The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... girl... I had to run and hide everytime I read yours too. :loool:

Sorry for the slow updates guys! I had a pretty busy week, but I should have something up by tomorrow. I will be closing this fic soon... maybe in 2-3 more chapters. :D
:loool: Lome! you're not suppose to run & hide when you read my fics! you're suppose to have a fan, some popcorn & water. :lol:

OMG 2-3 more chapters... :lmao: you weren't kidding when you said it was a short fic. lol. My newest one is gonna be a short fic too! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Part 13

When the sun rised, Sayla found herself still cradled in Thanatorn's embrace against his naked body. She lifted her head to greet him, but soon realized that he was still sound asleep. Sayla sat up slightly and supported herself with one of her hands. She looked down at her own naked body, and finally saw those gadgets clearly with its wires sticking out of her chest. The site of it made her cringe and yelped out loudly, enough to wake Thanatorn.

He jolted up in bed, but immediately reached over to Sayla to make sure she was okay. Thanatorn wrapped his arms around her and could feel her shudder.

Thanatorn - Baby? What's wrong?

Instead of answering him, Sayla moved a hand over her chest to feel the gadget thats been helping her heart pump blood. As she touched the device, it made a soft beep as if she were a robot, or an experientment that scientists used to test out their devices. Suddenly, she felt a wave of nausea wash over and she felt like a freak. Not the usual woman that she used to be. It has finally sinked in as to what's really happening to her.

Thanatorn - Baby?? Are you okay?

Sayla - Look at me...I..I... I'm hideous.

Thanatorn - Saylanee... baby.... no you're not. You're my wife and you're beautiful.

Sayla - But look at this thing.. it's.. it's hanging out of me!!

Thanatorn began to kiss her neck, trying to calm her down and show that she wasn't hideous at all. He then kissed her chest, the area around her wound, and then back up to her lips. He touched her hair and stoked it back, and looked into her eyes.

Thanatorn - Listen to me baby...

He stroked her hair and then gently brought her forward to lay on his naked chest again.

Thanatorn - You are the most beautiful woman i've ever seen...and you are the most beautiful person I've ever known, and I don't care what happens, I love you no matter what. And you can grow old, fat, skinny.. whatever, I still love you NO MATTER WHAT.

Sayla - But you're forgetting something though..

There was a short pause while Thanatorn waited for her to continue. He had an idea what she was going to say next, but was hoping hard that she wouldn't say it.

Sayla - You'll love me if I'm fat, skinny, or old, but...... will you still love me when I'm dead? I mean.. that is what the doctor said.. I could die, if.. if..

Thanatorn - Baby... You're not going anywhere... as long as you're my wife, you will live a long and healthy life. I will make sure of it.

Sayla - But... what if I'm gone before you get back from war? What if I don't get to see you again? And what if you...

Sayla closed her eyes tightly as the tear fell down her face..

Sayla - What if you leave me?

Thanatorn - Baby.. I thought you understood me.. ?

Sayla - I do.. I'm not mad at your decision, I'm just.. I just realized that.. we both might be leaving our daughter behind.

Thanatorn - Baby... Listen to me carefully okay? Everything will be okay... you will get better and I will return... I promise you that.

Sayla - Darling.... You're doing a very brave thing.. and I understand everything, but.. I'm just... just afraid of losing you and also afraid of leaving you. And our daughter... she's so young... so innocent.

Thanatorn - Baby... everything will be okay. I swear to you.

Sayla - You promise?

Sayla's voice was shakey and weak, but she managed to stop the tears.

Thanatorn - I promise. I will come back to you, no matter what. And you will be healed as well.

Thanatorn pulled her closer and held her tightly as she laid against him. He then whispered into her ears, and stated his promise to her once again. Eventhough things seemed a bit grimmed, Sayla believed him. She was now reassured about all of her doubts. She relaxed against him, and allowed herself to drift back to sleep again, as the morning sun slowly lit up the earth.

After breakfast, Nani once again fell asleep. It was a quiet morning as the three adults ate their breakfast. Arrisa didn't say a word to her brother, but only greeted Sayla and spoke when Sayla spoke to her. After their little talk out in the parking lot, though things were resolve between the siblings, Arrisa couldn't look her brother in the eye. She was too afraid that it might be the last time that she''l ever to get to look.

Thanatorn glanced over to his sister many times and opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. He felt awful with the way that he's been losing his temper with her. But that was because he was frustrated about the entire situation, but now that Sayla is finally out of the hospital, he felt himself at a bit of an ease, despite knowing that he will have to go soon. Sayla tried to get the siblings to talk by cracking jokes and talk about random things, but they just wouldn't budge.

While washing dishes, Arrisa tried her best to avoid her brother as he came into the kitchen to prepare Nani's bottle. Thanatorn cleared his throat to get her attention, but she kept washing dishes, trying hard to do it as fast as she could, so that she could go hide in her room until he leaves. And then finally, Thanatorn gave in. He couldn't bare it anymore. He couldn't let his baby sister be angry with him before he left.

Thanatorn - Arrisa.....

Arrisa kept washing dishes even faster while he called out to her.

Thanatorn - Arrisa..... please understand..

There was a pause, but Arrisa nevertheless answered her brother.

Arrisa - It's okay, P'Torn. You don't have to explain anymore.. I'm a big girl.

Thanatorn - I know you are..... you're also a very compassion and responsible girl. I'm very honored to have been born your brother, because I don't think no other sister would do the things you do. But... you know... I can't help, but feel like you're mad at me, Arrisa, Please don't be mad.. This is just a part of being human.. and I'm only that. I made a mistake, but I don't think it's a big mistake. So.. I need you to forgive me.

Arrisa - I haven't foresaken you, P'Torn... I'm just hurt.

Arrisa shut off the faucet and stood there with her back towards him.

Thanatorn - I know.. and I'm sorry.

Arrisa then turned around to look right into her brother's eyes.

Arrisa - You should have told me, before hand... P'Torn.. do you realized how much I love you? You've been like a father to me..... and I've already lost a father, and..... I..I... I just can't bear to lose another again.

Thanatorn bit his jaws and looked down at the floor, trying hard not to let her see the tear that formed inhis eyes. Her words meant a lot to him. After all, they were what's left of their once happy family with a Mother and Father.

Thanatorn - Arrisa.. you mean the world to me.. and it would just kill me knowing that I hurt my little sister... What can I do to make it up to you?

Arrisa paused ad bit her lip as she croosed her arms and looked the other way. And she turned back to him.

Arrisa - There is something you could do..

Thanatorn - Yes?? Anything... !!

Arrisa - Promise me on our love... and our family.. that you'll come back alive? I..I.. can't lose a another one of my family again. I just can't.

Thanatorn - Nong Arrisa...

Thanatorn walked over to Arrisa and took a hold of both shoulders.

Thanatorn - I promise with all my spirit and soul that I will come home. I will NEVER leave you okay?

Arrisa gave a slight smile as her brother wiped the last dropped of tears away. That's when Sayla appeared from the doorway smiling, happy that the two finally understood eachother.

A breeze then blew into the window, making the curtain sway back and fourth, causing all three adults to lift their heads and look towards the window to feel the coolness of the morning.

Their smile soon faded when they spotted a black bullet proof tinted SUV with the military's logo on it pull up in front of their house. Arrisa grab her brother and gripped tightly as Sayla's face washed over with sadness. They knew who they were and why they're here.

I'll get the door, Sayla uttered weakly as she walked past a shaken and speechless Arrisa who was still holding tightly onto her brother.

Part 14 coming up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't been here in awhile and I love today update. Thanatorn is just too sweet. Sayla just makes me cry.

chenling

sarNie Adult
i am so sorry i don't know why I can't keep up the my comments..but as always lome you are such a fantastic storyteller and I can't wait for more!

lady0fdarkness

awee... sniff sniff... that was sweeet!!! I got butterflies in my stomach... i'm all smiles now... :D
glad I can make you smile, Miss Noy. :loool:

i am so sorry i don't know why I can't keep up the my comments..but as always lome you are such a fantastic storyteller and I can't wait for more!
Thanks Chenada! How are ya?? I miss chatting with you.

great update... im finally catching up! :) thanks.
You're welcome. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanatorn is so sweet...if i ever have a husband...he would be like thanatorn ^^ awww they are going to depart :( at least he can leave knowing that he resolved with his sister and that his wife will be getting better :D
great update..thanks ^^

lady0fdarkness

thanatorn is so sweet...if i ever have a husband...he would be like thanatorn ^^ awww they are going to depart :( at least he can leave knowing that he resolved with his sister and that his wife will be getting better :D
great update..thanks ^^
hey RR.. thanks.. Thanatorn is the perfect husband.. now if only men are this perfect.. sigh!! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

I will have the next part up ASAP!!!!!!!!! I don;t usually stall on my updates, but I've been so busy trying to get things settled into the new home. So thanks for being patient guys. :D

lady0fdarkness

Part 14

Sayla paused at the door and glanced back at the siblings. Her heart ached, knowing that just within minutes, those uniformed men will take her husband off into a zone that has no mercy for human life. Arrisa held on to Thanatorn and buried her face into his chest. Somehow, the earth knew that there was a storm forming in their hearts, because suddenly the sun was covered by a big grey cloud. It came along with the breeze when those men pulled up in front of their house. In the distance, a roll of thunder could be heard, and the gust of wind picked up as their hearts raced when they heard the doors slammed shut from the officers' door.

P'Torn, please don't go! Arrisa uttered through shakey voice. I have no one else! Arrisa started to sob.

The knocks on the door became eminant. Thanatorn tried to inch towards the door, but Arrisa held him back. Sayla sighed and took a deep breath and reluctantly opened the door. Standing in front of her were two uniformed military men. When they saw Sayla, they both removed their hats and greeted her.

Recruiter #1 - Mrs. Thamadeth?

Sayla - Yes... hello.

Recruiter #1 - Goodmorning, ma'am.

Recruiter #2 - Morning, ma'am.

Sayla - Goodmorning....

Recruiter - Is Mr. Thanatorn Thamadeth here, ma'am? We're here to take him to the station as scheduled.

Sayla - Uhh... ye-yes he's here.

Sayla moved to the side to reveal Thanatorn standing in back of her. Arrisa lifted her head to stare at the men with cold teared covered eyes.

Arrisa - You guys are making a big mistake! He just had a new baby... his wife is--

Thanatorn - Arrisa!!

Arrisa - But it's true! Why do you need my brother? Aren't there plenty of other men to serve you and die for you!

Thanatorn - Arrisa! Stop is this instant. I'm the one who choosed to do this.

Recruiter - Thanatorn Thamadeth, we've got to leave in the next 5 minutes, sir. The train that will take you to the military base in Saifa city will leave in an hour, so we've got not much time.

Thanatorn - Yes, sirs give me two minutes.

Recruiter - Thank you. You have a nice day, Mrs. Thamadeth.

The officers also glanced at Arrisa to bid her a farewell, but Arrisa shot them another hateful glare before the two men tipped their hats at everyone and turned and headed back to their vehicles. Thanatorn took a hold of Arrisa's hands to peel them off of him. He lowered his head and tried to stay as calm as possible as his sister panted.

Thanatorn - Nong Arrisa, I've... I've gotta go.

Through her sobs, Arrisa let go of her brother, but covered her face as she stood in the middle of the kitchen. Just then, Nani wailed from the nursery, and immediately Sayla ran to go get her. Thanatorn disappeared into their bedroom to gather his stuff while Sayla was inside the nursery changing the baby.

Sayla's heart ached very badly and she could feel the device jump widly on her chest, but she tried her best to stay calm. She had already given Thanatorn her word that she wasn't mad, so she intended to keep it that way. As she lifted Nani's leg to slide the diaper underneath, she could feel hot tears falling from her eyes. Sayla quickly wiped her tears away, not wanting Thanatorn or Arrisa to see them, not wanting to make the situation worst than it already is. And just when she lifted Nani off of the changing table, and before she turned around to leave the room, she felt big strong arms reach from behind her to embrace her and Nani. It was Thanatorn, hugging them from behind and resting his head on the nook of her neck.

Thanatorn - Sayla... I love you.. I love you both so much... goodbye for now okay... Thank you so much for understanding me.

Sayla turned around and was wrapped inside his embrace with their daughter between.

Sayla - Darling.. promise you'll stay safe... I love you.

Thanatorn - I will come back to my favotite ladies.. I promise.

They embraced for another minute, and then Thanatorn kissed Sayla on the lips and then kissed his daughter on the cheek.

Thanatorn - Be good for Mommy and Auntie Arriisa okay, baby Nani? Daddy love you.

Nani cooed and smiled at her daddy.

Thanatorn - Goodbye, Sayla... love you forever.

Sayla - Bye darling............

Thanatorn moved towards the door and disappeared out of the room. Sayla stood still, but her knees felt weak, too weak to walk another step, so she sat down on the rocker and held Nani closed to her chest as she cried silently. She couldn't believe that the day was finally here. Never did she think something like this was going to happen to her, but then she should have known better, because nothing is certained in this world, is it?

Thanatorn reappeared in the kitchen where Arrisa was still standing. He walked towards his sister, and gave her another hug.

I love you, Arrisa, he uttered softly. I'll be back before you know it.

Arrisa didn't answer him, but instead she looked away, not wanting to look into his eyes, fearing that it would be the last time.

Goodbye, Thanatorn said one last time. He then quickly walked towards the door and left, closing the door behind him. That's when Arrisa cried out louder. She stood there and hugged herself, and then realized that her brother had just gotten into the vehicle, because she heard the door open and shut.

P'Torn! Wait! Arrisa cried out and marched towards the door.

When she opened it, the vehicle that came to pick him up had already pulled out and headed forward.

Wait!!! Arrisa yelled, but it was no use, the SUV had already disappeared out of the drive way.

I didn't say goodbye.... Arrisa uttered and sob. She staggered back and fell on the steps as she sat there, covering her face and cried.

The droplets of rain fell on her head as she sobbed into her hands. Far in the distance, a storm was getting ready to invade their land and lives. Arrisa knew what kind of storm was coming in, because just last week, that was the same storm that rained on them.

Part 15 coming up.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh that's so hard to choose....they are all so great in their own way....hmmmm......i might want thanatorn the most...there is something about him that i love in a man...him or i marry them all..commit bigamy :loool:
well what about you?? thanatorn too??