The Unpredictable Love

<div align='center'>

Staring:

Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak
Bee Namthip
Pang Ornjira Larmwilai
Tui Pakorn Namo</div>

Synopsis:

Bee is a 21 year old woman who was born into a poor family. She works hard in what she does. At age 18 she got a scholarship to study aboard in America. She was happy since she was making her parents proud to be the first one in her family to go to college. She graduated with honor being top of her class. She came back to Thailand, to work, so that her parent can retire.

Pong is a 25 year old man who was born into a wealthy family. He got everything he wanted in life. He didn’t need to work for anything before. His mother spoils him rotten giving him everything he wanted. His father in the other hand wanted Pong to know the meaning of hard working.

Pang
is a 22 year old woman who is best friend with Bee since they were young up till now. She works in the hospital being a nurse. She loves her job, being to help other people.

Tui is a 25 year old man who is best friend with Pong. He was the opposite of Pong. He works hard to where to come from. He once was poor, his father work hard to where he is now. He works in a hospital where he is the head doctor. He loves helping the poor.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh, the cast of Buang Ruk Kammathep! Pong&Bee<3. Although I wish Pang's p'ek would be someone else instead of Tui. Lol.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I can't wait for this one :D Buang Ruk Kammathep is soo good right now :D Love the cast. Pang should be paired with Oh..like in Dum Khum. they make such a cute couple, but Tui is good.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this one :D Buang Ruk Kammathep is soo good right now :D Love the cast. Pang should be paired with Oh..like in Dum Khum. they make such a cute couple, but Tui is good.
I was going to use Oh but I'm really into the lakorn Buang Ruk Kammathep so I decided to use Tui. But Oh might show up.

Very cute poster btw. Oh la la Pong :drool:​
LOL, Pong is super cute now.

n_naruk

^^Pong's been cute for ages! Or sha'll I say HOTT! :wub: :drool: Oh, how I miss him. I don't think I've read a fanfic with him in it yet.​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sweeetttt!! Lovin' Pong&&Bee!!
First Fanfic of Pong&&Bee....that i have read also!! Very GREAT!!
can't wait see what's gonna happen...with this unpredictable LOVE of theirs....lol
Everyone is lookin' Sexxay in that Poster. Pong is sooo HANDSOME<33333
Tui is okeys....his Character is pissin' me off in the lakorn....
buttah i hope it doesn't really in here. lol
btw, Can't wait!! Update soon kk's ;]
rofl

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy!!!

Bees always remember where she came from. She was always happy even she was poor. Her parents try hard in making money for her to go to school. She was grateful, for her parents hard working and she wanted to repay her debt toward them.

Pong in the order hand was ungrateful, he didn’t care much and would waste his money on alcohol and women. He will come home in the morning drunk making his father disappointed, he doesn’t know where he went wrong. He gave everything to him. He decided that it was time for his son to work for his money.

Knock …knock……….knock……..
Pong: Grrwww…. I’m sleeping
Pong dad: Get up, we need to talk
Pong: Fine (went to the living room)

He sees his parents waiting for him in the living room. He wanted to know what going on since he wanted to sleep. He went down to sit next to his mother like always since his mother will always back him. He wonders if he was in trouble.

Pong dad: Pong your 25 years old, and you’re not doing anything with your life
Pong: Yeah what the point you’re making here?
Pong dad: Listen you’re gonna start work next Monday, you better show up and work or else you won’t get any money when I’m gone and I mean it.
Pong: What? Mom help me out?
Pong mom: Dear I can’t I try but no use
Pong: Fine (he was mad as hell)

Pong dad wants Pong to grow up and be a man. He needed someone to help Pong in the right direction. He places an ad for someone to work for his company being assistant for Pong. But no one was up to his standard for his son laziness. He has an interview with someone name Bee tomorrow morning. He couldn’t remember her last name though.

Next morning………
Bee couldn’t sleep last night, hoping she get hired today at the top business in Thailand. She hopes she can make enough money so her parents don’t have to work anymore. Everything she does, she does it for her loves ones.

Her best-friend Pang came to pick her up for her interview today. She didn’t want her to ride the taxi seeing she really doesn’t know her way around Thailand. They were early, so Bee told Pang that she be fined and will meet her at the restaurant they use to go all the time when they were in high school.

She went up to the reception desk to inform them she was here for an interview. She was waiting about 15 minute before someone calls her in the office. She saw an old good looking man at his desk. He informs her to have a seat.

Pong dad: You have an impresses resume
Bee: Thanks, I work hard to where I am today
Pong dad: That good, you finish top of your classes in every grade in school
Bee: Yes Mr. Nawat, I didn’t want to disappoint my parents because they work so hard for me to attend school
Pong dad: Oh I see (he was impress with her, and thought she was young for her age but wise) You can start Monday
Bee: Really, thank you Mr. Nawat
Pong dad: No thank you!! I hope you can put up with my son
Bee: Don’t worry, thank you again!!!

Bee left the interview where she beaming with joy knowing she got hired. She was headed to the restaurant when she bumps into someone making her fall down on her but.

TBC…..
P.S. I will post Pirate tomorrow after I get back from school. I just need to revise it.

roselovesice

wha?! a cliffhanger?! lol
anyways...i think it is pretty obvious that it'll be Pong<3333

but if nawt..i'm embarassed. ROFL jk ;]

anyways YAYyyy!! Bee is Pongs new Assistant!!!
More Love!!<33333
can't wait for more.. ^______^
kekekkekekeke......

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2

Enjoy!!!

Bee: I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you (while getting up)
Stranger: Are you blind or what?
Bee: I said I was sorry and I didn’t mean to
Stranger: Yeah sure (he left before Bee can say another word)

Bee became grumpy because she didn’t mean to bump into that stranger. She saw Pang waiting for her in their usual spot. She started to become happy again knowing she got a job and her life was going the way she wanted so far.

Pang: Hey!! How was the interview?
Bee: I got it
Pang: Great Aunt and Uncle will be happy
Bee: I know

They order their meals. They talk about everything together. They really had a great time. It brought back so much memory of their childhood together.

The following week…….

Pong was so mad that he has to work today in the office. He hates wearing suites and especially sitting in the office doing nothing. His father orders him to come with him to his office to meet his new assistant.

Bee waited at Pong dad office discussing her job tile while waiting for the person see gonna be working under. Pong walk slowly toward his father office.

Knock…..knock…….knock………….

Pong dad: Come in Pong
Pong: Yes dad
Pong dad: This is your new assistant Bee

Bee turns around to face her new boss. Goshh…. that the guy who I bump into me. I have to work with him. OMG he gonna kill me.

Bee: Hi Mr. Nawat
Pong: Call me Pong got that
Pong dad: You better be nice PONG
Bee: Sorry, Pong I didn’t mean to a vend you
Pong: Okay whatever
Pong dad: I told bee what was your schedule for today
Pong: Schedule?
Pong dad: Yes your working here now and you better proform your job or else. Remember what I said.
Pong: Yes father, let get going
Bee: Yes sir, I mean Pong

See follow him to his office. Her desk was place inside his office. He couldn’t believe his father. Now he has to work or else he wouldn’t get any money from his father. So far he not likes his new assistant. He was staring at her while she was working, he thinks he saw her before but couldn’t put two in two together.

Pong: What my schedule today?
Bee: You have a meeting at noon and then another meeting right after that on the other side of town
Pong: What?
Bee: What?
Pong: What is the meeting about?
Bee: I’m typing up the speech and everything for you, so you be prepare
Pong: Okay good

his phone started to ring, he pick it up

Pong: Hey baby!! What are you wearing?
?: Nothing, the way you like it
Pong: ummm…….

Bee couldn’t believe her ears, does he knows she in the room also. She pretends to not hear anything and do her work. She was almost done with his speech for the meeting.

Bee: I’m sorry to disturb you Pong, but we should get going to the meeting before we’re late
Pong: Okay fines, give me a minute
?: who that talking to you
Pong: No one babe, just some girl my dad hire to work for me
?: Better be
Pong: I got to get going, I will see you tonight. Make sure your naked for me when I get there
?: Giggle sure

He hung up the phone. He saw Bee ready to leave for the meeting. He couldn’t stand working. During their car ride. Bee handed him the notes so he can remember what the meeting is about. He couldn’t wait for this day to end. He was waiting to see his lover naked for him.

Five hours later…….

The meeting was done. They were hungry and went to have dinner together with the clients. Bee excuse herself to the lady room and a minute later Pong went to the man room. They came out the same time, bumping each other. He trip somehow on top of her with their lips brushing against each other.

TBC………

n_naruk

Ew Pong told his "babe" to be ready and naked when he gets to her place?! Lol. He has no manners at all talking like that with Bee in the room with him. Oh, I wonder who his "babe" is.

Thanks for the update!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Bee is a hardworker :D but gosh I can't believe she had to hear about Pong and his " babe" lol. YAY they had their lips brush each others <3

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3
Enjoy!!

Bee pushes him away and hurry back to the clients. Pong was standing smiling, he doesn’t know why but her face was priceless. He went back to the table. He notices that she wouldn’t look at him though out dinner.

He offers to take her home, but she refuses since she didn’t feel like going home. She left to go shopping at the local market. She didn’t know that Pong was following behind her as she was walking.

She couldn’t believe she gave her first kiss toward that man. She try to forget what happen earlier. She saw an old lady and a little girl who was trying to sell flowers. She felt bad and knew how it was like to be poor. She walks up to them and brought all the flowers from them.

Pong was watching from afar, thinking why the hell she needed all that flowers. He thought it was pointless. As he watches her, he didn’t know why.

Bee was enjoying her day. Her phone started to ring.

Bee: Hi Pang
Pang: Bee I have a party to go tonight and your coming with me
Bee: umm…. I got nothing to wear
Pang: It taken care of, be at your house at 6
Bee: Hah
Pang: Got to go
Bee: Bye

Bee didn’t want to go. But she had no choice in going. She decided to head back home. Pong was still following her when he saw get into the taxi. He decided to head back home and sees his lover.

His phone started to ring…..

Pong: Hey Tui, what up I haven’t talk to you in awhile

Tui: yeah I know, hey I have this party to go to, you want to come
Pong: Yeah, what time
Tui: like 8ish, I pick you up at your place
Pong: Yeah, I be done by then
Tui: See ya bye
Pong: Bye

Pong was heading to his lover place before he head by home to get ready. He couldn’t wait to leave some steam out. When he reach to his lover place, he unlock the door. Like he wanted she was lying naked on the bed waiting for him to come in and have some fun. He started to undress himself and enjoy himself before the party.

TBC…………

Spoil: Pong and Bee end up in the same party and leave together.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I can see Pong following her ahahaha. EEW his lover was waiting for him naked this whole time. lol. OMG they are going to go home together =O

roselovesice

with you ^^
Pervert Pong! :p

Yayyy! they are gonna end up in the same party&&leaving together!
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen!! XD
haha update soon ;]

n_naruk

EW Pong!

I figure they're going to end up at the same party since Pang and Tui called to ask them to go. But wonder what'll happen for them to leave together! ?

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
LOL I can see Pong following her ahahaha. EEW his lover was waiting for him naked this whole time. lol. OMG they are going to go home together =O

with you ^^
Pervert Pong! :p

Yayyy! they are gonna end up in the same party&&leaving together!
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen!! XD
haha update soon ;]

EW Pong!

I figure they're going to end up at the same party since Pang and Tui called to ask them to go. But wonder what'll happen for them to leave together! ?

Thanks guys, your comments were sooo funny. All I'm gonna say is that they are gonna go home drunk and together in bed. :spin: :drool:

roselovesice

Thanks guys, your comments were sooo funny. All I'm gonna say is that they are gonna go home drunk and together in bed. :spin: :drool:
LOL ;)
a :w-scene-pop-corn: drunk scene??! hoottts!! :clap:
together on bed??!
ooohhhhhh!! seexxxaayyy!! :drool: LOL

wishin' that this happend in their lakorn instead...well nawt the drunk part..just WILLING!! :wub:
kekekekekeke...;]
wannah see whats gonna happen!!!! :dude: :yahoo: