Thep Sarm Rudoo 2017

val

sarNie Adult
Please don't ruin this lakorn...its one of my favorite especially rahoo and apron characters...phone n yam stole the spot light in the 2005( i think) version

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
Please don't ruin this lakorn...its one of my favorite especially rahoo and apron characters...phone n yam stole the spot light in the 2005( i think) version
Yes Phone and Yam stole the spot. This is my favorite lakorn as well and especially Phone and Yam couple.

Reactions: val

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
What channel?
I'm watching it on Facebook: search up
Lakornthaiboran and you'll see.
Wait phone & yam version came out in 2005 not 2001?
What a bad memory I got

Last edited:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can I say that this Rahoo voice sound just like Phone in the older version!!!! This Rahoo isn't too bad.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Im watching episode 1 too and OMG, I was about to say that Khawtu sounds alot like Phone hahahhaha. I'm starting to soften up to Khawtu. He just needs to lose that earring! Like WTF?! lol

Already swoon by Pirun. Nus and his dimples hahhaha.

basically the dialogues are the same, just new casts are saying it this time lol. But argh, I don't like how the dad is so old in here. Like he can play their father hahah

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Yes!!! The earring, must go. LOL. I hope that he'll lose the earring when he is with his N'ek.

Yes, basically this dialogues are quite the same. And yes, the father is too old, but it's okay.

What is funny to me is that, when I watched Phone and Yam's version I did not understand any Thai. Now this time, I do understand it and it is more enjoyable.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
Yes the dad is too old. The dad is suppose to be a handsome man for the mom and the second wife to fight over.

I hope they will not put the Yak make-up on Rahoo when he grow up. The big teeth is enough, no Yak make-up.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Lol
I was complaining about the father too. Usually I complain about them looking to young, but damn he's too old.

I also didn't remember that it took five years for the mother to give birth. I was like wow

Also I noticed gods from these recents boran lakorn get more exposed lol .

Last edited:

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
Lol
I was complaining about the father too. Usually I complain about them looking to young, but damn he's too old.

I also didn't remember that it took five years for the mother to give birth. I was like wow

Also I noticed gods from these recents boran lakorn get more exposed lol .
Yes, Ong Isala will be half naked the whole time as the highest god.

I wouldn't complain if the mom and the second wife isn't too young for the dad. If the mom and second is around his age then it's alright.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think I remember in previous version, it took her 5 years too I think or around that same year. I was reading the credits to see any familiar names and I think I saw Pond Ophapoom name. I think he might be playing Sarmsee if that character will be in this version since other characters are taken already.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I totally adored Sarmsee from the last version. He was my only fav villain. I felt bad for him when he got used.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
I know right. I actually want Jinda to be couple with Samsee more. P' Boy acted the role Samsee pretty well.