The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Author's note: This was meant to be a short story, but it looks like it's becoming a full fiction. Sorry about that. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

Part 11

For the last few miles back to the hospital, Thanatorn sped down the road. He ached to hold his daughter and kiss his wife. Every mile and every second seemed like eternalty as he tried his best to reach them. The thoughts of her smile, her soft skin, her warm embraces, her beauty, and her kindness made him smile to himself. And his daughter, she's so fragile, so pure, and innocent. He longed to smell his newborn and cradle her tightly in his arms. But then all the reminder of what matters was interupted by the did that was done. He shook his head, trying to shake away the bad thoughts. How would he ever explain this to the women that he loves? How would he explain what an idiot he was for enlisting himself to go to war? Thanatorn tried to remind himself that everything was fine. That the war will be over soon. He'll go there, do what he's got to do, and then come home to them. It's that simple right?

Then up ahead, the hospital came into view. He breathe a sigh of relief and sped into the parking lot. Thanatorn swung the door open and dodged out a second after the car came into full park. He couldn't afford to waste anymore time that he has already wasted. He ran into the hospital's front entrance and disappeared into an elevator. He pushed the buttons repeatedly, feeling more, and more anxious. Finally, when he arrived at the right floor, he dodged out of the elevator, and ran towards Sayla's room.

Arrisa was sitting next to Sayla's bed, while Sayla was holding Nani. Thanatorn entered the room, panting, and trying to catch a breath. The ladies were startled, but both their eyes widened when they saw Thanatorn standing before them.

Thanatorn.. Sayla uttered under her breath, happy to see her husband.

And then when he caught a breath, he immediatly went over to the ladies, he gave Arrisa a hug, and then he went over to Sayla, hugged her, and buried his head softly on her chest. After he was satisfied, he then gave her a long kiss on the lips. He nearly melted when he kissed her. That was what he needed; to feel her warmth, the same familiar place that he fell in love with.

I'm so sorry for leaving you guys.. I came as fast I could... He uttered softly.

Sayla was a bit confused, but she kept silent, only holding on to him. She could feel him shiver slightly.

Thanatorn - I love you, I love you all.

Arrisa & Sayla - We love you too.

Thanatorn took a hold on Nani. Come here, my sweet angel, he whispered. He cradled her and held her close to him and closed his eyes, wanting to take in everything he can, before they come for him. Sayla and Arrisa looked at eachother in confusion and waited for an answer. They were caught off guard by Thanatorn's sudden behavior, but they somewhat understood.

Arrisa - P'Torn...? Is... everything okay?

Arrisa asked cautiously.

Thanatorn - Yes, Arrisa. Everything is fine now. I'm so happy to be here.

Thanatorn held on to his daughter and sat next to Sayla on the bed, so he can be in the company of both his wife and daughter.

Arrisa - So you're done with the errand you had to do right?

Thanatorn knew he wasn't the least done, but he just gave an answer they wanted to hear.

Thanatorn - Yes.........

For now, anyway, he thought sadly, but quickly smiled to hide any emotions he had.

Sayla - Darling... I'm just happy that you're here now. Don't go anywhere again okay?

Thanatorn swallowed hard, but he just nodded.

Sayla - I won't ask where you went, but whatever it is, don't go anymore okay? Stay here with me... Nani and Arrisa.

Thanatorn wanted to just punch himself in the face as he nodded, knowing that he will have to leave again. Arrisa raised an eyebrow as she watched her brother lie to his wife. She knew him to well. He stays very quiet when he is hiding something unpleasant. But Arrisa knew better than to bring it up now. She has decided to catch up with him when Sayla's asleep or when they are away from the room.

Thanatorn - So.. how's everything? What did the doctor say?

Thanatorn then remembered the check that the stranger gave to him. Later on, he was going to pay a visit to the adminstrator and give them their money, perhaps they would be able to find her a heart sooner.

Sayla - Everything is okay now, darling. Dr. Wiman said that I could go home in a few days.

She lifted up her hospital to review two small devices taped securely to her chest. It was a portable replca of the machine to help her heart pump blood to her body. Thanatorn then found himself stuttering after he saw those things on her chest.

Thanatorn - Baby.. wi...will... will those things.. err.. be safe?

Sayla - Yes, darling. Dr. Wiman said these things are state of the art. It's like a brand new heart, but it's only temporary until they can find me a permenant heart.

Sayla said weakly, but managed to give a warm smile.

Sayla - So everything will be okay. I can't wait to get out of this gown, wear my own comfortable clothes, and go home. Right now, we're just waiting on word from Dr. Wiman, so he can discharge me. I'm just so happy that you came in time, darling. Now.. my life is complete.

Thanatorn - Where is the doctor now? I..I.. need to see him.

Sayla - He was just here a few minutes ago. He said he was going to go prepare my discharge papers.

Thanatorn - Oh.. Baby, I will be right back okay? I want to speak to the doctor for a bit.

Sayla - Okay. Come back soon okay?

Thanatorn - I will.

Thanatorn handed the baby back to Sayla gently, and rose from the bed, and headed towards the door.

Arrisa - Wait, P'Torn! Wait for me!

Arrisa called out, but turned to Sayla and said, I'll be back P'Say, before she ran after Thanatorn. When they both disappeared out of the room, Arrisa ran and caught up with her brother, and walked along side him as he hurried down the hall to go to the adminstrative office.

Arrisa - P'Torn.. what's going on?? You're acting really strange.

Instead of answering her, Thanatorn just kept walking.

Arrisa - P'Torn??!! I know you're hiding something! Tell me??

Still no answer, but kept walking.

Arrisa - P'Torn???????!!!!!! Please! You're scaring me.

And that's when Thanatorn stopped to answer Arrisa. The siblings stood in the middle of the hallway while the nurses and other people in the hospital walked pass them.

Thanatorn - I got the money. I'm going to go give it to them and make them find her a heart.

Arrisa - Really?? That's great then!! Why didn't you say so?

A pause.

Arrisa - But... wait a minute.. how'd you come up with the money so quick???

Another pause.

Arrisa - P'Torn???? Did you do something bad?? Tell me!!!!!

Thanatorn - A man gave it to me.. I..I.. helped him along the way. His car... they were stranded. And then he invited me over to dinner and wrote me a check.

Arrisa - Really???!!!! Well that's great!!

Thanatorn - He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to pay him back after I come back.

Arrisa - Huh?? Did he want his money back?

Thanatorn - No.

Arrisa - So why do you want to pay him back?? Maybe he gave it to you out of the kindness of his heart.

Thanatorn - I have to. It isn't our money.. and.. I have to make going there worthwhile.

Arrisa - I don't get it.. what are you talking about? Going where??

Thanatorn paused, feeling his vein throb in his head. And then he started the pace and kept walking again.

Arrisa - P'Torn, please don't do this. Please answer me! Going where??? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!

Arrisa didn't realized it, but she just yelled at the top of her lungs, causing some passerby to stop and stare. That's when Thanatorn stopped walking and hestinatly answered his sister.

Thanatorn - I'm going south... into battle. To help capture Sukham. And I will return with money and repay the man.

Arrisa felt the ground pulled out underneath her and her heart skipped a beat and felt nauseated all of a sudden.

Arrisa - What??????????????!!!!!!!!! Did they call you??

Thanatorn - No, I volunteered.

Arrisa - P'Torn! How could you!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a time like this?????

Thanatorn - You won't understand me, I know.

Arrisa - You're right!! I don't understand you! How could you do this????

Thanatorn - I did it for us, Arrisa. For the money...

And then Thanatorn paused as he thought of his hidden agenda. He also wanted to give his wife his heart when he dies in battle.

Arrisa - What you did was stupid, P'Torn!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of replying, Thanatorn walked away. Not wanting to be reminded of his hasty plan that he now regrets. But what's done is done, and he had already gave them his word. And the $50,000 that was given to him will be returned, he thought. He'll go do his duty and return home, everything will be fine. At least he hoped so.

Arrisa was too shocked to move from that spot. She just stared at Thanatorn incredulously as he walked down the hall. Arrisa staggered back and leaned on a wall for support. She then covered her face and cried as people walked pass her. She thought the nightmare was coming to an end, but soon realized that it had just begun.

Part 12 coming up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOOh.... i sense more drama! :unsure: I hope they find Sayla a heart before Thanathorn goes off to battle!

lady0fdarkness

OOOh.... i sense more drama! :unsure: I hope they find Sayla a heart before Thanathorn goes off to battle!
hehe........ Noy..... I love drama.... I never like to see my characters happy. They are either angry, sad, scared, lonely, or dying. :loool:

thanatorn is so sweet, although he's going to leave, he's doing it for his family :D a full fanfic ^^
hehe....... at first I wanted to do 2 parts and end it.. but I dunno how it turn out to be so long. Ahh... the next fic, I gotta figure how to fit everything in, cause now that the goliday's are rolling in, I want to be able to finish them quick. But hope you all are enjoying. I'll be working on the next part today. :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so great... at least sayla will be alive.. hope she will be totally well before he go to the war.. to make him feel in peace...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehe........ Noy..... I love drama.... I never like to see my characters happy. They are either angry, sad, scared, lonely, or dying. :loool:

hehe....... at first I wanted to do 2 parts and end it.. but I dunno how it turn out to be so long. Ahh... the next fic, I gotta figure how to fit everything in, cause now that the goliday's are rolling in, I want to be able to finish them quick. But hope you all are enjoying. I'll be working on the next part today. :D

I just hope he gets back in time to see her. :(

We'll see what happens.
lol. I love drama too! Good thing you love to incorporate that in your fics! Can't wait to read more! I hope Thanatorn's comes back in time to see Sayla!

lady0fdarkness

Part 12

By the time Thanatorn got back from handing over the money to the administrator's office and demanded them to find Sayla a new heart immediately, Sayla and Nani were already asleep. Arrisa, on the other hand waited for her brother. The siblings eyes met as he entered the room, but no words were exchanged. Thanatorn walked quietly over to his wife and daughter to give them kisses while they were asleep. And all the while, Arrisa kept her eyes on him, trying to figure out the logic that she thought wasn't left in her brother.

How did he possible think that enlisting himself into war was a solution? Especially when you've just got a newborn baby and your wife is sick! Arrisa felt herself flush with anger as she thought of these thoughts. But then again, she realized that when her brother is bothered or stressed, he tends to make the most drastic decisions, but this was way worst than any decisions, he'd ever made in his life. Sure, she wasn't a stranger to him going into the military, because he once joined, long before he met Sayla, but this was different. This was real, and Arrisa couldn't bare the thought of losing her brother. No she wouldn't have it. She cared about him too much for him to risk his life like that.

Arrisa crossed her arms and softly cleared her thought, trying to give a cue to him that she wanted to talk, but instead he ignored her. She couldn't believe this. Why is acting this way! She stood up from her seat, feeling angry at him for acting so nonchalant towards her feelings. Arrisa walked toward him and tapped him on the shoulders and whispered, trying not to wake the mother and child.

Arrisa - P'Torn, we need to talk.

Thanatorn - Arrisa.. there's nothing to talk about; I've already made up my mind. And even if I back out, they will still be coming for me.

Arrisa - But I still want to talk to you.

Thanatorn - Can this wait? I just want to spend time with them for now.

Arrisa - No, it cannot wait! Let's go downstairs. I need to talk to you P'Torn.

Thanatorn - Arrisa, I told you, there isn't anything to talk about.

Arrisa couldn't help, but raise her voice eventhough she tried to be quiet. She couldn't help it anymore. Her brother had always been a stubborn man, but this has gone too far.

Arrisa - P'Torn!!!!! I devoted my time to P'Sayla, Nani, and........ you. The least you could do is give me one lousy minute to talk to you!!!!

Thanatorn - SHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Alright, alright. Let's go talk then. But trust me, nothing will change my mind. So you're wasting your time, Arrisa.

Arrisa bit her lip and crossed her arms, trying very hard to hold back the tears that formed. She couldn't believe her brother is acting this way. What came over him? Ever since he came back from his short trip, he seemed so cold. Arrisa didn't like it one bit, and there's no excuse to act this way, especially at a time like this.

The siblings stepped into the dark parking lot in front of the hospital. It was a calm night, no rain or thunder, or lightning. Sometimes night like these were too calm, that it makes you wonder if something is out there, just waiting to attack. The moon was clearly full, and eventhough it wasn't raining, the sky looked a bit hazy.

Thanatorn stood there, cupping his head, waiting for Arrisa to speak. As for Arrisa, she had a million things going through her mind, but she didn't know to begin at all. The tears that hid behind her eyes began to fall as she tried to reason with her brother. When Thanatorn saw that Arrisa was crying, he just turned around, not wanting to face her. He already felt bad enough for doing what he did, but to know that he just made his sister cry, made him feel like a monster. He then place his hands on his hip, and spoke the first words.

Thanatorn - Arrisa, you wanted to talk.. so talk.

Arrisa swallowed the lump inside her throat and made herself speak, eventhough all she wanted to do was cry.

Arrisa - P'Torn.... It's not too late. You can still withdrawl yourself.

There was a short pause. Thanatorn hung his head down, starring at the ground.

Thanatorn - Even if I could, I won't.

Arrisa - But why???!!! You're making a big mistake.

Thanatorn - I have to do what I have to do, Arrisa. You wouldn't understand.

Arrisa - What part won't I understand?? You've got a sick and dying wife! You just got a new daughter. You can't leave, they need you too much.

Thanatorn - That's why you're here, Arrisa. You will take my place while I'm gone.

Arrisa - That's not what I meant, P'Torn. You know exactly what I mean, please don't try to avoid it!!!

Thanatorn - Look...

Thanatorn turned around and lowered his voice.

Thanatorn - I'm sorry... but I really don't have a choice okay?

Arrisa - You do have a choice, but you're too selfish to make the choice!!!

Thanatorn - ARRISA! How can you say that??? Do you honestly think i want to go off to war???????!!!!!!!!! And be away from Sayla and Nani and YOU!!!???? I'm doing this for all of us. I'm protecting us!!! If I had a choice, I would turn back time, but guess what? I can't!!!

Arrisa - But, you can still withdrawl from your enlistment!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanatorn - Arrisa.. I've gone too deep. I cannot turn back now. I have to be a man and face it. Just like when....

Thanatorn closed his eyes and re-opened them, and uttered softly.

Thanatorn - Like when Mom and Dad died...... I had no choice, but to face it like a man. Take on responsibilites.. and step it up. I've already disappointed you... I know.. and I'm sure I will disappoint Sayla when she finds out, but I cannot disappoint this country again. I have to make it worthwhile.

Arrisa - P'Torn.. what if you never come back? And.. what if P'Sayla never gets her heart..... then, Nani will be an orphan!!! I'll........ We'll have no one.

Arrisa's tears started to flow heavily as she thought of their possible fate.

Thanatorn - Arrisa...... trust me.. everything will be okay. I'll be home in no time. Sayla will get her heart. I've already paid those bastards, there's no reason for them to stall this time.

Arrisa - P'Torn, but you know that it's not really up to whether you gave them money or not.. you know that that--

Thanatorn interrupted. He didn't want to hear it. He'd rather be in denial, rather not hear the truth behind the extent of finding his wife a heart.

Thanatorn - Arrisa, trust me. It will be over before you know it. I will be home soon.

Arrisa - But....but...... how will you explain this to, P'Say??

Thanatorn - I'm not worried. Sayla will believe in me.. she'll understand.

Arrisa - I hope so.

Arrisa wiped her tears and sighed heavily. Thanatorn then walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug.

Thanatorn - Arrisa.. thank you. for everything....

The next day, Sayla was discharged from the hospital. There was no telling just how happy she was. She just wanted to get away from the four walls that held her captive under medicines and needles. So now, she could go home and continue her life with her beautiful family, or so she thought.

Everyone sat at Dr. Wimun's office as he gave instructions for the care of Sayla and the temporary devices he implanted in her chest.

Dr. Wimun - Remember... do not do anything that will distress Mrs. Thamadeth okay? Now, sometimes the devices will beep, but just press that button on the side, and it will reset. Nothing to be alarm about okay? Any questions?

Sayla - No doctor. I understand everything. Thank you.

Dr. Wimun - Okay, good. If there is anything, please do not hestitant to call me.

Then a nurse appeared from the door and handed Sayla complete package of instructions and paperwork. Also, included in the package was a beeper.

Dr. Wimun - Mrs. Thamadeth, Mr. Thamadeth, there's a beeper that we've included in the package. What that is a beeper which will sound and alarm you when we have found a donor. That's a cue that you can immediately come to the hospital. You do not need to check in or sign any papers upon arrival. It has all been done for you. All you need to do is come straight to surgery, immediately okay?

Sayla - Yes, doctor. Understood.

Dr. Wimun - Okay, anymore questions?

Thanatorn - Yes, when will you guys get my wife a new heart?

Dr. Wimun - Mr. Thamadeth, as I told you before.. and I've already explained myself, the procedure behind it, is quite--

Thanatorn - But I already paid you people money!!!!!!

Thanatorn couldn't help, but loose his temple when he didn't hear what he wanted to hear.

Sayla - P'Torn.. relax! And besides...... what money?? Where'd you get it? Why didn't I know about this?

Arrisa bit her lip, wanting to blurt out everything, so perhaps Sayla could stop Thanatorn from making a big mistake.

Thanatorn - Uhh..... Umm.... it's.. it's nothing. I'll explain it to you when we get home.

Sayla - Fine. just please, calm down, P'Torn. They are doing the best they can.

Sometimes I wonder, Thanatorn uttered inaudible under his breath.

Sayla - Okay.. can I go now, doctor?

Dr. Wimun - Oh.. yes, yes you may. Take care now.

Sayla - Thank you very much doctor.

Sayla smiled at the doctor, but Thanatorn gave him a disgusted look as they rose from their seat to leave.

Later that night at their home, when the lights went out and Nani and Arrisa were already asleep, Thanatorn rested his head softly on Sayla's stomach as they laid in bed. He couldn't be happier, this is where he belongs; next to her, as close as he possibly can. Sayla cupped his head and stroked his hair, still unaware of the situation that he's in. Thanatorn knew that he has to tell her somehow. He stayed quiet and still, hoping that she won't bring it up, trying his best to polong this moment. But, the silence was broke when Sayla finally asked him the questions that he dread.

Sayla - So tell me, darling...... where'd you go earlier.. and how'd you get the money?

Thanatorn sighed and lifted his head to look into her eyes.

Thanatorn - If I told you everything... will you understand me?

Sayla - You know I would, darling... I always have and I always will.

Thanatorn closed his eyes, and Sayla could feel him shudder. That's when she wrapped her arms around him to assure him that it was okay.

Sayla - Darling.... whatever it is.... I'm sure it will turn out good. Go ahead..... I'll understand anything you throw at me.

Thanatorn took a deep sigh and began to tell her eveything.

After he was done explaining himself, Thanatorn closed his eyes and got ready for Sayla to yell or get angry, but it was the exact opposite. Instead, Sayla embraced him tighter and cupped his face.

Sayla - You did the right thing, darling. I trust that you will come back to me. Your country will be proud of you... and... I will be proud of you.

Thanatorn couldn't believe his ears. He was so sure that Sayla was going to be upset, but instead she supported his decision.

Thanatorn - I promise, I will come home safely. I love you so much, baby. You always understood me.. thank you.

Sayla - Because I love you.

Thanatorn felt so good to know that his wife supported his decision and wasn't angry at all.

Without further words, Thanatorn cupped her face and looked down at his beautiful wife as she laid in their bed. After staring into her warm eyes, he then kissed her lips, taking in every sweet aroma and softness. He traced her lips with his as he moved his hands down her face towards her neck, and then rested them on her stomach. He needed to make love to her right now. It's been so long since he was able to enter that soft warm place where he felt safe and alive.

While he kissed her, his hands moved and took a hold of her shirt, and he lifted her up to pull it over head, being careful not to hurt her. He looked at her boyishly with a yearning desire in his eyes and she knew right away what he wanted, cause she too wanted the same thing. Their breaths became rapid as Thanatorn took off his shirt and continued to kiss her while he fondled her boosoms. He then traced his lips lower and lower and lower, until he reached her belly button. That's when he took a hold of her panties and pulled it off.

Sayla - Wait...darling.. are you sure we can do this?

Yes, Thanatorn replied hungrily. I'll be gentle.

Sayla then smiled sweetly and seductively when she realized that Thanatorn had stripped her naked. That's when he lifted up her legs and spread them to make way for his entrance into her. Their bodies connected and fit perfectly as Thanatorn made love to his wife.

Outside, the moon lit peaceful in the sky, giving light to the lovers as they showered their love and passion towards one another.

*sorry if the love scene is a bit tamed, not the usual wild passionate ones like my other fics. LOL.. remember, it's rated PG-13!!

Part 13 coming up!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. what a great wife sayla is... she understand him so well... love them two.. haha

i feel it's appropriate with the scene since she's still not fully cured right..

lady0fdarkness

wow.. what a great wife sayla is... she understand him so well... love them two.. haha

i feel it's appropriate with the scene since she's still not fully cured right..
she couldn't be mad at him... after all... he did it for her.. it would just be awful if she got angry at him.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:D sayla understands why thanatorn is doing this...poor arrisa..for just wanting her brother to be safe and with his family, instead of the war....what a sweet love scene...

:loool: pg-13 ^^

lady0fdarkness

:D sayla understands why thanatorn is doing this...poor arrisa..for just wanting her brother to be safe and with his family, instead of the war....what a sweet love scene...

:loool: pg-13 ^^
hehe...... thanatorn so naughty.. making love to her even when she just got out of the hospital... kinda like Sinthorn from Till Life Do Us Part.

But yeah.... Sayla understands the man completely... as for Arrisa.. she feels like she has no one else, but her brother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: that was sweet and ...^^^^^...ya know ! gosh, i can't wait to read more it so sweet/sad mix in.

lady0fdarkness

:wub: that was sweet and ...^^^^^...ya know ! gosh, i can't wait to read more it so sweet/sad mix in.
thanks sarN.. glad you're enjoying the story. Are you back for good? Did you get your internet fix??!! In that case welcome back girl.. can't wait to finish the conclusion of MM.

oooh an update! ahh i'll read it tomorrow! :D no time tonight! :(
hehe... I'm just like you.. I pop in eventhough I know I have no time.

lady0fdarkness

Sorry for the slow updates guys! I had a pretty busy week, but I should have something up by tomorrow. I will be closing this fic soon... maybe in 2-3 more chapters. :D