The Twins Effect

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yes, this is the Twins Effect II...Edison was only in there for a couple of minutes and then died..lol...i love Daniel's costume, it was HOT :p

feys

sarNie Hatchling
THis movie was hilirious and great to watch! Edision was so hot! the guys were paired up perfectly with the twins and aww..i just loved it especailly edision! LOL thanks for sharing the pix!

takkie

sarNie Egg
umm...this is kinda a dumb question but is this a movie movie or a series movie? cuz i see that Jackie Chan is in it, and its funnie so im gonna definitely gonna watch if the rental store has it

thanx for sharin the pix -babe_girl-

harman

isnt that jacky chan son in the picture above???

I know Jacky Chan is in the movie too, but the guy in the picture above that is sitting is definately his son cause he look so much like him..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah yeah this was a funny movie.. and yeah the one who got with Gillian is Jaycee Chan.. which is the one and only Jackie Chan son.. and yeah Ed was only in it for like 2 minutes.. he had to died that suck haahlol... but hey at least he was still in it...

feys

sarNie Hatchling
takkie said:
umm...this is kinda a dumb question but is this a movie movie or a series movie? cuz i see that Jackie Chan is in it, and its funnie so im gonna definitely gonna watch if the rental store has it

thanx for sharin the pix -babe_girl-
[post="60019"][/post]​

this is a movie movie... :lmao:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I love this movie of theirs but I like part one better than part two. I think part two has nothing to do with part one but I wonder why would they name it the same. Anyway I just gotta love part one because Ekin was in it. I wonder if anyone have part one's soundtrack, I've been looking all over for it. any info appreciated. well even though Ekin and Edison wasn't in part two it was still okay. well edison was in it for a while but I wish he was in the film a little longer.

dylan

sarNie Egg
no twin effect I was way better than 2. in fact alot of people found 2 really dumb. it shouldn't even be called TE II cause it has to relevance to the first one, with the exception of the TWINS being the lead. IMO, edison look his hottest in TE I.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
actually i like them both. if you like the modern type of movie then part one is better, but if you like the olden style with sword fighting and stuff, then part two is better.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I've never seen the first one, but i've seen the second one. I was pretty much confused, b/c i watched it w/o subtitles! haha =P But omg-- that gave me a thought! One of them looks like that girl Cho Chang from Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire! :shock:

(the one to the right)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
allitis16 said:
I love this movie of theirs but I like part one better than part two. I think part two has nothing to do with part one but I wonder why would they name it the same. Anyway I just gotta love part one because Ekin was in it. I wonder if anyone have part one's soundtrack, I've been looking all over for it. any info appreciated. well even though Ekin and Edison wasn't in part two it was still okay. well edison was in it for a while but I wish he was in the film a little longer.
[post="90283"][/post]​
I agree part one is about them killing vampires and part two is getting the sword those are two different things I think that they just called it the same title cus it had a lot of the same casts from Twins Effect I but yeah i wish Edison had been in there longer too T_T

hill

sarNie Egg
I like the first one but the second one I see there was no point of calling it Twin Effect 2 it seem more likely to be the first part plus the story line was not as good as the first one. I was disappointed in the movie.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
YOU KNOW THE GUY WITH GILLIAN. HE IS JACKY CHAN'S SON. FOR REAL HIS NAME IS JAYCEE CHAN. I DIDNT BELIEVE IT BUT WHEN I WENT TO RESEARCH AND HE REALLY IS JACKY CHAN'S SON.COULD U BELIEVE IT.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
babe_girl said:
YOU KNOW THE GUY WITH GILLIAN. HE IS JACKY CHAN'S SON. FOR REAL HIS NAME IS JAYCEE CHAN. I DIDNT BELIEVE IT BUT WHEN I WENT TO RESEARCH AND HE REALLY IS JACKY CHAN'S SON.COULD U BELIEVE IT.
[post="142489"][/post]​
You didn't know that? I'm surprise since everyone that I know, know that JC Chan is Jackie's son.