The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sorry i think all of my posting drowned all of the updates :mellow:

LOL lome...yes some nice sunshine would be nice..ohhh anouwat...can they be cousins..or something..or childhood friend?..how else would you trust someone with 50K?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hmm... I wonder if Anouwat can give Thanatorn some money since he owns a ranch and all. lol..
Noy.. lol.. sorry to make you depress.. how about if I make it stop raining for you?
:D
you can shine a little bit of sun on Nani! she'll be like... an angel sent from above! :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:D the smiley face is suppose to be innocent like an angel. you know how innocent people smile & flutter their eyes :p that's what i was trying to do. hahah.
lol.......we all need that innocent smiley when we're innocently staring at Aum's sexy pics. :D

aww he leaving her, more please

he left them :( be safe thanatorn...
He'll be back.... :D

It's only the beginning.

Next chapter will up shortly.

lady0fdarkness

hey guys.. I should have part 9 up tomorrow. The past two days wasn't good for me.. but I should be okay now. Thanks you guys.

chenling

sarNie Adult
hey guys.. I should have part 9 up tomorrow. The past two days wasn't good for me.. but I should be okay now. Thanks you guys.
awww I'm sorry the last two days weren't good....Let me know if I can help,if you wanna talk or whatever....sorry i'm not spamming like I usually do....but you know that I love your updates and love your writing!!!!!! (((hugs)))

lady0fdarkness

awww I'm sorry the last two days weren't good....Let me know if I can help,if you wanna talk or whatever....sorry i'm not spamming like I usually do....but you know that I love your updates and love your writing!!!!!! (((hugs)))
Ahhh.. thanks Chenada.. Sorry I lied to you guys! I thought I was goiing to put up chapter 9, but I decided to take a few days break. But Now I'm back again. :D

Update first thing tomorrow.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no.. how can he go and do that kind of job.. for now we just can pray that he'll be save.. his family members are at home waiting for him...

can't wait for your next chap...

lady0fdarkness

Part 9

Later that evening, Arrisa stayed at the hospital with Sayla and her niece. Though her body was present, her mind had wondered off. She wished that Thanatorn had given her more details as to where he went. It's not like him to just pick up and leave, especially during times like these. What could be more important than your sick wife and baby girl? Arrisa shook the thoughts out of her mind, telling herself that her big brother has got good reasons to go. She sighed deeply and glanced at Sayla who is still unconcious and then glanced at the baby who was sound asleep.

Why is this happening to us, she whispered. Mom... Dad.. please watch over us.. Please God, no more suffering.. please...

When Arrisa opened her eyes, she soon realized that the rain that was beating on the window had disappeared. And there was a glimpse of sunlight trying to seep through the window. Arrisa's eyes widened as she rised from her seat and walked towards the window.

Has stopped raining?? She thought.

When she reached the window, she drew the blinds opened and lifted her head towards the sky. To her surprised, the clouds dispersed and the sun was making its way through the clouds, as if it was chasing the greyness away. Arrisa couldn't believe her eyes. It has been raining everyday since the birth of her niece, that she thought today would never come; the day that the rain went away. She raised both of her arms up in the air and did a little cheer.

Yes!! You stupid rainstorm. The sun is stronger than you! You can take your wet and miserable self out of here!

Suddenly, a voice from behind interrupted; the voice was coarse and weak. Arrisa couldn't recognized the voice at first.

Sayla - Arrisa.... who are you cheering on, sweetie?

Arrisa turned around and her eyes widened to see Sayla has awaken and is sitting half way up on the bed.

Arrisa - P'Sayla!!!!!! I was just admiring the sun.

Arrisa ran to Sayla's side and gave her a gentle, but big hug.

Sayla - So it stopped raining.

Arrisa - Oh, I'm so happy that you're okay! And now you're up. How are you feeling? Are you comfortable?? Do you need a nurse??

Sayla - Sweetie.. slow down. I'm fine. I'm a little sore, but I feel okay for now.

Arrisa - Let me call a nurse or a doctor! Be right bac--

Sayla - Arrisa, wait..don't call any of them yet. I want to spend a little time with my family first. Those people take away too much of my time away from you guys.

Sayla glanced over to Nani and gave a warm smile.

Sayla - Looks like my sweet angel is too sleepy to see her Mommy huh.

Arrisa - Yeah.. I'm amazed at how much she sleeps. She's quite easy to take care of, P'Sayla. She's an angel.

Sayla - Before you know it, you're going to be running after her, trying to catch up with her.

Arrisa - Yeah... by then I'll be ready.

Sayla slowly pulled herself up, wanting to sit up taller and straighter. Immediately Arrisa took a hold of her and grabbed a pillow and placed it in the back of Sayla for support.

Sayla - Thank you, sweetie. It feels so good to sit up, after laying down for so long.

Arrisa - I hope you're not over doing it, P'Say. I think we should notify a nurse that you're up.

Sayla - We will, but right now.. let me have a moment's peace.

Arrisa - Are you sure...?

Sayla - Yes, besides being with you guys is the best medicine.

While saying that, Sayla glaned around the room and then eyed the bathroom, but realized that the door was opened, so no one was in there. Arrisa smiled nervously. Arrisa then tried to distract her, because she knew why Sayla was glancing all around.

Arrisa - Err.... So.. P'Say, when you get out of here, can you teach me to sew?

Sayla smiled and nodded, but her eyes darted from one corner to the other, searching for Thanatorn.

Arrrisa - Or..or.. you could teach me how to make Pad Thai.

Sayla - I'll teach you whatever you want, sweetie. But for now.. Where's--

Arrisa - Ohh..Or maybe we could take a trip to the beach with Nani? We haven't gone to the beach for so long.

Sayla - Hmm... that sounds nice, sweetie... But where's--

Arrisa - Are you thirsty? How about I go get you a drink??

Sayla - No, I'm good for now, thanks. Arrisa, where's--

Arrisa - Well, err..I'm thirsty.. uhhh.. be right back.

Arrisa turned around and headed towards the door, biting her lips, and trying to avoid the question about Thanatorn's whereabouts.

Sayla - Arrisa.... hold it right there.

Arrisa bit her lip harder and squinted her eyes. She didn't know what to tell Sayla, because she herself didn't know either.

Sayla - Arrisa... sweetie? Where's P'Torn? Is he downstairs?

Arrisa closed her eyes and tried to think of an excuse. When she thought of one, that's when she turned around to face Sayla.

Arrisa - Errr..... P'Say...

Arrisa smiled crookedly and nervously.

Sayla - Well??

Arrisa - He.. he..

Sayla - Arrisa?? He what??

Arrisa - Err.. He.. had to run an errand!

Sayla - Oh..

Arrisa - Yeah.. he should be back in--

Arrisa then coughed loudly and continued her sentence trying to hide the rest of her words, a couple of days...

Sayla - When will he be back?

Arrisa coughed again... in a couple of days.

Sayla - Arrisa... are you trying to hide something?

Arrisa - No!! I mean... no.. Errr.. P'Torn went to run some errands for his job.

Sayla - Oh..

Sayla lowered her head and sounded disappointed, knowing that Thanatorn was a bit of a workaholic before the baby was born. But since the baby was born, he went on pathernity leave and now that she got sick, his job gave him more time off.

Sayla - He decided to go back to worl already?

Arrisa - Oh!! No...no..no! Uhh.. he didn't go back to work, uhh.. he just had to run some errands for them. He'll be back hopefully by tomorrow. The latest is two days!

Arrisa wanted to kick herself, feeling that she has said too much already.

Sayla - Oh... I see......

Before Arrisa could come up with other excuses, Nani gave out a loud wail. Sayla's attention turned to her baby and her eyes lit up with excitement. Arrisa went over the baby and picked her up and handed her over to Sayla. She felt a bit of relief that Nani has awaken. Now Sayla's attention will be on her, and not Thanatorn and his whereabouts.

Sayla smiled and kissed Nani softly. All the love and maternity instincts were all over her face as she held Nani in front of her and admired and comforted her. The baby cooed and smiled as her Mother held her and spoke to her.

Mommy's here, my sweet angel.. Sorry I wasn't with you for a few days. But I'm here now.. have you been a good little girl? HMmmm? Did you give daddy and Aunt Arrisa an easy time?

Arrisa - P'Say.. I'll be right back okay? I'm going to get a drink, and I'll get a nurse on my way back.

Sayla nodded, but kept her attention onthe baby girl, okay Arrisa. Thank you.

Arrisa took a sigh of relief and disappeared out of the room.

Thanatorn was surprised that it stopped raining as he drove down the street. He glanced at the sky and was happy to see the sun. The happiness was then cut short, because his mind went back to Sayla again. His memory went back 5 years ago when he proposed to her. He thought of the vows that he promised.

I'll be your protector, Sayla. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you.

As Thanatorn thought of his past with Sayla, his heart felt pain, knowing that she may die. How can he live without her? After all, the air he breathed is Sayla... the morning he wakes up to is Sayla.. everything that he's done, he did it for Sayla. He squinted his eyes, trying hard to make the pain go away, all the while thinking that he can't live without her. And that's the reason why he's driving down the street right now--going to a place where he thinks will save her.

As Thanatorn drove down the road, the sun began to set and the darkness crept in slowly. Up ahead, he noticed there were lights flashing. It looks like emergency lights from a car. He didn't think much of it, so he kept on driving, thinking of Sayla and the baby. When he finally approached, the light, it was indeed lights of a car. There was a man at the hood of the car who looked like he was trying to get the car started. Thanatorn decided to mind his own business and drive past the stalled car, but when saw a glimpse of a woman and a small child sitting inside the stalled car on his side mirror, he knew he should stop.

Thanatorn pulled over, about 200 feet ahead of the stalled car. When he stepped out the car, the man at the hood of that car waved to him.

Do you need some help? Thanatorn called out.

Part 10 coming up!

lady0fdarkness

oh no.. how can he go and do that kind of job.. for now we just can pray that he'll be save.. his family members are at home waiting for him...

can't wait for your next chap...
he is crazy about Sayla and was desperate, not thinking of the circumstances. But let's see what happens next. :D part 9 is up.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update... hehe..

that's so great.. now sayla is awake... yea... he's too desperate want to save sayla's life... that's one great man..

can't wait to read more..

lady0fdarkness

thanks for the update... hehe..

that's so great.. now sayla is awake... yea... he's too desperate want to save sayla's life... that's one great man..

can't wait to read more..
Thanks girl... I thought I'd make the sun shine again. :D

I will have the next part up tomorrow morning.