The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ending is great. I don't think it is necessary for an alternative ending. The end fits the title perfectly.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww.... great ending!....
can't wait for you to continue your other story..
I will update the other story more now that I'm pretty much done with this story. Thanks for reading.

Love the ending... it's perfect... now got a small arissa to continue the big arissa journey... haha...
lol.. yeah in a way, Arrisa is alive.. her heart still beats and now someone is named after her.

The ending is great. I don't think it is necessary for an alternative ending. The end fits the title perfectly.
Thank you. I don't post a whole chapter of the alternate ending... I just include an excert or what other ideas I had for an alternate ending in my Extras segment of the fiction that I normally post after each story. I'm glad you like iit. :D

absolutely sweet...i love this..thank you...so beautiful they had another baby together ^^
Thank you for reading it and your support RR. This was the shortest fiction, but yet it took me the longest to write. I had troubles writing it cause it was I think the saddest story I wrote. I'm glad I'm done. I will post the extras tomorrow and put this fiction into completion. Thank you everyone!

lady0fdarkness

EXTRAS! Thoughts, trivia, and alternate endings.

The inspiration - I was inspired to write about war and love from my parents' story back when we were escaping Laos. So that's how I came up with this story.

The original story - Originally, I was going to have Thanatorn give his heart to Sayla when he goes off and dies at war. In the original storyline, Thanatorn was called off to war involuntarily right after he found out that Sayla was diagnosed with a heart condition. Upon going to war, he made a request to the army to send his heart to his wife. But I realized that it sounded a bit extreme so I changed the direction of the storyline a lot.

Alternate Ending - Thanatorn and Sayla both dies. Sayla from her heart condition and Thanatorn at war. And Nani ends up with Arrisa. I changed it, cause I thought it was too sad and harsh. But because of the my original story and the title, I needed to kill someone off... so Arrisa was it.

Thoughts and Trivia - During the final chapter, I had to stop typing in between cause I was literally crying my eyes out while writing the letters Arrisa wrote. It was a bit hard to continue, but the story must go on. At first, I was going to have Thanatorn called to war involuntarily, but decided to have him choose to go on his own, so I can build the character in Thanatorn that his love is undying and that he'd face death just for his wife.

Some of you may have read my other stories and have noticed that some names popped up again. LOL.. that's because all my characters live in the same town. So they pretty much are linked to eachother. "The long kiss goodnight" and "Save Me" are the two not linked to this story, they are linked to eachother, because Edward is the mortician who worked on Mr. Tinsley's body. In case you didn't read it, Mr. Tinsley was killed by Mrs. Tinsley from "Save Me."

The name Thanatorn is the name of one of my favorite Thai singers. And the name "Nani" comes from my niece's name, except they are spelled differently. At first I was going to add a bit of comedy into this story, but eventhough I am a person who loves to laugh and crack jokes, I couldn't write comedy for the life of me! So all my stories are Drama, suspense, supernatural, romance! LOL... I hope you guys enjoyed.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!!! SEE YOU LATER.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. luckily u didn't make sayla and thanathorn died... it'll be really harsh like what you said.. haha...

we should thanks you... cause we can read your story... so update other stories k... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks...glad that you didn't kill of thanatorn and sayla..that would be really sad....

lome are you hmong???

omg i totally just missed that mr. tinsley was the guy in 'save me' lol...i love how you link all your characters in your stories^^

lady0fdarkness

wow.. luckily u didn't make sayla and thanathorn died... it'll be really harsh like what you said.. haha...

we should thanks you... cause we can read your story... so update other stories k... :p

thanks...glad that you didn't kill of thanatorn and sayla..that would be really sad....

lome are you hmong???

omg i totally just missed that mr. tinsley was the guy in 'save me' lol...i love how you link all your characters in your stories^^
Thanks again for all the support guys. Glad you are happy with the ending....... imaginarygur... yes, I'll definite update the other story.. however, if you like, you can read my other stories too. :D

lol... yes, RR,. I snuck Mr. Tinsley in there... hhehehe..

and I'm Lao. I was a refugee who escaped Laos during the secret war. I do get a lot of people think that I am Hmong though. :D

See you guys later.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah i would thinking either lao or hmong....but i said hmong since i am hmong..and my parents would tell me about the secret war and their lives back then....but that's so cool.....it's good that you got to escape too...adn that i got a chance to meet you ^^

lady0fdarkness

yeah i would thinking either lao or hmong....but i said hmong since i am hmong..and my parents would tell me about the secret war and their lives back then....but that's so cool.....it's good that you got to escape too...adn that i got a chance to meet you ^^

aww thanks RR.. you're so sweet. hehe...

yeah.. whenever my mom tells me stories about the war.. it just makes me cry. And sadly.. I know there are still some hmongs still trapped in the jungles in Laos... ughh... I don't want to get into it here, but.. America totally abandoned them.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah...i cry too...especially when my parents tell me that they even had to leave some of their families behind and everything....i know...america bailed on them.. GRRR.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
aww thanks RR.. you're so sweet. hehe...

yeah.. whenever my mom tells me stories about the war.. it just makes me cry. And sadly.. I know there are still some hmongs still trapped in the jungles in Laos... ughh... I don't want to get into it here, but.. America totally abandoned them.
Have you seen those video on youtube about the Hmong people in the jungle of Southeast Asia particularily Laos. I nearly almost passed out. It keeps haunting me. I remember in World History, the footage of the Hmong people was worse, my teacher had a footage of the Halocaust. There we saw millions of skinny dead people stack up like woods. Some people even believe that the Halocaust never existed that it was overexxaggerated. What nuts, I don't know about you guys but I believed it happened.

So sad to know that we can never live a peaceful life.

lady0fdarkness

Have you seen those video on youtube about the Hmong people in the jungle of Southeast Asia particularily Laos. I nearly almost passed out. It keeps haunting me. I remember in World History, the footage of the Hmong people was worse, my teacher had a footage of the Halocaust. There we saw millions of skinny dead people stack up like woods. Some people even believe that the Halocaust never existed that it was overexxaggerated. What nuts, I don't know about you guys but I believed it happened.

So sad to know that we can never live a peaceful life.
I learned about the holocaust in High school and I also watched all of thhose dead bodies on video that the teacher showed us. Why some people don't believe that it happened is so way beyond me.

lady0fdarkness

of course :D a sequel to this..i'm already getting excited
then it's set.. :D let's just say there will be a love triangle.... 2 sisters 1 man... what will happen?? stay tuned!! You can be my casting director RR... I need two girls and a guy..

in the meantime.. I'm going to redirect TLKG.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ YAY! OooOO 2 sister and 1 man.....hmmm casting director..this is hard....let me think about it for awhile...and if there is anyone else with ideas for the cast..feel free to list them....

my first thought was pinky-aum-aff....but idk