Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh out of this i think I feel sorry for Janie most ... because she will find out that the people she loves as parents and raised her are the people who murdered her biological parents and .. her sister is out to destroy her .. and she will think the person she loves "tye" is in love with her sister ... and uRrms her brain tumor .. as if the girls life isn't depressing enough she has to have a brain tumor also >.<

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I so agree with you there.
It will be devastating once she finds out the truth. Well her mother really loves her though, and i'm sure she didn't play any part of her husband evil mind.
Sad that she is unaware of her illness.

Brooke

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn.. I think it's quite enjoyable. I love all cast. They all know how to act and the story seems to be very attractive. The costumes and scenes are beautiful and charming..

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder how benz is going to feel when she finds out that janie's her sister!
I can't wait to see that episode....someone please tell me when Benz found out that Jenny is her sister...
Because I can't standing watching a series where 2 girls fighting over one guy...

kermint

sarNie Adult
at first, it seems like Janie was the nang'rai...but now... Benz seemed more like the nang'rai....and Tye.... CUTE AS EVER!!!

he and Janie are much better together than him and Benz...she looks too mature for him....

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT EPISODES COMES OUT....
yeah. i do agree with you that Tye looks much better with Janie than Benz.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is so entertaining. they just get right to the point. too bad its ending soon

its hilarious watching the 2 of benz friend argue with the gay guy and that one n'rai whos on janies side

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
well, even though i love benz to death, i think with how they look, tye looks cuter with janie. simply because they both look around the same age and more compatible. benz and tye would be more of a mature relationship. people probably find tye and janie cuter because of the nature of their relationship. right now, it seems tye really cares for both girls. i think janie more of sympathy because of her condition. benz...haha he probably had an inital attraction to her. now he's just trying to help her out.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OMG are you serious tinah, this lakorn is ending soon already!!! Come on i just ONLY started watching and i'm so hook into it. i don't want to end this fast!!!! anyway isn't there any cute sence between Janie and Tye in epi 6 & 7???

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, even though i love benz to death, i think with how they look, tye looks cuter with janie. simply because they both look around the same age and more compatible. benz and tye would be more of a mature relationship. people probably find tye and janie cuter because of the nature of their relationship. right now, it seems tye really cares for both girls. i think janie more of sympathy because of her condition. benz...haha he probably had an inital attraction to her. now he's just trying to help her out.
i hate a guy who cares for both girls as the same time hahaha. i do agree that janie looks more sympathy and i feel more sympathy for janie too.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
uh, who does tye like? i just hate a lakorn like this where the guy is unaware about his luv. it is just frustrating. so that guy killed janie's dad, therefore, he also killed benz's dad cuz they r sis. are they biological or step sis?hmm.....janie will have a brain tumor and she is gonna die. so sad. i think Benz will end up wit no one and she might become a nun or something.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think Tye liked Benz right when he first met her. He was attracted to her...But her wanting revenge will make them fall apart and not get with each other. He didn't like Janie at first but will eventually fall for her b/c he'll soon realize that she's really nice deep down inside. I think he's confused right now though...but will eventually pick Janie.

I don't think Benz is that much older than Tye...I think she's like only 6 or 7 months older...I believe Tye and Janie are around the same age. Benz just has a more mature look to her but I think she still looks good with Tye...Anyway, back to the lakorn. I know that Benz won't get with Tye though b/c she's not the n'ake. But with Janie having a brain tumor, will Tye get with anyone? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope they'll find a cure for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of benz fans said benz will die. that was before the lakorn had aired

if benz does die then i think Janie/Tye will end up together.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i think if benz die, it would probably be along the line where she sacrifices herself. i can totally picture this...

benz find out janie's her sister then feels horrible about what she's been putting her sister through. there'll be a struggle, possibly with a gun, janie's almost killed but benz blocks and dies instead. lol i have an overactive imagination.

but yeah, i can see something like that happening. and tye and janie will end up together.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
uh, who does tye like? i just hate a lakorn like this where the guy is unaware about his luv. it is just frustrating. so that guy killed janie's dad, therefore, he also killed benz's dad cuz they r sis. are they biological or step sis?hmm.....janie will have a brain tumor and she is gonna die. so sad. i think Benz will end up wit no one and she might become a nun or something.
I got a good ending for this lakorn....Instead letting Janie or Benz die....Have Tye die instead..That way it would solve all the sister's problem...They can comfort and love each other again.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
I got a good ending for this lakorn....Instead letting Janie or Benz die....Have Tye die instead..That way it would solve all the sister's problem...They can comfort and love each other again.....
lol. that would be so wrong. Tye is the guy in the middle whos trying to resolve the problem between janie/benz