The Unpredictable Love

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4
Enjoy!!!!! Rated R :r-scene-pop-corn:

Pang was at Bee house around 5. She handed Bee a really, really, really short dress.

Bee: Pang you know I don’t like to wear thing that show a lot of skin
Pang: Bee, come on, you have a great body. Show it off once in awhile.
Bee: Pang!!!
Pang: What grandma? Just wear it or I will get mad
Bee: Fine

Bee was in the bathroom, putting the dress on. She was thinking to herself gosh “why do I have to wear this”. Bee came out of the bathroom minutes later.

Pang: Wow Bee!!! You look so hot
Bee: thanks, but it still too short
Pang: don’t be a grandma, anyways I want you to meet my boyfriend Oh
Bee: Boyfriend “Oh”
Pang: Yeah “Oh” I hate his name
Bee: No I mean boyfriend, and when did you have a boyfriend and never told me
Pang: Ummm… sorry I was to excited that you came back and forgot to tell you about him. and I wasn't sure yet about him and all. I do love him but I feel I'm to young though

Pong and Tui was at the party already enjoying the music. When Pong notice a hot female walking into the party. He wasn’t the only one that notice the hot chick. Almost every guy turn their heads when Bee walk in. She felt uncomfortable, with people looking at her.

Pong finally realizes that was Bee. He couldn’t believe his eyes, she was hot. Her body was bagging he thought. He was getting arose while watching her move from side to side. He just couldn’t believe it.

Pang left to go get Oh for Bee to meet. She couldn’t wait because they were in love and is planning to get marry soon.

Pong walk straight up to Bee, while she was just standing there waiting for Pang.

Pong: Awww…umm…..
Bee: (turn around to who the person was) Pong
Pong: Yeah surprise
Bee: wait why are you here?
Pong: I can’t be here or what
Bee: I mean I’m surprise that you’re here, I thought you have um… something to do tonight with umm…
Pong: He whisper in her ears, I already made sweet love to her
Bee: ewww…
Pang: Bee this Oh
Oh: Hi, Pang told me a lot about you
Bee: Really, she never mention about you to me before
Pong: Awww…umm….
Bee: Sorry this is my boss Pong
Pong: nice to meet you (shank Pang and Oh hands)

Pong saw Tui and wave for him to come over. Tui walk over to the little group.

Pong: This is Tui
Bee: Hi
Oh: Hey man
Tui: What? Oh when did you get back?
Oh: A while ago, this is my girlfriend Pang
Tui: Hi, there (he kept staring at Pang)
Pang: Hi, nice to meet all of you.

Tui went to get some drinks for them. He walk back and handed their drinks to them. Bee wasn’t much a drinker, she easily get drunk off one glass of wine. Pong had a couple but he love to drink till he pass out.

It was getting late and Bee wanted to head back home, but Pang couldn’t because she had to stay late and help out with the party stuff, since it was her work place throwing a great job for the year in saving people life.

Pong offer to bring Bee home since he has to wake up really early. He was getting a little light headed. He took another shot with the boys before leaving. His driver was waiting for them outside of the hotel.

They got into the car, and drove off. Bee and Pong felt asleep and the driver drop them off Pong penthouse. The driver woke up them and brought them into the penthouse. He left since he was use to this.

Pong got up and brought Bee into the bedroom. He started to undress himself without realizing it. He kept looking at Bee sleeping peacefully. He then went up to her and planted a kiss on her.

There was something about her he couldn’t stop himself. Bee was awake but unaware of what she was doing since she was drunk. Pong started to kiss her and she kiss him back. He started to remove her dress and undergarment.

He began to kiss her all over her body. Moving from up and down her body. Bee started to moan with the pleasure he was giving her. He was surly gifted with these kind of stuff making his partner moan for more.

He took his boxers off, exposing his man to her. It was long and stiff. He was on top of her. He placed near her entrance and started to go further when he felt a little barrier. He kept on pushing thru. They moan into the night.

TBC………..

Spoil:
Pong father found out his son slept with Bee and force them to get marry for the sake of the “business image”

They get marry because she lose her virginity to him and they were gonna face the public

Does Pong realize that he was falling for Bee and wanted her for himself?

Something inside of Bee started to change couple of months later.

Bee doesn't feel love toward Pong yet

Pong somehow feel like he was falling for her

Tui try to break Oh and Pang up

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^That is so me towards my bff! Pang is so funny!^^
Oh is Pang's bf! Oh and Tui knows each other too?!

He took his boxers off, exposing his man to her. It was long and stiff
^^Omg! :loool: ^^

Oh la la! Pong and Bee are getting marry!!

Oh I see drama between Tui,Pang and Oh with Tui trying to break up Pang and Tui!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh man. that was kinda detailish about Pongs MANHOOD. LOL ;)
STIFF&&LONG. --ROFL
hahahaha anyways, wonder how the father finds out that Both Pong&&Bee slept together.
but anyways, Yayy! They get married!! ^____________________^
Why!? Tui braking up Oh&&Pang. :(

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
^^That is so me towards my bff! Pang is so funny!^^
Oh is Pang's bf! Oh and Tui knows each other too?!

He took his boxers off, exposing his man to her. It was long and stiff
^^Omg! :loool: ^^

Oh la la! Pong and Bee are getting marry!!

Oh I see drama between Tui,Pang and Oh with Tui trying to break up Pang and Tui!
I'm the same way when I talk to my best friend

oh man. that was kinda detailish about Pongs MANHOOD. LOL ;)
STIFF&&LONG. --ROFL
hahahaha anyways, wonder how the father finds out that Both Pong&&Bee slept together.
but anyways, Yayy! They get married!! ^____________________^
Why!? Tui braking up Oh&&Pang. :(
Tui like Pang thats why

There were photos of them in bed lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Tui like Pang thats why

There were photos of them in bed lol
oh man! wonder who got them.
hahaha :p
then i sure hope i get a copy too then! hahahha
jk ;)

hahaha yeah i know that Tui likes Pang. :)
but so sad because they were..maybe going to get married! >x<
lol :(

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.5
Enjoy!!!!

The next morning………

Bee woke up feeling sore and didn’t know what happen last night. She felt someone next to her and thought that it was her bestfriend Pang, but she realize that she was naked. She look under the cover to see who it was.

Bee: AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pong started to wake up seeing what was happening. He saw Bee naked and look under the sheet and realize that they slept together. He didn’t know what happen last night.

Pong: How?
Bee: You tell me, you took advanced of me
Pong: What? It take two people and clearly we were both drunk
Bee: OMG!!! You token the most important thing to me
Pong: Don’t tell I was your first
Bee: Yes (she started to cry)
Pong: (someone weird reason he was happy since it was his first time taking away a girl virginity) I didn’t mean to, please can you stop crying
Bee: How can I stop crying?
Pong: What are we gonna do?
Bee: Nothing I won’t let anyone know this happen
Pong: Okay

Bee got up with the sheet wrap around, looking for her clothes. She hurry in the bathroom and quickly out on her clothes and ran out of the hotel room. She couldn’t understand herself, why would she do this?

Pong was shock that she just ran out of the room without saying a word to him. But, he also understands since it was a mistake. He needed to forget about what happen, what she said just pretend that nothing ever happen between them.

As he was getting ready to go home his phone started to ring. He look at his phone and saw his father number and wonder what was wrong.

Pong dad: Come home now, we need to talk
Pong: Dad what is it?
Pong dad: Just come now or else
Pong: okay I be there in 15 minutes.

15th minutes later…………….

Pong arrives home seeing his father looking piss off about something. He went to take a seat on the couch to see what the matter.

Pong dad: Pong what were you thinking?
Pong: Dad what are you talking about (his father was holding a blue envelope)
Pong dad: Don’t think I know what you did last night (he threw the envelope toward Pong) Open it and explain your action
Pong: (opens the envelope) Dad its nothing
Pong dad: Its nothing? You know that you have to marry her or our name will be ruin because of you son
Pong: DAD I don’t love her
Pong dad: Do you love being my son that has so much money?
Pong: yeah
Pong dad: You have to marry her
Pong: Fine

TBC………….

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.6

The next day in the office.......

Bee was at her desk typing the document for Pong to read and sign for the new project that the company was working on.

Pong came late to the office and called Bee to come into his office and wanted to speak to her about what happen between them.

Pong buzz for Bee to come into his office.

Bee came into the office with a nervous attitude she didn't feel the same as she did before being alone in a room with Pong.

Pong: Bee I need to speak to you about what happen between us
Bee: Umm.... what are you talking about? (trying to lie)
Pong: You know what I'm talking about, don't act dumb
Bee: Yeah so didn't I tell you that it never happen
Pong: Yeah but I want to take responsibility for last night
Bee: What? No need to
Pong: I want to (lying)
Bee: I don't want you
Pong: I'm gonna sent your parent these pictures (handing the pictures of her and him doing it)
Bee: What? How the hell are you doing it?
Pong: I'm just trying to do the right thing
Bee: But?
Pong: No but, we will go to city hall today and sign a marriage license
Bee: What? How am I gonna tell my parents this
Pong: Easy just tell them we wanted to get marry because we love each other and we didn't want to be slit apart
Bee: Okay fine!! Can I stay live with my parents
Pong: No, your living with me okay. After we get marry I want you to go pack your stuff and tell your parents that your moving closer to work
Bee: Okay

Bee left this office and not liking the idea to be marry to the men whore. She has a bad feeling about this whole situation.

As for Pong, he can't believe he gonna be marry to her. He doesn't want to give up his play boys way for her. Since he only marrying her to stay on his dad will.

After work.....

Bee was waiting for Pong to come out of his office and get marry at city hall. She was thinking of a contract between them for they can divorce within a year.

TBC.....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, Bee gave in so easy on marrying Pong. More R scene coming, that's going to fun. Lol.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:spin: Omg! I totally can't wait for the update! I'm behind but now I'm not! When is the next update. I'm so getting interested. Why does Pong just have to do that to Bee? I wonder who are the ones that took the pictures of Pong and Bee in the hotel though? Right, don't any of you people agree? :drool:

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.7

Enjoy!!!!

They reach to City Hall. Bee wasn't feeling well and wanted this nightmare to end. Every time she pinches herself to wake up, she still see Pong right next to her. She was screaming inside her head, telling herself how stupid she was to get that drunk.

They sat there with the person who was the witness for them to be husband and wife. He couldn't believe he was a marry man. He was getting sick to his stomach. He not gonna change because he was a marry man. He still has his need as a man if she not to give him it 24-7.

When they finish signing the paper. They left with a sad face instant of a joyful face because they were marry. When they reach to Pong inside his car. Bee started to get sick and dizzy but ignore it because she didn't want to cause a scene with Pong.

They reach to Bee home with her parents inside cooking dinner. They reach inside the house with a welcome from her parents giving her a kiss on her forehead. This was Pong first time seeing a father and mother getting along and cooking together.

Bee: Mom and dad this is my boss Pong
Bee dad: Hello son!
Pong: Hi there
Bee mom: sweetie are you hungry Pong. We made a lot of Bee favorite foods.
Pong: Sure
Bee: I be back, I'm gonna change real quick

Bee left to her room and Pong was sitting in the living chet chatting with her parents.

five minutes later.........

Bee came down and saw them talking which was great since she wants her parents to like him before she tells them that her husband.

They when it the dinning room. Pong was amaze how many dishes there was just for four people. He was impress with Bee and her parents bonds. He never knew how it was to talk about everything with his parents since his father was to busy with work and his mother to busy with socialites.

Bee told her parents she had to move out for a little while because of work and her parents understand that she needs to make a career of the work place she working at.

Pong left a hour later since it was getting late. He was gonna pick up Bee tomorrow morning. He wanted his own place so that his parents could stop nagging him about Bee and blah, blah, blah.

Two weeks later............

They were at there apartment with separated rooms since they couldn't stand to see each other 24-7. Bee was in the kitchen and Pong was watching television. While Bee was cooking she felt really dizzy and fated. Pong heard a big tump and see was happen and saw Bee laying on the ground and he ran to pick her up and rush her to the hospital.

During the hospital.....

Pong was waiting for the doctor to come out to see what was wrong with Bee. He saw the door knock turn and stood up to ask the doctor what was wrong.

Pong: What wrong with Bee?
Doctor: She was stress and dehydrate which was not good for the baby
Pong: Oh I see, waiittttt baby?
Doctor: yep she 4 weeks pregnant
Pong: Pregnant???? (omfg baby, I'm gonna be a father what?) Can I go see check on her
Doctor: Sure but she needs to rest for a couple days before working again
Pong: Okay

Pong when to go see Bee and saw her sobbing......

TBC......

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's so great updated already! I guess Pong is really curious that he now knows Bee is 4 weeks pregnant with his kid! Continue with the updates I was waiting just for the updates. What's gonna happen between Pang Oh and Tui? Will Oh give up Pang to Tui? I'll wait to see.