Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
He maybe trying to resolve the problem with Janie and Benz. But he's also adding oil to the fire...
by going from Janie to Benz and Benz to Janie. It's make them hate each other more...He need to make up his mind and pick....If he pick both sisters...then he deserve to be SHOT.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
haha. good imaginations...

well i hope it will have a good ending. it's probably a sad one. I can't wait to see what will happen.

i think that Tye likes Janie, the scene where he was looking at her big picture at some event, and when they went to the concert to see that man sing.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
haha. good imaginations...

well i hope it will have a good ending. it's probably a sad one. I can't wait to see what will happen.

i think that Tye likes Janie, the scene where he was looking at her big picture at some event, and when they went to the concert to see that man sing.
I also seen the scene where he tell Benz that he love her....When she told him she was gona be Janie's dad mistress to get stock from the company..he told her that there are people who love her and one of them is him...

red

sarNie Hatchling
ne of benz fans said benz will die. that was before the lakorn had airedWHAT???? sHes going to die in this lakorns??? are u sure about this? i dont want her to die. :(

kermint

sarNie Adult
I got a good ending for this lakorn....Instead letting Janie or Benz die....Have Tye die instead..That way it would solve all the sister's problem...They can comfort and love each other again.....
hahaha that's funny ending though but sounds good too.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
haha you girls are so funny! how about this? no one dies...well, except for sia bourapa. he's the bad guy and he deserves to die for what he did to his best friend. that away, tye will have to choose between the girls all on his own and not b/c one of them passed away. benz will step aside since she's the big sister. she will finally realize that the only reason why she liked tye is b/c she wanted to make janie jealous/angry. she wanted to beat janie in everything to make her mad. they all live happily ever after. oh yeah, benz becomes a legendary singer like her father! the end.

navy

sarNie Adult
haha you girls are so funny! how about this? no one dies...well, except for sia bourapa. he's the bad guy and he deserves to die for what he did to his best friend. that away, tye will have to choose between the girls all on his own and not b/c one of them passed away. benz will step aside since she's the big sister. she will finally realize that the only reason why she liked tye is b/c she wanted to make janie jealous/angry. she wanted to beat janie in everything to make her mad. they all live happily ever after. oh yeah, benz becomes a legendary singer like her father! the end.
I'm with you. Even though I love Benz...according to this story line, Tye should choose Janie.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Tye and Janie have not many scene together but I want Tye with Janie more than Benz.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
OMG! what's wrong with me...so many post together...sorry!

Can someone delete my post here...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope nothing happens to her!..i rather let them all be alive and neither gets with Tye then letting one of the girls die.

seems like there isnt a n'ek in here. both are so n'raish in their own ways lol. Janie is the loud/angry type while Benz is the sneaky one.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just want to see something that strong love 555 not like this though.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
actually benz's character is n'ek type. the vengeful n'ek who's trying to get justice for her family. like ann thongprasom in jao sao pritsana with chatchai for instance. she did all those mean things to p'ek and his family as revenge for her sister.

if janie's not in this lakorn and it's just some other non-A-list actress, then people would label benz as n'ek.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
actually benz's character is n'ek type. the vengeful n'ek who's trying to get justice for her family. like ann thongprasom in jao sao pritsana with chatchai for instance. she did all those mean things to p'ek and his family as revenge for her sister.

if janie's not in this lakorn and it's just some other non-A-list actress, then people would label benz as n'ek.
Benz is not the nang aek type in this lakorn...Nang aek need to have a HEART and a BRAIN to go with it.
She 's getting back at Jenny because Jenny is the daughter.....Can't she see when she hurt Jenny, it doesn't affect the guy who killed her dad...The dad don't even care if Jenny live or die....IF she love her dad and her sister that much, howcome she don't remember the scar on her sister's back...The pa aek in this lakorn is selfish and stupid.
He need to get a brain and a heart...then he can decide which is better for everyone....not just him..

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i guess i mistyped, i meant to say there were roles like this that was n'ek. i remember the lakorn fai lang fai with took jujira and she was like this or worst. she hurt so many people in the process of trying to get revenge but she was so driven that she doesn't see it as bad. she only thought about herself and getting her revenge. during her process of revenge, she broke up families and a guy even got aids in the process.

so anyway ann in jao sao pritsana was the same. they she hurt lots of people during the process. at the end both took and ann felt bad and horrible for what they did in both lakorn. which is probably what will happen in this lakorn also.

as for why she doesn't remember her sister's scar...don't know.

like i said, if janie wasn't in that role (since there are LOTS of janie fans and they will sympathize with her), then benz's character will be considered as n'ek.

anyway, i also don't like that tye show interest in both girls. i hate guys who can't make up their mind.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Janie's definitely the n'ek in this one. Even if her character was played by someone else. She's the victim. She's sick, and her parents aren't really her parents. why do you think she gets to sing all those sappy songs. And she doesn't remember a thing from her past. the viewer's sympathy goes to her. Not to benz. but yah... i don't really like Tye's character. I think he likes benz more.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
lol i think both girls are nang'ek. janie is not that bad; she's just spoiled and weak in a sense cuz you can see how easily benz can tick her off. i guess there's not much sympathy for benz even tho her parents died but the lakorn doesn't show how bad her life is and plus she is stronger. janie doesn't even knoe who her real parents are, is forced to stop seeing tye when she don't even knoe the reason why but still do it for her mom, her so-called dad is kinda brainwashing her to think he loves her, and of course the brain tumor thing-i can't believe no one told her about that yet. in real life u can die if u don't do anything about it. he doesn't love her but is actually using her.

about tye, i think his character doesn't really flow well. it was obvious he liked janie in the beginning then that one episode he said he loves benz out of nowhere? i think the girls should just forget about him so he would realize for once.

i think it's kinda stupid that the girls are at each other's throat when the real enemy is the "dad." like someone said, he's not even affected by all of these. but either way i still like this lakorn!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
lol i think both girls are nang'ek. janie is not that bad; she's just spoiled and weak in a sense cuz you can see how easily benz can tick her off. i guess there's not much sympathy for benz even tho her parents died but the lakorn doesn't show how bad her life is and plus she is stronger. janie doesn't even knoe who her real parents are, is forced to stop seeing tye when she don't even knoe the reason why but still do it for her mom, her so-called dad is kinda brainwashing her to think he loves her, and of course the brain tumor thing-i can't believe no one told her about that yet. in real life u can die if u don't do anything about it. he doesn't love her but is actually using her.

about tye, i think his character doesn't really flow well. it was obvious he liked janie in the beginning then that one episode he said he loves benz out of nowhere? i think the girls should just forget about him so he would realize for once.

i think it's kinda stupid that the girls are at each other's throat when the real enemy is the "dad." like someone said, he's not even affected by all of these. but either way i still like this lakorn!
Jenny dad is keeping her for a reason....like the music teacher say.....He must have some use for Jenny or he would have killed her a long time ago.....maybe she's his last card to use..
I like this lakorn except for the pa aek....I hate guy, who's a player...If they have two pa aek it would be great..