Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pics.. ^_^..
they look so cute!!! yay kwan's gonna have a nice wardrobe in here lol...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
kwan's role looks a little like KOB's role in bussaya something, i can't remember the name clearly.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woot Woot. I like the outfits :D
Win & Kwan, CUTEEE ! xD
I totally can't wait to see this lakorn.
Garsh...But thanks jakjaan for the pictures *L
Really appreciate it :D
They look A LOT better in here than in PRRA i have to admit. Lol
Nice hair, Clothes, Expression? LOL

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks Jakjann for the photos. Kwan is pretty n Win is good looking as always. :D

like the wardrobe 4 this one.

hmm, is it me or Kwan got some scars/burn marks on her face. looks revengeful???
seems like a comedy :D

roselovesice

The fitting for Kwan and Tawin’s upcoming lakorn, “Theppha But Maya, Theppha Jamlaeng (the God of Deception and the Goddess of Disguises)” for Kantana occurred yesterday, the outfits looked alright. Like what the lakorn title says, Tawin will represent the god of deception and Kwan will be the goddess of disguises. Tawin’s character is Rawin, a playboy, a guy who has a lot of ‘girlfriends’ or a guy who deceives a lot of women. Kwan is a girl who disguises herself into several characters to test him– to see if he loves her truly because they are getting married. I wonder if it is an arrange marriage and they have never met before because it would be pretty hard to deceive a guy who already knows what you look like. We’ll find out when it airs, my guess sometime in late summer or early fall.

It’s a romantic comedy based off a book by Airina, same title. The book follows a handsome young man who is feed up with all the crazy girls chasing after him, so he looks for ways to get rid of them but nothing works. He decides to invite one of the gods to come down and help him. From the way Tawin and Kwan were explaining the plot, I don’t think they are going by the book. I could be wrong.

Credits to: Lyn's Blog

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow thanks for sharing the photos...i hope that in this one we get to see more of sweet scenes of kwan and win together although it did say it's a romantic comedy i'm hoping it to be a good one too lol...

kulyia

RUK
digging her black pants and the wardrobe. sessy . she looks more mature. but really tiring

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOW..Pixs are very good...can't wait..Win and Kwan are the best..they are so cute together...and the storyline sounds cute..can't wait...win is a great choice for this one..HE IS ONE HOT GUY..thanks for the pixs and storyline..

Iya

sarNie Adult
another one with this couple? wow, seriously.

no offense to anyone, but i don't like Win very much. he's cute, but that seem to be it. for some reason, i can never fall for his acting, despite seeing many of them. he's just not that convincing to me.

i think kwan works well with other actors...anyone but win.

btw, did i mention how pretty kwan look for this drama? she is very cute.

um..have anyone noticed that the pictures for this drama, the one with her in that blue shirt and win, it reminds me so much of their previous drama together. for a moment, i thought i was looking in the OLD LAKORN section.

roselovesice

Summary-
Ramin. A very handsome Guy who every girl wants. He is also very rich because of the money from his parents. His parents has also passed away. He only has Mae Kaew and his stepmother who is his real aunt. Ramin is a playboy and he likes to spend his days with alot of pretty girls. Ramin's deals with all the girls are that they date and see eachother like they want to but they do not get into eachother's business. The latest girl that Ramin is messing around with the Acharawadee. Acharawadee is a model and a actress who is very pretty and sexy who is also wanting to trap Ramin.

One day Ramin found out from mae Kaew that his dad Ramayte has agreed to have Ramin get engage with his best friend
s daughter before he has passes away. The news drove Ramin Crazy. The girl he is suppose to get engaged with is Mat Mai or Pakramai. He has not seen her since they were little. But he still remembers how horrible she was. She use to prank him all the time to the point where he hates her. He even gave her the nickname Kid from hell. Ramin likes pretty girls but Pakaramai is not pretty and she also wears very thick glasses. Ramin was mad and told Mae Kaew that he will never marry her. Mae Kaew than told him that he has to marry her within 3 months of finding out the deal and he has to be married to her for at least a year. If it does not last a year he has to give all his money to Matmai. Ramin that made a promise that he will never do id.

Ramin went to go see Matmai and the first girl he saw was the most beautiful he has ever seen in his life. her name was Matmai. But the girl told him that her name is matmai but she is not matmai his fiance she is her servent. Ramin noticed that her skin and her clothing was pretty and she had expensive stuff so she could not be a servent but for some reason he believed her. this girl was mean and not nice. The Girl was really matmai but ramin does not know that. Matmai than told her servent Dtim ab

Credits to: Kwan20 @Spicyforum

kwan20

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsW7smQzzFU&playnext_from=TL&videos=tem8MIsjI7o&feature=sub

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh wow, I just read the summary. I am kind of in a blank state about the whole thing. But it sounds better than their previous lakorn. I might give this a try.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
behind the scene. credit to spicyforum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9L0ldWrYzU&feature=channel