turned to look down to see his back facing her. At least he was a gentleman to let her have the bed, awhile he slept on the hard ground, she thought. Even though he has quite a sharp tongue, he wasn't bad after all.
Before she realized, it was already morning. Her eyes flipped open to see her face leaning onto a tight chest. With shock, she looked up to see Kingston's face. My he was so handsome, now that she got a better look at his face. He had dark brown hair and arms filled with muscle. It hit her than that she was in his arms and on the ground with him. She pushed him away and shout out,"Get off me!"
"Jesus Christ, can't I sleep in peace, woman?" Kingston said tiredly and pulled away from her. Quickly, she jumped onto the bed and covered herself with the blanket. "How did I end up down there?" His eyes looked up to met hers. God, his eyes, they were the color green. Why hadn't she notice them in the first place? He looked so sexy lying on the ground and thought of that made her swallowed hard. I must be out of my mind, she thought.
"You have sleeping habits, Brat. You kicked and fell on top of me. I was too tired to carry you up there so I just let you slept beside me. I see you slept pretty well, huh?" He chuckled and got up. He bent down to get the blanket, but was interrupted by her,"I'll get those put away. You just go and get yourself wash up."
He stared at her with wide eyes,"Ok...well, thank you than." Kingston walked out of the room and took a last glance on her. Now that's better he thought and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
After getting the blankets folded and put away, she peered out the window and stared at his topless body. Kingston turned and caught her looking away from the window. He smiled and knew she was checking him out. She touched her cheeks and felt them burning. God, she was blushing because she knew he saw her looking. This was way too embarrassing for her, never had this happen to her. Not even when she was with Chase. At thought of his name, she shook her thought out and got out to wash up.